ElectroGamz72

Level 14
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

Sloffee (alt)
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Nurse
How often do you log onto the server?:
Normally from 3 P.M to 9 P.M in the week days. And normally all the day in Weekends.
Do you have discord?
Yes.
Do you have a microphone?
Yes.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No I have never been banned.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Helping the students who are hurt and helping them to be more healthy. And take very good care of them.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have played on the RP server for a long time. I have been a teacher, school councillor and aHead-Chef on the RP server on my other account. So, I have a really good experience with RP.
In real life im taking studies to be a nurse, and before I was taking studies I used to help my mom at work. And she is a nurse. So, I feel like I have good experience with it.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would ask the students to stop being rude and curse. If they don't stop I would call in the Principal, or the Vice-Principal.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would do the job as safe as possible not possibly hurting anyone including myself.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would talk to them about how dangerous it is and tell them to stop doing it.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Andrew Kensington
Chosen Job: Head-Nurse
Motivation for Joining YHS: I would love supporting the school in all ways possible, and I know I will help the injured students well. And that they would get the medical need they have to. And I would always be there for the students when they need me. I would even be there for all the people that work at the school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I know i am a good nurse, because i have real life experience. And i really love helping people, it is my passion to help people. And i would always be happy when i come to work in the morning. I would be nice to every single one of my Co workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread