layzah
layzah
Omega+
IGN:
NoQuotes
DATE:
2/20/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Adding a plugin for the duffle-bag so you can open and place items inside.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

This addition would be useful for the players in SchoolRP for one reason: Storing items that are in their inventory into the dufflebag to make more space in said inventory. Additionally, this could also be used in the Criminal Community of the server to hide away weapon and just toss the duffle-bag if necessary; However, with suggestions comes problems. Below, I will list each problem and an explanation for it. Keep in mind, I will only list the ones that are prominent in my thoughts.

1. What if the KPD search the duffle bag?

Well, they can search the duffle bag when they pat you down for illegal items. But, as I said before, you can throw the duffle bag away before they get to you. For example, you see a KPD in the distance and are masked. Knowing this, you run away and quickly throw out the duffle bag with illegal items. However, you'd make sure it was out of sight from the officers. After doing so, you'd go onto the wall after being told to by the cops (which would realistically follow you since if you can see them, they can see you.)
Although, they're definitely more ways to counter this, but it depends on the persons intelligence and strategy (im not smart D:).

2. Could this be abused?

No. A duffle bag, which you can open and simply place items cannot be abused. Unless you can like dupe items with it somehow, but there is no definite way to abuse this item... I think.

Finally, that is all I have for problems I can think of. However, I have one more suggestion for the duffle bag: Add an unzipping sound effect when you open it, just for some realism, and it'd be cool. However, other players will not be able to hear the sound effect; only the player who opens it thus, it cannot be abused by players. Additionally, this addition is OPTIONAL. It does not need to be added, but it'd be nice if it could. Now, this is the end of my suggestion. If anyone has problems with this, please leave your opinion in the comments below. Have a great day!

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
Backpacks/storage bags are already planned to have a return at one point. They were originally removed due to people duping items and abusing them

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- As said above this is already planned​

Users who are viewing this thread