What is your Minecraft username?:

DutchRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Lydia23

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Gmt+1

Describe your activity on the server:

When I started playing on the server in 2018 I was very active and this lasted for a long time. In 2020 I took a break until 2022 approximately. After this I became active again and there were always times when I didn't play for a few months, but for the past 5/6 months I have certainly been online for a few hours every day and hope that with this role my motivation will grow even more.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

yes, i have been banned twice. My first ban was in 2020 this was for ERP. My second ban was for discussing an icly sale in OOC chat. I hope these bans wont affect my application.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

[College] B

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

Hanakotoba

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

Since I've been active again, I've had the opportunity to help run a shop, which also happened to be Hanakatoba. I did this task as a manager and carried it out with great pleasure. Unfortunately, after 4/5 months of being manager, the shop is closing, but my ambition remains. I see this as a new opportunity and a new adventure for my roleplaying experiences. I also really enjoy managing the store, getting and selling new customs. I also have some customs and would like to put them in the shop as they fit very well into the range. Finally, my last reason is to create a strong team that is active for each other and can help each other as my shop staff.

Another reason is that I want to experience multiple sides of SRP, so I have been in most of the teams, these were volleyball, basketball, swim and cheer. With the store I hope to gain more experience as an adult roleplay character. Thanks to being the manager of this store, I know how heavy the responsibility of managing a shop can be and therefore there are even more responsibilities as a shopkeeper. but if I use my knowledge and experience I am sure I can handle this with the abilities I have already learned.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan on giving Hanakotoba a similar look but with my own version of it. the theme of Hanakotoba now was cute and I love this theme. a modern store with mainly cute items. what I want to create is an elegant / generous look that everyone feels drawn to by the cool atmosphere. In this store I will sell accessories such as sunglasses hats bows earrings bags and possibly necklaces in the future. As I said, I already have customs that fit perfectly in this range, which I will list below later. To keep this store uniq, I have some ideas such as events but also offers that you will hear more about later.

- Opening Plans -

I already have several opening plans for this shop, because I am more in the EUW region, I plan to look for a trust worthy manager with an American time zone so that the store can also open for these players at their suitable time. I am also very active and plan to open the store at least 3 times a week with a maximum of 6 times a week.

- Uniforms -

I want to make a uniform for the store so that it looks neat and organized, this also makes the store professional and has a more elegant appearance. For example, I want to make a suit for the boys that looks chic, and for the girls a dress that contains different elements from the store. these uniforms may only be worn when they are active in the store and not for private reasons.

Spoiler uniform1711995799018.png

- Events -

I plan to keep the store uniq and create different types of events for both customers and employees. the aim of these events is to be very different and attract more customers. #1 This is how I plan to make the generous discount day. This day is all about elegance and royalty. Everyone who wears a crown will receive a 10% discount. We will let you know this through the advertiser and in the store's office. We can also change this to a theme outfit.

#2 Secret word:

For the second event, we agree on a secret word with the employees before we open. If this word is mentioned by a customer, he will receive a discount. To ensure that the customer does not start talking randomly, we agree that he or she will be disqualified if he or she starts talking crazy. the word will not be difficult and will become a word that someone can naturally say in a conversation.

Employee events:

#3 sports activity

Get actually already explains sports activities, but how do I plan this? I will create a pool in the discord with different sports that employees can vote on. We will do the most voted sport that comes out here. I believe that sports is a fun way of team building, you create teams and get to know each other better and also the quality of the person.

#4 Employee of the month

This event ensures that there is a bit of competition within the team. The employee of the month can look for 2 free items from the shop, but how do you become employee of the month? You can become this by doing your best during a shift. how much effort does the cashier put into a customer and how does he or she welcome a customer? These are all factors that help. at the end of the month I will name an employee and announce them.

#5 get creative.

This is the last event and sounds like a crazy event, but I also want to give the employees a chance to bring their creativity to life. I want to do this with a Discord channel where the employee can submit an idea for an event. This could be an event for the store but also for the staff. Every now and then I will look into this and choose an event.

- Building -

Next, we have the design for both the interior and exterior of the building.

We are now going to talk about the design of the shop. the focus and my idea of the store is an elegant store with the focus on cute. That's why I also want to make the interior elegant and cute. I will do this by giving it a pink chic vibe. The outside of the store will give a cute but also a cozy look that attracts people to go inside. The inside of the store must stand out, it must be cute but also elegant. I want to do this by giving it a chic, modern Japanese look. the cute factor is given by the color aspects that I want to give the store. Below I will give an example of the exterior but also of the interior

Spoiler building

1711995868426.png1711995877914.png

What will you sell in your shop?:

I wish to sell all the items that were previously in the old Hanakotoba in this new one. There are a lot of customs that have gone unused and forgotten by the SRP community and I'd like tp bring them back! Below I have listed an assortment of items that I wish to be present in Hanakotoba.

Earrings kinju cross
Toy corn dog

Pop Hello kitty

cap sugar

toy weapon nanami takanashi

Honey bee bear plushie

cat tail black

Makeup Bag

Pink Chanel Bag

Heart Purse

Laptop Bag

Phrog Backpack

Pink Louis Vuitton Handbag

Pink School Bag

Bat Backpack

Dita Mach One Glasses

Peach Glasses

KIntsugi Black Sunglasses

White Clout Goggles

Club Master Raybans

Mustache Glasses

Frosted Aventors Glasses

Bunny Beret

Princess Peach Tiara

Pink Devil Horns

Star and Moon Hair Clip

Angel Wing Headband

Bat Headband

Two Mini Bows

Black Pearl Bow

Bunny ear Bow

Whitehead Bow

Heart Earrings

Daisy Earrings

Star Diamond Earrings

Hana's Hot Mama Earrings

Magical Girl Earrings

Sailor Moon Earrings

Peach Earrings

Pearl Butterfly Earrings

Strawberry Earrings

Hinikuna Watch

Butterfly Chain Necklace

Purple Pheonix Umbrella

Pink Paper Umbrella

Teru Teru Umbrella

Sailor Moon Compact

Tama's Lovely Shades

Birkin Hand Bag

Sakura Bag

To help with a wider range of the shop, I don't mind selling my customs with the shop. customs that I own are: Pure elegance hair clip Demon princess wings elegant queen necklace by bringing them in the store i hope to make the store more uniq.

1711995953837.png1711995958603.png1711995962162.png

In order to continue to innovate and not get stuck with an assortment, I plan to possibly buy new customs when I have the shop. I also know several people who want to sell their custom to the shop with the shop faction rules.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

In order to manage a shop properly, several employees are needed, and I will list these people below.

Shopkeeper I will have this role once. As a shopkeeper, my job is to run the shop. For example, it is my job to hire people to run the shop. It is also the job of the shopkeeper to keep an eye on the stock, to open the shop and to provide order and structure in the store.

Manager 1x the manager is an employee worthy of trust who knows how the store works and who can take initiative himself. The manager also needs to know how he/she should possibly open the store if I am unable to do so.

Cashiers 12x A cashier must be able to welcome a customer, preferably as originally as possible. To become a cashier you must complete the application and attend a personal interview. If this is successful, you are officially a cashier. the cashiers will keep 30-45% of their earning at the end of their shift. the amount they make depends on how the business is doing. at the end of their shift they give the rest of the money to the manager or shopkeeper.

2x Security This role ensures safety within the store and ensures that our house rules are listened to. Security will mainly stand at the front of the shop or walk through the shop. If there is a problem or undesirable behavior, the security role will inform me and give me a report at the end of their shift. the security gets a pay check between 30-50k depending on how much they did and how many problems there

- Hiring Process -

From the moment I am accepted as a shopkeeper, applications will be created both in ICLY and in OOC from the shop discord. this will give players the opportunity to apply for Hanakotoba. After this I read through the applications and choose the best one. These people will be interviewed by me, which gives me the opportunity to meet them and see if they are suitable. In this way I completed an online but also a real life application. for the online application you can click here.

Extra

- Character Info -
Lydia Kuroka was born in Yokohama, living there as she'd get on by with her life, until the age of 5 years old, when she was incredibly interested in accessories and developed a unstoppable, extreme passion for it. Each day she found herself taking her mother's accessories and clothing, dressing up to try and make herself feel pretty.

At the rising age of 8 years old she found herself taking a unique interest, her passion growing more and more as time passed by, ideas sparking up in her head of new outfit combinations she could use, this is when she started to ask her mother for more fashionable, well-fitted clothing, dressing herself up and wearing each new piece of clothing or accessory she was given, getting more and more stylish with each time she was given something new.

Two Years later, when she was 10, she found a creative spark in herself that she never had before, beginning to go on a hopeful journey of creating her own accessories, each one getting just as much love as the last, until she found herself selling them to make a little extra Yen here and there, which she found to be successful. Each accessory was hand-crafted with love and pure passion, and it showed.

A long, 8 years passed by, making her 18 as she'd still have this ever-living love for fashion and accessories. That is when she took the decision to apply for cosmetology, studying every single chance she got to, not missing a single opportunity. In her spare time, she'd still create accessories for herself, wearing them every now and then, sometimes even making her own clothing out of boredom, and wanting to try something new. This would go on for quite a while, until she'd find herself focusing mainly on her cosmetology assignments, somewhat forgetting her love for making accessories in the midst of it all, her mind set on passing the course.

After focusing on studying for so long, she reached the age of 26, finally passing her cosmetology course. After passing, she'd swiftly make her way to working in a not-so-well known accessories store, taking the role of a manager. Soon enough, two years later, she found herself longing for more, taking herself and making a life-changing decision. This decision, was to make her very own, unique shop. She'd fly over to Karakura in hopes of making her own business called Hanakotoba, where cutesy accessories could be found on the shelves, some of her own being displayed. Lydia, now at the age of 29, is ready to take her life and business to the next level, her business being perfectly ready to take off.

For questions feel free to DM me lydia23

The discord server is being created. DM me for questions and a staff roll so you can see the progress. Discord

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread