ꕥPreferred Name: Eli

ꕥGender: Female

ꕥAge: 18

ꕥHeight: 170 cm | 5 ft 7 in

ꕥWeight: 53 kg | 117 lbs

ꕥBuild: Elise would have a long torso complementing her slim/hourglass figure

ꕥSkin Color: Pale complexion

ꕥEye Color: black (hint of dark gray)

ꕥHair Style: Her hair would naturally flow and be waved at the end.

ꕥHair Color: Black

ꕥFashion: She would wear what feels comfortable to her yet make it look put together and feminine.

ꕥDate of Birth: May 4th

ꕥPlace of Birth: Seoul

ꕥNationality: Vietnamese / Korean

ꕥRace: Asian

ꕥSexual Orientation: Straight

General Appearance
༺。° .ᘛ♡ᘚ. ° 。༻

ꕥAppearance: Elise Le Phan would stand at 5ft and 7in. She would have naturally long black wavy hair that would flow flawlessly. She would have a long torso complimenting her slim/hourglass figure. She would always have a dead and intimidating look on her face.

ꕥPersonality: Elise Le Phan is a very protective person. She's a bit narcissistic and knows her self worth yet she would keeps to herself. She’s only really her true self when she's with people close to her. Not many things agitate her and she's very obsessed with keeping herself well put.

ꕥCharacter Voice:
Elise speaking Japanese
3:43 - 4:10
(Siduri)
Elise speaking Korean

ꕥEquipment: Elise Le Phan would always carry about her Black Pearl Bow and her promise ring her Mother gave her.

ꕥClothes:
Elise’s frequent outfits

Other
༺。° .ᘛ♡ᘚ. ° 。༻

ꕥHobbies: Art, Fashion, Dancing, Working out.
1681812614339.png
Elise at her dance practice
ꕥSkills: Running, art, acrobatics.

ꕥQuirks: She would play with her hair or mess with her clothing if nervous or stressed.

ꕥFamily:
Father: Kang Dae-Byuk | Unknown
Mother:
Minh Le Phan | Alive
Twin-Brother:
Seo Le Phan | Alive

ꕥFriends:
Best Friend:
Kimiko Yatogami | Alive
Close Friend: Iza Muraski | Alive
Close Friend:
Amara Yatogami | Alive
Close Friend:
Zijia Yi Zhao | Alive

Backstory
༺。° .ᘛ♡ᘚ. ° 。༻

Elise was born in Seoul, Korea. She was raised by her mother Minh Le Phan and her father Kang Dae-Byuk. Her father owned a famous modeling company and her mother worked there as a make-up artist. Ever Since Elise was twelve she and her twin brother Seo Le Phan worked there as models. Yet it was Elise’s dream to do music and become a Kpop Idol. Her brother and Father disagreed with it, feeling as if she couldn't succeed, but her mother always gave her full support. Elise's parents relationship wasn't always the best. They'd argue every day about little things. This caused a huge argument between Elise's mother and father causing them to split up.

Since then Elise convinced her mother to take her into a training camp where she could full-fill her dreams. Times passed and it was year 15 for Elise, it was time to see if she would debut. Her mother was shocked to see that she didn't. On her way back home Elise was disappointed in herself knowing she didn't prove her father and brother right. As soon as she arrived home she ran into her mothers arms crying in despair “I didn't make it.. But I tried so hard.’’ Her mother wasn't disappointed but was just happy she tried.

Afterwards, Elise and her mother decided to move to japan where Elise could finish school. There Elise went to a highschool called ‘’Karakura High School'’. In Japan Elise picked up new hobbies such as working out, running, the love for material arts and the beauty of katana’s. Don't get me wrong she still loves to sing and dance and can sometimes catch herself doing it while alone or just in her own world.

It was always hard to make friends for Elise because in her mind she thought “why would I do that when I have my brother’’. Now she feels lonely. Not until the day she met her well known close friends, ‘’Amara Yatogami and Iza Murasaki, ‘’ She felt more herself and not alone.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread