mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ella's introduction

Ellaboo13

Level 6
Magandang araw sa inyong lahat! (Good day to you all!)

I am Ella, a 16 year old female living in the Philippines. I am quite an ambivert, so you have to approach me to be able to RP with me most of the time (but sometimes I'd get bored and interact with other people instead). Though communications and interactions is not really my thing, practicing communicating fluent English in SchoolRP would be very helpful for me.
I quit drawing digitally for about 5 years (due to mental health problems) and traditionally for 1 year (because of the pandemic I haven't really been drawing that much, I used to always draw in school at that time). When I got to play SchoolRP right now in March of 2021, I went to their discord by the #art section and I was inspired to draw digitally again. I bought a small drawing pad for me to work on and started to download Medibang.

Here are my recent artworks:

I love to play different games too! I have been playing Minecraft for about 7 years now, and I did play in SchoolRP back in 2017. After getting a lil bit tired of the game, I quit for a long time to play LoL to have 'fun' there instead. I met my partner there and we're currently living happily together. From there, he taught me how to play better, taught how to play other games, etc.

Here are the games I play! So when I don't reply to your discord DMs, I would probably be playing these games most of the time with my partner:

League of Legends (Garena PH)
upload_2021-4-25_13-31-25.png
Minecraft - ivoi

Steam games!
The Forest
Risk of Rain 2
Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
Raft
Muse Dash
Stardew Valley
Valheim
Terraria
Valorant (I do not play that much) - Crelious

I hope to meet you all! I'd really want to hang out with other people other than my closest friends, and I'd love to meet new people as well!

Users who are viewing this thread