Duck_xoxo || KPD application

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Duck_xoxo

Discord Name & Tag:
m0neyheavy#4612

Previous bans:
I have been banned once, back in my greenie days. It was for staff disrespect. I have grown a ton from this and have a firm understanding of rules now.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am active sometimes, if not often. I have school and other daily activities. But I'm online quite a bit!

Which timezone are you in?
CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
This is my first, so I apologize if I am not detailed enough.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I gangrp often, so I have run-ins with KPD from time to time. I always admire their work and how they are able to take control of any situation possible. I've always had the idea of joining KPD in the back of my mind, so now I am pushing it forward to apply! It seems like a fun way to roleplay and learn more about different scenarios. I also genuinely want to become an officer in real life, so maybe this will help me understand even more!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I am aware of the equipment that police use to assist in keeping order. Such as the handcuffs that help keep the criminal in place so they can't cause any more damage. But also the more severe ones, like tasers. These are used during the occurrence when a criminal is attempting to flee or cause harm. But hopefully in most scenarios, it will never come down to this. Then there's the baton, which is the last line of defense. I am always wanting to learn more about police and the ways they work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Love them or hate them, everyone has to agree that KPD are essential to the server. As a gangrper, having not KPD is like having no threat. There is no risk of doing illegal things, or carrying around weapons. KPD keep the people in order, and are the first line of defense the city has towards gangs and criminal activity. Without them, it would be way less fun and different.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Saburo Kubo

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Saburo is currently in college, mainly studying law.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I speak fluent Korean, which can
benefit us as Japan has high Korean speakers. and I also can speak Swedish. I am willing to learn more as well.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Saburo Kubo is a 5'11 male. He has light-blue eyes and dirty brownish hair. His resting face is neutral, nothing impressive. Saburo was somewhat fit, he was in good shape. A visable scar could be seen on his arm. Saburo's montone voice somehow matched his personality. He had amazing posture that made him look even taller, and smelt like something different every other day...

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Saburo can be serious and professional when needed. He likes to crack jokes, and tries to be funny at times. When things are rough, he has his head in the game.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Saburo prefers to work in a group rather than run solo. Safety in numbers is important. He will rarely do things on his own, asking for help if necessary. He is able to do things on his own though if needed.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
For sure a follower. I like to help others, and assist whenever I can. I follow orders and directions from higher-ups and fellow members. Although if it's required, I could be a leader.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Saburo Kubo was born on December 12th, 1993 in Busan. He had a fairly average childhood until 2006 when his father, Chang-Ho, was laid off. This was a significant problem for the family as they were left without a source of income. Despite being only 13 years old, Saburo was deeply affected by this situation. He had always wanted to help people who were struggling financially, and now his own family was in that position. Miraculously, a job opportunity arose in Fukuoka, Japan. However, this meant that the family had to make a difficult decision - stay in South Korea or move overseas to a foreign country. Initially, Chang-Ho was hesitant about the opportunity as it came from overseas, but the family ultimately decided to take the offer and start a new life. In 2007, the family of three settled in Fukuoka, and they once again had a steady income. However, Saburo couldn't forget the financial struggles they had faced. He made it his mission to help others in similar situations when he grew up. In 2012, Saburo graduated from high school with excellent grades and moved to Karakura to attend college. He initially struggled with homesickness but persevered and began to excel academically once again. He still remembers the difficult financial situation his family faced when he was 13, which motivates him to help others and create a brighter future.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, these are illegal weapons that can get you arrested for even carrying.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Walking sticks such as Canes, Pain killers, Birthcontrol, eyepatches, and simple cough syrup.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would immediately command the co-worker to stop, and pull the inmate off of them. Then, after I make sure the inmate is out of harms way, I would go to higher command to give them information on what happened so the officer can be punished. No one deserves to be treated like garbage.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I will radio for backup right away, and state my location to police force. Then, I would rush in to aid my fellow officer and help subdue the attacker/s with as much force as needed.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Right away I would go to higher command, as if I confront the officer they can try and assault me or do something to keep me from letting others know. Then from there, an investigation can be launched to see if the claims were true. If they are, the corrupt "officer" would be sent to jail.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would give a strict warning to the person beforehand, letting them know that bribery could lead to a hefty charge. Then, I would let my co-workers know about the person so if they try it again on another cop, they would be arrested. And if they don't stop attempting to bribe me, I would arrest them for bribery. They would then face the consequences.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! I would be happy to know what things to approve on.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread