m0rsari3s
Omega+
20211230_110406.jpg
IGN:
MrEphialtes

Discord:
Mr.Ephialtes#6277

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server for more than 5 hours everyday. On the weekdays, I am on when I am out of school from 4pm-9pm and on the weekend I am on from 10am-9pm.

Previous applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lang-spot-app.43675/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-lang-2.43710/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app.43721/ - Accepted

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I had a ban a while back when I first joined in 2016, I have learned from them and won't do them again.

Shop wanted:
Unowned shop #4

Why do you want to own a shop?:
Owning a shop would be beneficial to not only me but the workers because we would be obviously bringing in more money than most. I am the head of a new family and will be working on the business side which means I will need to be bringing in a lot of money. Within a period of time I would want to have an estate for us, and think owning a shop would help with bringing money to get that. I would also enjoy having a different roleplay experience. I currently roleplay as a 22 year old college student who strives to own a café for others to enjoy, so I believe that having a shop would open up more roleplay experiences for me to explore.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

Elyon is a unique shop because the food will mainly sell Greek, Russian and Japanese cuisine. As it seems that most of the shops are focused on Japanese culture, I thought that it would be delightful to have a restaurant that has different cultures put together. As someone who has been playing School Roleplay for several years, I have seen many shops. I figured it would be nice to have different cultures as this shop is run by a Greek and Russian male. It will be a café that will open up different foods, drinks and items for Kurakura! As my character is of two of the cultures listed, I thought opening a restaurant/café would be the right direction to go in. Since the server is based in Japan, I will have some Japanese food and drinks as well! We will hold many big and small events including dress up weeks, movie days, and etc. that I will go into more detail later, so that we can always have something new to do and learn a few new things! We have already considered opening weekly oocly and are talking about specific days as of the moment.

How will your shop be unique?:
Elyon is a unique shop because like said in the beginning we will be selling food, drinks, and items that cater to other cultures rather than just Japanese. Walking around Kurakura you never really see any other restaurants or stores that sell Russian or Greek items. We thought up Elyon to welcome more culture into Kurakura specifically, like said in the beginning, Russian and Greek, we will also be selling a few Japanese items as well to keep the traditions.

Here is what we would sell:
First with Meals, Snacks, and Desserts

Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Owner - [1/1]

MrRyike

Co-owner - [1/1]

Luvnrcngo

Managers -[0/3]

Hosts - [0/4]

Waiters/Waitresses - [0/5]

Bartenders - [0/3]

Security - [0/10)

Note: The host's uniform will have a gold flower on their chest to stand out.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Minors in Mathematics and Majors in Culinary Arts, Business management.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is very short and mostly filled with item images more than description about what you plan on doing with the shop once received.
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread