mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted eeyeelia's Event Team Application

eeyeelia

Level 2
IGN:
eeyeelia

Explain your activity on the Server:
I’m online at least once a day, for one to several hours. Since quarantine has occurred, a majority of my time is dedicated to SchoolRP. However, even before quarantine, I was still online at least once a day. My time on the server has only increased from then. Before /ar check was removed from the server, I last recall having over sixty-five hours on the server. My schedule is quite flexible. I am usually quick to respond when pinged or sent a dm through discord.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have conversed with several other SchoolRP players on small projects, for example: a family discord server setup, a detailed background for said family, skin designs for the family, and housing regarding payment plans and decorating the household. I also have experience with talking with customers regarding custom skin ideas, design, and other small details regarding their custom skin. I take my customers' every suggestion into consideration, and I do my best to please my customers with their inspirations for their characters, bringing them to life. I have experience in working as a team in the college female volleyball team, as I take it seriously ICly and OOCly. I have assisted my captain and other teammates in planning fun activities for team bonding, assisting in practice time suggestions alongside what to specifically work on during those practices, and constant self improvement.

What makes you different from other applicants?:
I believe I stand out from other applicants due to my activities and participation in tailors, working with other SchoolRP players in regards to a sports team and teamwork, and my hard work in starting and maintaining a well organized family and family discord server. I want to see positive change and improvement within my sports team, and I have put in the effort to assist my captain in any way, shape, or form. I wish to also see positive change within SchoolRP’s community as a whole. I want to be a part of a hard-working, professional team that will allow me to help in giving SchoolRP these positive changes. Changes regarding what happens on the server, and what we could introduce to our beloved players to entertain and encourage them to participate in the community more.

On another note, something that makes me different from other applicants is my professional approach to certain situations. I dislike treating other players with disrespect, as I am not that type of person. I may not always agree on certain circumstances or options, but I will not treat another person with utter disrespect. I prefer to go about matters professionally and rationally when it’s rightfully needed.

I strive for constant self improvement. Whether it be volleyball, my studies, or other skills I have. If that skill involves other people, for example the college female volleyball team, I work with my teammates and team members to improve as a group, perhaps bouncing ideas off of each other or adding suggestions to a previous idea or plan.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team:

Summer Street Fair
One event idea that I’ve had on my mind for some time now is an event relating to a Japanese street fair! The street fair would consist of several booths, some sponsored or set up by the shops located within the shopping district, for shop owners wishing to participate in having a booth; several food stands, regarding the theme of fair-type foods like bento, curry, ramen, pocky, dangos, and several others within SchoolRP; well known artists within the SchoolRP community, taking the opportunity for some publicity by handing out flyers of how to contact them to see their beautiful pieces; and well known tailors within the community, tailor owners passing out flyers regarding information about their tailoring, as well as two to three models to represent the general look and quality of their skins.

The booths and stands would be set up upon a specific street of Karakura, most likely the street directly between the housing beside the c****s and the shopping district. Keeping decoration in mind, lines of banners would hang above the street fair attendees, attaching to the nearby light poles and stands or booths, as well as lanterns and possibly floral decor. Several games could be set up as well, not just items to purchase or food to snack on. Games that would allow you to win small prizes, like plushies and gift shop items. These game stands could be provided by Karakura’s sports teams. Not all sports would have to participate, however.

The street fair would not only allow shop owners to take part in a fun activity with the rest of the community, but it would allow the creative minds of our community, whether they be skin tailors or artists, to gain publicity of their wonderful works of art. A general clothing theme could be set in place, street fair attendees dressing in rather traditional clothing such as kimonos and yukata. The time placement of this street fair would be set during the middle of summer or the early fall. The street fair would last roughly around two to two and a half hours long. I wish the weather stances to be clear and sunny. Not too hot, where citizens would become uncomfortable,

References:
For further knowledge of my work ethic, contact Jazz#6669, as she is the tailor owner of Suu~Itobea Tailors. I have received her permission to refer to her if there are any questions needed regarding my work ethic.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted

Amazing application. When your name was brought up everyone instantly said yes, so I believe that is a good sign. You're dedicated to whatever team you are in, you are professional and overall a kind person. Welcome to the team

Users who are viewing this thread