Eden Tree Suggestion

Grass

Level 10
IGN:
GrassALT
DATE:
Jan. 17, 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Turn the Eden Tree stump into a stage. This sounds like a selfish suggestion, and maybe it is, but I'd really like to be able to BandRP on there with proper "band equipment" (note blocks for the drum set, a fence with a black player head for the microphone, maybe even some chairs..)

I had lots of fun BandRPing with my friends and even hosted a nice little concert that had a fun audience, I also feel like BandRP doesn't get AS MUCH recognition as the other types of roleplay experiences on the server. It'd be amazing to hold huge concerts and even have a talent show in which multiple bands could compete for a cash prize. (Perhaps something could be implemented into the new map?)

[IMAGES IF ANY]
N/A​

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
+1!
As a lover of girls bands that are pretty much famous in Japan right now, I'd love to make this a thing. Plus, now that the Eden tree is gone it would be a pretty cool and neat idea as a J-Rock lover fan myself.

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
new map coming soon so there is no point in adding new things
there is a new map coming really sooooooon and then i am pretty sure there is a smallish stage in one of the parks that ive seen used a bit, and if im not wrong, im pretttttyyyy sure some shop owners have a small stage in their cafe/restaurant (i dont know if this is completellyyyy true, i just have a memory of seeing a screenshot of one....)

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
there is a new map coming really sooooooon and then i am pretty sure there is a smallish stage in one of the parks that ive seen used a bit, and if im not wrong, im pretttttyyyy sure some shop owners have a small stage in their cafe/restaurant (i dont know if this is completellyyyy true, i just have a memory of seeing a screenshot of one....)
Yes there is, but it's not as big as a "professional" stage would be like, there wouldn't be enough space to even place some decent drums. I completely think that BandRP would be worth it a shot and I would really love making it as a bassist myself.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1
Not for this map however maybe the next map could incorpitate some type of Kabuki stage that could double as a Musicians stage!

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1

We will be reconstructing it in some way- Possibly to a park or something more interesting. We will expand the current stage placed there for future smaller events and for any player bands, don't see any reason not too.

Users who are viewing this thread