DuckRP
DuckRP
Rich+
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

DuckRP

Discord Name & Tag:

.cookeh. (Not tag due to recent updates of discord!)

Previous bans:

None! I strive to keep my record clean for more opportunities in the future.

Describe your activity on the server:

Throughout the year, as you would know where would be things like summer/Christmas holidays or even just public holidays. When holidays of any kind do occur, they will apply to the time frame of 7am ➣ 12am+ unless there is a change, in which I will contact my higher-up, and put in an inactivity log where I cannot be available. I always have, and I always will be a very active player on the server, though this opportunity will give me more reasons to log on and stay on for longer periods of time instead of just waiting for something to happen.

Week Days​

Mondays
Usually 3:30pm ➣ 10:00pm

Tuesdays
3:30pm ➣ 10pm

Wednesdays
6-7pm ➣ 10pm

Thursdays
3:30pm ➣ 10pm

Fridays

4:30 ➣ 12am

Weekend
Saturday
8am ➣ 12am (These are the times and in between when you will see me online, I will usually not be online the entire time)

Sunday
8am ➣ 10pm

Which timezone are you in?

AEST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

This application has recently been deleted as I no longer wish to apply for it

What is your motivation for applying?:

I normally role-play with many different people, some taking off into different paths on SRP while others staying how they are. What I have noticed is that my generation of friends that I have kept throughout the time since I joined the server, many of them have joined factions like KPD, Shopkeeper, school faculty, ect. One of the most intriguing factions on the server to me has been becoming one of the many KPD officers. The Karakura Police Department has always been around, keeping the town/city as safe as possible, even participating in stopping gang wars and many events. Just the thrill of being in the department excites me as I haven't really gone far in SRP, considering I've been on the server for about 4 years now. Instead of being apart of the students faction, I would like to know what it would be like taking a big step up and joining the KPD as a cadet. Many of my friends have urged me on to simply apply cause I have talked about apply for quite a while now but I never thought I would actually be applying with the chance of getting accepted. Getting to know new and different people in a different type of environment could and probably will bring out a better character development for Sora.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I would say considering police are apart of our daily lives, I'd have a decent understanding of how it works. Obviously, me not being an officer ICly or OOcly before, I wouldn't have the full knowledge of how it works. I only have clear understanding of the weaponry, though I will always be striving to learn more about what there is to know about the KPD. The few things I do understand of Police work would include:

KNOWING WHAT EQUIPMENT IS USED IN THE FORCE
Standard Issue Weaponry (All sources have been used from the KPD Information Page)Weaponry Issue depending on your rank
Baton
Only legal under Police possession

Description:
A straight, fixed-length baton made of aluminum steel, used by police officers in order to punish or sedate criminals.

Two hit K.O.
Can be mugged [Must have proper mug perms]
Has to be actioned to be taken out unless out of range.
Close-range weapon [TWO BLOCKS].

Police Handcuffs
Only allowed to be carried by police, otherwise illegal to carry.

Description:
Stainless steel handcuffs are used as restraint devices designed to secure an individual's wrists in proximity to each other. They comprise two parts, linked together by a chain

Can not be mugged.
All officers possess two pairs of handcuffs.
If you wish to resist being cuffed, you will need to roll out your designated rolling amount within a reasonable time to prevent stalling

Police Radio

Description:
A constant equipped, plastic waterproof communication device used by emergency services. Audio continues to come out of the device, and voice may only be recorded by the radio if activated by the officer. The radio may be placed on the right shoulder or in the hand of the officer.

Can not be mugged.
Action is needed to speak into the device IF in range of opponents.
Can be broken with the use of blunt weaponry. [Requires major assault or kill permissions on officer]

Breathalyzer

Description:
Breathalyzers are used to measure the amount of alcohol in an individual's breath the individual must blow directly into the device for it to work.

Can not be mugged.
Must be actioned to be used on an individual.

X26 Taser

Description:
A brand of electroshock weapon made by Axon which shoots two small dart-like electrodes, which stay connected to the main unit by conductors, to deliver an electric current that peaks at 50,000 this reduces dramatically when it reaches the body, this shock causes the individual to be stunned for two minutes.

Can not K.O.
Can not be mugged.
Has to be actioned to be taken out unless out of range.
Must action to fire unless the target is in active movement.
Grants Major Assault Permissions if stunned (or attempted).
Seven block firing range.

Pepper Spray

Description:
Pepper spray is a lachrymatory agent, a compound that irritates the eyes to cause a burning sensation, pain, and temporary blindness

Can not K.O.
Cannot be mugged.
Has to be actioned to be taken out (rolled) and used (honored).
Grants Minor Assault Perms.
Blinds for a maximum of 30 seconds.
Four block range.

Riot Gear

Description:
Riot Gear is police equipment that specializes in supplying additional assistance for the officer wearing it. Will only be worn when the officer is responding to a dangerous call.

☆ Hides the identity of the officer wearing it.
☆ Supplies an additional magazine to the officer possessing a Glock 17.
☆ Can not be mugged.
☆ Can not be removed by force. [UNLESS KNOCKED OUT]
PATROL OFFICERS OR HIGHER:

Police Badge

Description:
A black leather wallet with an ID card and two different golden-colored symbols, this badge will have what department the officer works for, the officer's badge number, along with their rank.

Item Description
Can not be mugged.
Must be actioned to be shown to an individual and right-clicked while looking at them.
Only possessed by Patrol Officers and higher.

ONLY POSSESSED BY CORPRALS OR HIGHER:

Crowbar

Description:
An steel bar crowbar with a curved chisel end to provide a fulcrum for leverage and a swan neck to pull nails or pry doors open.

Two hit K.O.
Can be mugged. [MUST HAVE MUG PERMS].
Has to be actioned to be taken out and used.
Two-block range.
Only possessed by Corporals and higher.

POSSESSED BY HIGHER-UPS, SERGAENTS & DETECTIVE INSPECTORS:

Glock 17

Description:
The Glock 17 would be a known Service Pistol used by Police Officers all over the world. The pistol is billed as a "recoil-operated, semi-automatic handgun", firing the 9x19mm Parabellum cartridge from a seventeen-shot detachable box magazine. Despite the name, the Glock only holds eight bullets per magazine.

Can KO if shot in the head when the officer is in close-combat range or during hostage situations. [BEGINS BLEEDOUT TIMER & 10-MINUTE K.O TIMER UNTIL SAVED]
Disables the use of arm(s) when shot while aiming at them.
Starts a bleed-out timer and prohibits the use of deadly force from the target when shot in the chest
Slows down target when shot once and stuns targets when shot twice.
Can not be mugged.
Has to be actioned to be taken out and/or to reload if in range of opponents.
When in range and during close combat, the officer must specify who they're shooting and where they're aiming to. In this case, they can only shoot one bullet before their turn is over
When out of range, the officer must only specify where they are aiming (chest/arms/legs). In the case they do not, the bullet will automatically be fired at the target's legs
Thirty-block firing range.
Two block physical range.
Only possessed by Higher-Ups, Sergeants & Detective Inspectors.
Grants KPS if used during a CombatRP situation

POSSESSED BY CORPRALS AND DETECTIVES:

Police Bike

Description:
The police bike is a small vehicle that allows selected officers to move at faster speeds and arrive at calls quicker.

☆ Can not be mugged.
☆ Only holds one person.
☆ High speed.
☆ Only possessed by Corporals+ and Detectives.

ONLY POSSESSED BY HIGHER UP OFFICERS AND DETECTIVE INSPECTORS:

Police Cruiser

Description:
The police vehicle allows for groups of individuals to travel as fast speeds in a group.

