Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
IGN: Reapz999
DATE:
22/6/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
We should be able to cook raw eggs, its just a junk item. nothing logically stops you from putting it back in the pan
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Saves eggs, not much else. it can be a bit glitchy when cooking on the pan, so when you mess up its not a total waste1687474986951.png

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
The logic here is, you take a raw egg out of your pan and it’s just a raw egg in your hand. Like… you’re holding a shell-less egg. You can’t really put it back into the pan. However I could see something being implemented where if u eat the egg u get the same effect as eating raw chicken or rotten flesh

Reapz999

Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
The logic here is, you take a raw egg out of your pan and it’s just a raw egg in your hand. Like… you’re holding a shell-less egg. You can’t really put it back into the pan. However I could see something being implemented where if u eat the egg u get the same effect as eating raw chicken or rotten flesh
i see it more as a back up, but that works too. I see many people eat raw eggs and seem just fine though, so I think maybe it should just be like how the burnt food doesnt feed much

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
i see it more as a back up, but that works too. I see many people eat raw eggs and seem just fine though, so I think maybe it should just be like how the burnt food doesnt feed much
lol yes add salmonella ICly, give us nausea and slowness like a hangover.

Infi

Level 134
Helper
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
not all eggs are as good of quality to be eaten raw, hence potentially getting salmonella from them. It shouldn't give much protein if at all hence the raw chicken effect

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- The idea behind this is if you're using a spatula to take it out of the pan, it wouldn't come out as a solid, meaning if it were to form a fried egg it likely wouldn't be edible or would be incredibly messy; at the moment we don't feel it necessary to implement this as a feature beyond the item not being usable.​

Users who are viewing this thread