mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

DRUNKER HISTORY : THE STORY OF PHILLIP YAMAMOTO

pvpstarr

Level 65
Fiona Emi
Derek Shaw

[Looks into Camera] Hi. My name is Fiona Emi. [Spills glass of Wine] Fuck.
["TAKE TWO!" Is heard] Hi. My name is Fiona Emi. And today, we're going to be telling the story of Phillip Yamamoto. Cheers.

Cheers.
Ok. So like, it's 1843- it's 1943, in a small town in Southern California [burp] and the town was called Myrtles Landing, and this gang started up and it was called the [hiccup] excuse me, but it was called the Peters Family. And like, none of them were related.
So, Phillip Yamamoto is working as a policeman guy, and he goes to the chief and is like "Hey, I graduated top of my class at the police academy. And like, I think I can do better than Mr. Fucking-Bottom-Of-The-Class. So like,, let me go undercover, lemme join the gang, and I'll give the tea, the dirt, the pink lemonade." And so the chief was like "Ok whatever." and Phillip is like punching the air and he's like "Yeah I did it I'm so cool and great" and he was like going up to the gang leader and was like "Hi im like really good at killing people and shit so like.... lemme be in your gang" and he was like "cher"
"Cher?" [falls over laughing] "Cher." But anyways, he was like "sure cool" and fraaaaaaaphillip was like practically was like "I did it I've won its mine"
Anyways, the next day Phil is like "Hey I'm the new recruit yo hi hey" and he already finds a bunch of evidence that they've been selling drugs and killing people and shit and is like taking pictures and the camera is like "oh my god give me a break bitch"
So, a few months later phillip has enough evidence that they've been killing people. And Phill is like "yo i got this evidence. theyve been killing bitches" and the chief is like "oh my god" "frank" "i mean phillip. we needed this, thank you, how can we repay you?" and phillips like "promote me i deserve that" and he did.
So Phillip got promoted, the Peters Family are like arrested in a police raid, and Phillip lives a happy life from there on out. He did a lot of great stuff, but he isn't recognized.

this all happened in the rp world, not real world.

Bieuyy

Level 1
Fiona Emi
Derek Shaw

[Looks into Camera] Hi. My name is Fiona Emi. [Spills glass of Wine] Fuck.
["TAKE TWO!" Is heard] Hi. My name is Fiona Emi. And today, we're going to be telling the story of Phillip Yamamoto. Cheers.

Cheers.
Ok. So like, it's 1843- it's 1943, in a small town in Southern California [burp] and the town was called Myrtles Landing, and this gang started up and it was called the [hiccup] excuse me, but it was called the Peters Family. And like, none of them were related.
So, Phillip Yamamoto is working as a policeman guy, and he goes to the chief and is like "Hey, I graduated top of my class at the police academy. And like, I think I can do better than Mr. Fucking-Bottom-Of-The-Class. So like,, let me go undercover, lemme join the gang, and I'll give the tea, the dirt, the pink lemonade." And so the chief was like "Ok whatever." and Phillip is like punching the air and he's like "Yeah I did it I'm so cool and great" and he was like going up to the gang leader and was like "Hi im like really good at killing people and shit so like.... lemme be in your gang" and he was like "cher"
"Cher?" [falls over laughing] "Cher." But anyways, he was like "sure cool" and fraaaaaaaphillip was like practically was like "I did it I've won its mine"
Anyways, the next day Phil is like "Hey I'm the new recruit yo hi hey" and he already finds a bunch of evidence that they've been selling drugs and killing people and shit and is like taking pictures and the camera is like "oh my god give me a break bitch"
So, a few months later phillip has enough evidence that they've been killing people. And Phill is like "yo i got this evidence. theyve been killing bitches" and the chief is like "oh my god" "frank" "i mean phillip. we needed this, thank you, how can we repay you?" and phillips like "promote me i deserve that" and he did.
So Phillip got promoted, the Peters Family are like arrested in a police raid, and Phillip lives a happy life from there on out. He did a lot of great stuff, but he isn't recognized.

this all happened in the rp world, not real world.
this. this. this is amazing. GREAT QUALITY.

Users who are viewing this thread