☆ Can not be mugged.
☆ Holds up to four people.
☆ High speed.
☆ Only possessed by Higher-Up Officers and Detective Inspectors.

ITEM ROLEPLAY ITEMS (CANNOT BE MUGGED)
Luminol SprayA spray used to detect blood on individuals' possessions. Mainly weaponry.
FlashlightMaglite Instrument Mag Charger - A long, cylindrical flashlight carried in a flashlight ring. However, the flashlight—which is often heavy—is permitted a great amount of vertical and horizontal freedom which can make the light insecure and uncomfortable to carry. (Is always optional to wear!)
KeyUsed to unlock handcuffs.
Disposable (Latex) GlovesDisposable non-fingerprint-proof gloves which are worn by all officers.
Fingerprint ScannerUsed to scan an individual's finger which can match other fingerprints, to confirm this, you could use fine powders to detect them and can match them on the scanner.
First-Aid KitA minor kit used when an ambulance/EMT service isn't available. When specifically used by an officer, an individual will gain 5 additional minutes before they bleed out.
Body CameraA constantly recording and live-streaming waterproof camera is attached to the front of an officer's uniform that is stored and accessed from a cloud database. The camera is not able to be removed but can be covered or destroyed (2 hits with blunt force / 1 stab hit). The camera has the same properties as a CCTV and can view anything from the player's point of view

KPD RANKING SYSTEM
Main Division (Starting Division)Detective DivisionTop Higher Ups (Leader(s) of the faction)
Police LieutenantPolice Detective SuperintendentCommissioner
Police SergeantPolice Detective Chief InspectorPolice Captain
Police CorporalPolice Detective Constable
Patrol OfficerPolice Detective Inspector
Cadet

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

The Karakura Police Department has and always will be important to the server, as they work just like the police we see today in our own lives. Police are around to keep the peace between citizens, bringing whatever interrupts the peace to an automatic halt. Without the police force, Karakura would be overrun by crime and with no one to stop it, eventually the city would be disbanded for safety purposes or there is simply no one to fight against. Karakura is a growing city and the police department fight to protect the citizens and individuals within the city, creating its life. The Karakura Police Department its built up of strong and brave individuals who will always strive to work their way up the ranking system to help defend the ones they love, even if it means risking their life. When signing up for the Karakura Police department, you must understand how much you are sacrificing, which is what makes the KPD force stronger, as they are a group of mentally and physically strong individuals who the citizens of Karakura rely on.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I completely understand and it is my responsibility to continue to strive in the faction as much as I can.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, with me applying for this role, it is to my understanding that I must dedicate myself and my character to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I have signed up for this meaning I must always apply myself to training sessions and anything mandatory.

wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Sora Matsuomoto-Solas

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:

Female, She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

I can speak Spanish, JSL and Russian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

1687850595471.png
My character, Sora, is an 18 year old Mexican female. She only has her father, Daichi Solas, and her step father, Tohru Tachitsu ( To my understanding has had a character who has previously been in KPD, inspiring me!). Sora had it rough in Mexico. She had been in the foster kid system for a while, until she had some news. She had been told that a family relative that she had never known, Daichi, her uncle, lived in Karakura. After he found out about her, he immediately brought her over to Karakura and legally adopted her. She has always been the more social type of person, using her own ego to bring herself up instead of bringing others down.

Sora has long black hair, and a strongly tanned skin tone. She has beautiful green eyes and is normally seen wearing a jacket hung over her shoulders. When she walks around the school of Karakura high, normally there would be fights and chases, a group always at the front gates and simply just people walking around. Though, it would be a challenge to teach, she has always wanted to work with the school faculty and help in other people's education. She is often told she can be really chatty when talking to people, which builds up a confident characteristic for her. She is able to speak in front of large groups of people without hesitation.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

Sora, being her social self would simply involve herself in any ongoing conversations, even possibly starting one up that would involve everyone to include themselves. Instead of taking this as just a normal chat, she would normally be taking mental notes about her co-workers in a way to get to know them more, knowing what they like to talk about more than what they don't. This would only be a situation when her and a few others were off-shift, however if they were on-shift she would always greet them with a simple wave or a hello and a smile!

Considering that she had found herself in a professional situation, Sora would simply keep silent unless told, or asked to speak. Unless her and a few others were on patrol, she would keep in her place, instead of stepping out of line. During a patrol, Sora would always keep her eyes everywhere at once, keeping alert of her surroundings, but still saying something to break the awkward silence every once and a while.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Sora being a chatty, yet a responsible person, she would always enjoy to have co-workers around her being free to talk to her rather then simply sitting in silence until given a task. Co-Workers are there to help out in almost every situation while at work, you simply can't function without some help from co-workers. Even though she would be starting at the bottom, she always will respect anyone around her, whether or not they have a higher up position. Instead of competing with others to get higher up the charts, she would always be looking up to her higher-ups for more advice as they clearly have more experience than her in the field.

When working in the Karakura Police Department, you need to give your full trust to your co-workers around you, even if it goes against all of your instincts, just as you should have their back no matter what. Without being able to work with your teammates, you will not be getting anywhere, only driving the situation further downhill, giving the opposing side an opportunity to strike, hurt or even possibly killing you and our co-workers. To some they might just seem to be random people in the department that want nothing more than power, but they need to put it behind them, knowing that there are more lives than just theirs so instead of going into the field alone, they will always have backup ready and waiting for them.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

While reading this application, Sora seems to come off more of a leader than a follower, always striving to become her best self, while still carrying others up with her. Even though joining the force, she will have to listen to others, not herself she is more than willing to continue listening to others for much longer, just so she could learn more and more about her job so when it comes to her time, she can also help out others as much as possible. She has always seen herself helping out people that are newer to things learn more than what they knew. She has never properly seen herself as a follower, but she will do what she can to work her way up while still making sure her other co-workers don't fall behind.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
{4- 7}

Sora was born in Mexico, living with her mother and father until she was four years old. Her house was broken into, both her parents killed in the duration of it. She had no idea what she would have to deal with from then on. Soon after the incident, she was placed into the foster care system, jumping from house to house. She always seemed to be the sporty type of kid, always causing ruckus around the house. Most homes she had been kicked out of for incidents, she always thought they were being more dramatic than anything.

She spent three years in foster care, still jumping from house to house. Just as she was waiting at the porch to be picked up by her assigned foster care agent, she could hear them running towards them, with an excited tone speaking over the phone. As her foster care agent made their way over to her, she put down the phone and ran towards Sora. They had found a relative of hers that was willing to adopt her. Sora’s uncle, Daichi Solas, had found out about Sora and immediately called to bring her over to Karakura to live with him. She arrived there at the ripe age of seven years old, the moment she arrived, he legally adopted her.

Once she had arrived to Karakura, she found it hard and grew frustrated with learning the language, though as she met more and more people on the way she began to grow to like speaking Japanese, though speaking her mother tongue felt more comfortable at times. A large portion of her time was spent learning the ways of the people in Karakura, while doing this she grew to realize there were three different types of people in the town, the aggressive ones, the people who wouldn't lift a finger to help just to save their own skin and the ones who proceeded with caution, never got in trouble but was always willing to help. Sora always tried to steer towards the last group of people, though she would get mis-directed sometimes, joining in with the 'wrong' groups of people.

{13-18}

She had been schooled by her father till she was thirteen and able to attend the local high school, where he worked. Sora began to make friends all over the place, all while trying to figure out herself. During her time, she joined the school's baseball team as number 11. After a while she figured she didn’t quite enjoy the sport as much as she thought, though she enjoyed it, it wasn’t the thing for her. She felt she needed to do more with her life, causing her to grow more of an interest in criminal justice, though her father seemed to think it was the complete opposite.

