mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied eeliza's TA Application

DiggsIsMyDa

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name: eeliza

School Employee Role you are Applying For: T.A (Teaching Assistant)

How often do you log onto the server?: I try to everyday but sometimes I can be busy so as often as I can.

Do you have discord?: Yes I do have discord.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I got banned on the 24/07/18 for metagaming, I don't recall ever being banned before or after that.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can ensure that.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I understand that and being fired would lose me the role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: This role is a person who assists the teacher with various tasks such as preparing class or planning lessons, during class, helping with misbehaving students and just aiding the teacher in general.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No not that I recall but my friend is a T.A and she tells me about it often.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing this server for a few years and I've played some other school roleplay servers so I'm pretty familiar with how it works.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My job is to help teachers with teaching by aiding them with tasks such as photocopying books and giving them out in class or helping with a student who is disrupting the class or behaving in an inappropriate manner. I would also help students who are confused or finding the subject difficult.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would react calmly and would tell them to stop and if they continue or things get out of hand, I would call someone who can help me resolve the situation.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would see how hazardous the job was and if I thought it was safe enough I would do it but if it was too dangerous I would voice my concerns to the Principal about the job and tell him I was uncomfortable completing the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would contact someone who could help about the matter so they could tell them what they are doing wrong. If their actions were putting someone else in danger I would call someone and then approach them and try to talk to them and I'd try not to provoke them in case they turn hostile.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Aya Iris Lin

Chosen Job: T.A (Teaching Assistant)

Motivation for Joining YHS: I've always wanted to work in a school to help teach or assist students in anyway. I also feel as though I'd enjoy the experience, and I think I would make a good addition to the school team.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I'd make a good T.A because I'm generally kind to people and understanding. I feel as though I would be able to handle the responsibilities well and deal with the situations well.

TechJD

Level 43
Thank you for taking the time on making this application but after overlooking the roster it seems that we already have filled up the Teaching Assistant spots.
I am going to have to say
Denied. I really have not other choices because I have no reason to take any of them off of their ranks.

proof:

upload_2018-9-4_12-48-18.png

Advice for any future application you intend on submitting:
-Make sure to stretch out your answers. The wording is key and detail is a big advantage when it comes to answering and filling out applications.
-Make sure to format the application to look the most appealing to the eyes, Colors separating (Not too much color), Spacing, etc.

If you were to work on the points I just gave you, You'd have a better chance at getting your application accepted. You have a wonderful rest of your day and thank you for taking the time in making this application.

Users who are viewing this thread