Other Info
~ R e l a t i o n s h i p s ~
Friends
Family
Unsure
Disliked

| C H A R A C T E R |

~ A p p e a r a n c e ~

[Elfie Natural] is a 5’11 demi girl. She’s 18 years of age and in 12th grade. Her hair was naturally blonde but dyed half brown with purple highlights. She had a small black heart on her cheek - like Harley Quin would. Elfie had a toothy grin plastered on her face the majority of the time, because of her optimistic personality. All the items she carried, looked sparkly and new. Her build was athletic, and she had an hourglass type of shape, causing for her clothes to shape her body perfectly.

~ P e r s o n a l i t y ~

Elfie's personality is... unique. She is a social butterfly at times, and others she completely shuts herself out from the world. She has heaps of friends and knows the majority of Kakaura. Even if they don't know her back. She's a simp. Falls for heaps of people, even though her hearts been broken many times before hand. Her personality type is ENFP-T. Elfie is extremely imaginative, open minded and curious. Although, she is reasonably emotional and sensitive. Even after having her optimistic personality, she is extremely self-conscious and sensitive to stress.

~ L i k e s / D i s l i k e s ~

Elfie likes Drawing, writing stories, and designing apartments. She dislikes people who attempt to manipulate or hurt her friends / Family.

~ O t h e r • I n f o ~

Elfie’s favourite songs are I deserve this, I 'm so crazy for you </3, and Never ever getting rid of me and her favourite animal is a raccoon.

| B A C K S T O R Y |

WIP

| R E L A T I O N S H I P S |

~ Friends ~

Cameron C. Solas
[Status: Friend]

Lily C. Solas

Shard Wolf

~ Family ~

Millie 'Mills' Natural