Elise Fox | Biography

[ Elise Fox ]
[ Image at bottom ]

Basic Information

First Name: Elise
Surname: Fox

Preferred Name:
Elise

Pronouns: She/They (you can use just she or just they or both i dont really care)

Height: 5' 6" or 168cm

Weight: 134 lbs/9.5 Stone

Build: Skinny, Smooth Skin

Skin Color: White

Eye Color: Minty green

Hair Style: Long hair mostly on the back, with a thin strip of hair on either side of chest

Hair Color: Blonde

Fashion: Contemporary; sky blue cardigan with black tank top and ripped jeans

Abnormalities: Very Smart, Doesn't Need Much Sleep, Extremely Agile

Date of Birth: October 18

Place of Birth: Yakutsk, Russia

Nationality: Russian/Polish (My dad is from Poland but my mom was born in Yakutsk)

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual (All genders)

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Political Beliefs: I don't really care as long as they know what they're doing

General Appearance

Appearance: Tall, good looking, reserved I guess

Personality: Doesn't trust easily but loves making new friends

Diseases/Illness: I broke my leg when I was 14 so I walk with a bit of a limp

Character Voice:
[Kinda low pitched for a girl]
[Talks pretty fast compared to most others]

Equipment:
[Lightsaber to defend myself]
[My Notebook/Diary/Sketchbook]
[Pen to write in Notebook/Diary/Sketchbook]
[Phone just in case]
[Snack in case I get hungry]

Clothes: Elise has 2 main outfits: A purple bikini, and a sky blue cardigan wrapped around a black tank top with ripped jeans and white vans

Hobbies: Swimming, Hiking, Singing

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: Not really

Skills: Good at swimming, perfect pitch so it appears she has a beautiful singing voice, can pick locks

Quirks: Can't function properly without a little morning swim before the day starts, has a bit of a Russian accent, can't get drunk, great at reading people, can kind of understand animal language

Family: 21 years older father Aleksander Fox, 21 years older mother Naomi Fenerov, 25 years older uncle Dawid Fox (father's brother), 3 years younger sister Starlette Fox (adopted), 5 years younger sister Ariana Fox (adopted)

Backstory:
Elise Fox was born to proud parents Aleksander Fox and Naomi Fenerov. As a toddler, Elise would love to play with the other kids in her village, especially bonding with a 4-year-old boy named Vladimir. A few weeks before Elise's fifth birthday, her parents got married and her mother would take on the name of Naomi Fox. Soon after, Elise started education at her village's Elementary school. She was intrigued by all the complications of math and science, and always scored well on group and solo projects. She was considered a nerd by most, and therefore never had any real friends. Near the end of 5th grade, Elise's parents got new jobs as lawyers on Karakura, a small, mainly english-speaking island off the coast of Japan. Elise was very excited to go, as she heard that there was a big city on Karakura that was quite unlike the small village she had known all her life. She spent all of summer trying to learn the English language, but struggled due to its complicated grammar rules. At long last, the time came for Elise and her Mother and Father to pack their bags and hop on the plane that would take them to their new life. Once there, Elise was able to complete her Elementary schooling, and soon found herself at the gates of Karakura high. She was introduced to advanced methods of math, science, and language arts (which she was not very good at for the first year or two) which she was deeply intrigued by. Since her parents practically lived at the lawyer's office, Elise got a lot of time to herself, and set up camp in a small park near the shopping district, which is what she would call home for the foreseeable future. At the age of 14, Elise was walking down the stairs at school when she tripped. She fell on her right leg, breaking it. She hopped her way to the school nurse, who put a cast on it and made sure she didn't put pressure on it for the next few weeks. To this day, Elise walks with a slight limp, and always uses her left leg for non-menial tasks like kicking a ball. About a year later, Elise met a boy a few years older than her when she was giving out water at the school gate, and they sat together on a rock before school started. They had a conversation about their families and history, and found that they had almost nothing in common. But I guess opposites attract, because the next day he asked her out. They had a very fun time at the beach's amusement park. But soon after, Elise realized that being in a relationship with him was unhealthy, and she is probably going to break up with him very soon. She met a nice girl named Lisa in the cafeteria, who quickly developed a crush on her. Later, when Elise was playing truth or dare with her friends, someone dared Lisa to kiss whoever she found most attractive, and she chose Elise. A few rounds later, someone asked her if she had a crush on anyone in the room, and she admitted that it was Elise. That brings us to the present day. I may add more to this as time goes on but for now that's all.

Attachments

• me.png
    me.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread