Height: 5'0 feet

Weight: 211 pounds

Build: Small hourglass

Skin Color: Light tan

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Style: Thick and long.

Hair Color: Blonde

Fashion: Sweatpants and Jackets

Abnormalities: Can be extremely hyperactive at times.

Date of Birth: February 29th

Place of Birth: Vladivostok, Russia

Nationality: 67% Russian and 33% Korean

Race: Asain

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Religious Beliefs: Atheism

General Appearance

Appearance:

Personality: Hyperactive at times and socially awkward but silly and happy when am around peers. Unless I'm angry.

Diseases/Illness: Psoriasis, and Hives (when stressed or put under pressure.)

Character Voice: Not high pitched but not low either. More toward the high end but still in the middle.

Equipment:
Backpack, phone, and a pocket knife

Clothes: Sweatpants, long socks, collared shirts, and jackets.

Hobbies: Talking, Video Games, Bored Games, Skiing, and Painting

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities: When I am in a state of shock, I can't move for a few minutes. I jump into bursts of jumping and running around like crazy on random occasions. I sometimes mess up walking and trip myself.

Skills: Painting

Quirks: I sub-consciously listen to the ringing in my ear, and when I realize I am hearing it, I start to panic and can shiver up for a second.

Family: My mother lives in Vladivostok and sent me here to go to school for some reason. My father died after trying to kill my mother before I was born and the police shot him. I have a younger brother who hates me. My step-father I stay away from as he can be abusive to my brother and I would prefer not to see or experience that.

Backstory: I was born in Vladivostok and very soon found out my father was dead. My mother wanted me to grow up to be an assassin but I resisted, and never gave in to her training. About 10 years later before my mother sent me here, I was with a friend and we were hiking a mountain and somebody pushed me off into the valley. I don't know if it was my friend or not but that's not the point. I fell and when I woke up, I wasn't feeling myself. I didn't have a happy little soul. I felt dark, and empty. My mom shipped me off to this school with my brother when she found out I had changed. I won't attack people because I have learned not to do that and my friends have guided me down the journey of becoming a better person.

Users who are viewing this thread