Sora’s eventually father grew worried of her, though his mind got distracted once he married Sora’s now step father Tohru Tachitsu. Sora grew more interested in criminal justice, always spending time in her room, shutting herself out from both her parents. She always defended herself against whatever both her father and step-father said, accusing her. However, everything they said just made her grow more and more interest into becoming a KPD officer.

Though this 'childish' desire grew more and more, Sora didn't let it interfere with her activities. There was one thing she focused on most when she moved to Karakura, keeping herself fit. As she joined in with more groups at school and attended as many classes as she could to help her learn more about the traditions of this town, she began to learn that she could always have the opportunity to help around the city instead of causing havoc. Knowing her by herself wasn't strong enough to help friends and family be protected from the criminals of Karakura, she decided to officially set her sights on joining the Karakura Police Department.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No. Carrying even a small blade around Karakura is illegal, and if caught with it you will be charged with possession of illegal weaponry, also being given a jail sentence with a set bail and release date.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol ↠ MAX Purchase: 3 ↠ Cost: ¥1,500
Multivitamins ↠ MAX Purchase: 5 ↠ Cost: ¥3,500
Iron Supplements ↠ MAX Purchase: 3 ↠ Cost: ¥2,500
Melatonin ↠ MAX Purchase: 3 ↠ Cost: ¥3,000
Cough Syrup ↠ MAX Purchase: 2 ↠ Cost: ¥6,000

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Seeing this, before taking any action I would simply figure out of they were armed or not. If armed, instead of intervening for my own safety, I would hurry along and report this to the closest higher-up, immediately showing them to the situation. I would remain a far distance from the situation as the higherup consulted with my co-workers. Once it was deemed safe to come closer, I would radio to the Karakura Hospital that I was, or another officer was bringing over an injured inmate and take it from there. And further actions towards my co-workers would not be any of my business, but only my higher-ups.

If however, my co-workers were un-armed I would approach with caution, though silently radioing a higher-up to the situation. To prevent any further damage done to the inmate, I would confront my co-workers as the higher-up made their way over to the situation. I would continue to confront them and keep my ground, not backing down even though I would be out numbered. I would proceed to do this until the higher-up took control of the situation as I radioed over to the hospital that me or another officer would be coming in with an injured inmate immediately. Whatever my co-workers punishment for this was, was not my business, instead I would leave it at that, not pestering or bringing down the guilty co-workers.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

In this situation, I would assure that none of the officer's weapons had been taken off of them, while doing so I would radio for a higher up and any back-up if needed. While waiting for others to arrive, I would make my way over to the escalating situation, quickly pulling the officer out of range from the inmate. If the inmate tried to lunge towards both of us again. I would do what I could to stall the situation, even if it meant having to drag my co-worker back every time until back-up arrived. While the inmate was detained once more, both me and my co-worker would radio down to the Karakura Hospital that we would be coming down with an injured cop. The inmate would be charged with assault, bringing their bail up higher and their sentence higher.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

Immediately after learning about the corruption of my co-worker I wouldn't ponder on it. Instead, I would leave off and report it straight to my higher-ups no matter if I was threatened or too scared to. For my safety and everyone in the department, I would assure that the offer was detained and so was the citizen that they were conversing with if we could find them, were detained. From there on it would be up to the higher ups and commissioner as to what would happen to both the cop and whoever they were conspiring with.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

This would cause a straight up report to my higher up, keeping my loyalty to the department I would not take any sum of money from an inmate or someone on the streets. Once the citizen/Inmate had been reported or detained I would take them in for further questioning, and depending on what the charge is, if there even is one, I would set a bail and a release date for them.

Main: DuckRP | Sora Matsuomoto-Solas [18][Grade 12]
Alternate: DuckRP| Asuna Sotukushu-Yokuna [18][Grade 12]

pedroxrhz-walking.gif
.cookeh.
'When life gives you lemons, you throw them out.'

Attachments

• wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
    wwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES