Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehko

Level 31
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Ehku

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server almost everyday. four to six hours on weekdays and six to eight hours on weekends. If I do not log on for a week or less, I am most likely on vacation.

Do you have discord? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Yes and I prefer to use it.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have been temp-banned twice. Once for glitching into a classroom. This was when I was a new player and I understand the consequences. The second time was for abusing staff powers. This was when I was a trial moderator. I have been given a second chance as trial moderator and I understand what I did was wrong and the consequences of doing this.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a technician of Karakura Highschool, I must ensure that the school's technology is functioning the correct way. I am to perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests. Small things such as installing monitors, installing computer software, and repairing technology can also be done. If there is ever a major problem with the school's technology such as a virus or internet problems, I am able to troubleshoot it. The work environment will mainly take place indoors. I may also give lessons to small groups to teach them more about technology.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes. I have been a member of SchoolRP for about three years. My alternate account used to be a teacher.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Again, I have been roleplaying on SchoolRP for about three years. I understand all of the rules for roleplay on the server.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes. I will be working on the technology in Karakura Highschool as well as giving information to students about technology. I will also be troubleshooting problems with the technology or internet. Installing software to prevent problems from happening can be done.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I will simply ask the student for his name. If he/she doesn't comply I will ask a teacher if the student can stay in their classroom.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would take the situation very smoothly. Then, I would accept the task and begin the job as soon as I can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I observe the employee and if it continues, I would talk to one of the principals about it.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Bart Norton
Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation for joining is because it's what I do. I am very savvy with technology and wish to meet new people while working. Another thing that motivates me is being able to interact with students throughout Karakura High School.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I know a lot about modern technology. I understand the components of computers and what each component does. I also have a great attitude towards my work. I understand that as a technician I must acquire mathematical skills, technical skills, and communication skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread