What is your Minecraft username?:
CouldBeDumpster

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
dumpster666

What is your time zone?:
Pacific Time zone, PST

Describe your activity on the server:
7/10
My recent activity on SRP has involved gangrp and lore-based events. I was a professor for four months! I was highly active on that account as the professor character and have been trying to be as involved with the planned events and/or school. Besides, when an event is scheduled during my work or school hours, I try my best to clear the day around that time for it. This also includes events for gangrp which I just recently started to become active in again. This however is not the main thing for me to do, it is more to create relations and lore for the character I play. (Which will not be my applying character). Currently, I have been working as a Librarian for the past two months and have been pretty active on it! Aside from when my PC broke.
I am always active except when I am out of town or at work, as well as school. With the change of schedule due to school, I still remain active daily and get on once I am home from either work or school. Which in a day gives me about 4-6 hours on SRP depending on if I have anything to do inside of it.
I found Roleplay hub over two years ago now and since then I have had great experiences with the people I've interacted with and enjoy creating characters that are completely different. The character I am applying for is my main one and has been for 2 years.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No bans on this account. :Bans on CouldBeDumpster
Yes. I have been banned two times, once for a false accusation of AvoidRP back in October 2021. I didn't make an appeal as it was only a week long and decided to take it as a break to focus on school.
The second was a permanent ban, which I did appeal for. It was defamation due to a huge misunderstanding between
the other players and me.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that and I avoid being inactive without warning!

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A school nurse is a prime factor in any school. They are there to maintain the health and safety of every student and sometimes even Faculty. Providing a space for any ill or injured student is a necessity in every place. The nurse is in charge of treating minor injuries unless EMS is needed but during school that is tried to be avoided. Nurses also help when students are sick by checking temperatures, providing minor doses of medication and often have students rest in bed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been doing roleplay for a long time and I always have enjoyed it, I would go into other Minecraft servers that were meant for roleplay but it wasn't ever as organized as I wanted. I was also very into LARP growing up and would get my entire school involved. Sometimes pretending to be someone or something else is exactly what a person needs to just get away from their own world.
My overall roleplay experience in the SRP is quite positive. I've been playing for almost 2 years now, which yes isn't a long time but for me, that's pretty decent. I have grown pretty fond of how it's not JUST roleplaying as a high school student, but there's also the opportunity to become city roles or school faculty. As well as gangrp and any sort of sportrp. Which I have enjoyed because it's not something I can grow bored of since I can just change up my roleplaying or make another character completely different.
Recently, I also became a part of the school faculty so I was able to engage in more school-based roleplay and make new lore that really improved my character and my ability to try new things. I've been able to now roleplay two jobs in the school faculty and enjoyed the both of them! My time in employee faction helped me experience another view of SRPs community, so it's been pretty fun.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Currently I am a School Employee as a Librarian but due to the lack of active nurses and my own characters development, I am wanting to become a nurse. The character itself has a medical degree and also experience with tending injuries/illness without EMS help. I also just think it would be really fun to be a nurse since students can come up with some interesting reasons to visit. I was originally a part of the school faculty as a Professor, but I decided to retire due to my own personal reasons after 4 months of being one. Being an employee itself is really entertaining, and also helps me be able to interact with students more than just in classes and then, other grades in between classes.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/culinary-professor-dumpsterdawg.59198/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychiatrist-application-couldbedumpster.62352/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/couldbedumpsters-ban-appeal.54947/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpsterdawg-jsl-application-2.60265/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-couldbesxtan.61673/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-russian.60194/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/2nd-language-chinese.44872/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dumpsters-librarian-application-3.64579/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-12
Adult
Raccoon
Librarian

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Tells them that it isn't appropriate to speak to faculty or their peers in that manner, If they don't stop she'll give them detention for disrespect but still keep calm. It isn't good to give in to petty comments, so she won't let their words affect her at all. She'd also warn the other faculty that a student is being rude and to look out in case they have a bad interaction.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Call another faculty member to come to help her pull the students apart. If there is no other faculty available she will continue to try to break up the students as well as give them both detention. Kinoko would also get between the two if she is truly unable to break it up, making herself a wall between the students so they won't be able to hurt each other and keep them from getting more hits in.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Depending on what they are doing, she'd intervene and try not to cause a scene. Going up to them and telling them to stop what it is they are doing, making it clear it's not a good example to students and unsafe for themselves. If they don't stop then she'd call help over the radio to other faculty and even SLT if it's needed.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Kinoko will just grab herself a cup of coffee, sitting at one of the many tables to relax and take a breath away from the stress-filled day. If there is another employee she'll strike up a conversation about how the day is going, attempt to get to know them better, or see what's going on after school.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Sitting at the Nurses front desk, she had her legs crossed over the other, looking over students records before being approached by a student with a bloody nose. "Oh dear, what happened to you hun?" she exclaimed before handing them a clean tissue for their nose. Seeming to just be a simple nosebleed due to dry weather.
/me Before being approached by another faculty holding a knocked out student, she quickly opened the Nurses door and directed them to one of the empty beds. Looking over the students head and face for any severe bruising or bleeding. Kinoko placed a cold icepack ontop of the students forehead where a seemingly large bruise sat. Sitting next to the student to watch their condition as they slowly awoke from their current state.
/me Typing away on the laptop in front of her, filling in todays student injury list, A non-injured student approached her. A sweet smile appeared across the woman's face, now making eye contact with the student before her, "Hello there! How may I help you today?" Her typing ended as she spoke, placing her hands on the counter in front of her to pay full attention to the student.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kinoko T. Yokuna
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Miss Yokuna, Kinoko outside school

Age (Minimum is 25): 38

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology at Nippon Medical School
Major(s):
Associates in Culinary Arts at Fudan University
Minors:
Masters in Mathematics at Fudan University

Nationality: Japanese-Filipino
Known Languages: Chinese, Japanese, and Russian

Backstory
In Tokyo Japan, Ayoki and Denji Yokuna welcomed into the world their first son, Kai Yokuna. The boy was loved and spoiled by his parents for the first few years of his life. Seeming to be the happiest child, Ayoki decided she wanted to have more children to let Kai have a close friend. On December 5th, Kinoko and Miko were born, fraternal twins. The youngest of the two, Kinoko, born 3 hours later, was underweight, and being sent to NICU. After a few years in life, Miko had grown a hatred for her siblings, noticing that because of Kinoko's health, she would get more attention from their mother, and due to Kai being the only boy, their father would spend more one-on-one time with him. In reality, Denji was abusing Kai in an attempt to strengthen his manhood. He believed that Kai was too feminine to be a strong male, which is what Denji wanted since the day he found out he was having a son. By the age of 7, Kinoko had found out about her father's abuse towards her brother. She had walked into Kai's room one night after having a bad dream, where she was welcomed by a beaten young boy cowering in a corner. The finding out the truth about her brother and father, Kinoko was soon diagnosed with Schizophrenia. Where she had episodes quite often and would hurt herself and others around her. On the twins' 9th birthday, the day was fun, there was a large party and lots of presents. After the long day, Kinoko lit a candle in her room, something clicking in her head saying the words 'Kill. Kill. Kill.' Hearing her brother's cries from across the hall, she dropped the lit candle onto the floor. Setting fire to their home, where only the children would make it out alive.
Ayoki Yokuna's body was found charred in her bed. Meanwhile, Denji Yokuna's body was never found. They were both pronounced dead on December 6th with the Police's conclusion that this was an 'accident'. That day Kai and Miko were sent to a nearby orphanage. With the remaining money from their parent's will, Kinoko was sent to a boarding school to receive the close attention she needed.
By the time she turned 18, she decided to leave her current private school and moved to Karakura, Japan for a fresh start and hopefully a good education. She stayed in Karakura for a year until she finished her high school education, moving to Shanghai, China to attend a school she found great reviews on, Fudan University. She stayed in the university until she graduated, obtaining her Associate Degrees in Culinary Arts and Master's degrees in Mathematics.
After Kinoko graduated from Fudan University she went back to her former high school McTyeire School for Girls. She had arranged a meeting with the principal prior to her graduation in order to get a spot in the faculty. Kinoko had wanted to teach at this school as she knew the environment was a comforting place for her to start out. It was a school she always felt safe in and each year the students would always improve. After a thorough interview with the Principal, Kinoko became their Culinary teacher for all grades. Kinoko felt it was better for the students to mingle with their older and younger peers in order to grow in a better environment. She felt that her class and teaching methods would make it so all students would feel safe and well-taught.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
As a current Employee at KHS, I honestly was just hoping to reapply for another position as I've noticed that we are lacking in Nurses after some left or found new jobs. I've been tending to the students who are injured to the best of my ability without access to the Nurses Office, but I just want to make sure the students are properly cared for.
Before becoming a Librarian I was a Mathematics and Physical Education Professor, so I've been able to form bonds with both Students and Faculty. As I do love my current position, I was always wanting to work in Medical when I was younger. Though, due to my children being students at KHS I want to keep a close eye on them to make sure they're out of harms way at school... and make sure they stay in line.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I worked at McTyeire School for Girls in China, where I taught culinary for all grades. Then moved to Karakura where I taught Mathematics and Physical Education! Currently I am a KHS Librarian.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that during my time on the faculty, I proved that I was dedicated to the role I played and showed that I really did care about the community and the well-being of students. When looking over other applicants, you don't know who they are on a personal level unless, of course, you do know them. But with new employees, you could risk students as a whole being corrupted or not properly cared for! I am not saying it is your fault for hiring them it's the applicant's fault for having the wrong intentions. I love the students of Karakura and have made good connections with the other faculty that I worked with and met outside of work, so I wouldn't be in trouble in any way!
────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: If accepted, I will be changing my Librarian character to a former Professor character of mine. Have a good day! <3

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
PENDING

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, as you are already a member of the faction and cannot be in the faction on two accounts, we'll need you to decide which you'd rather. Please DM me on discord with your decision - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread