mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Emergency/Town suggestion

Level 71
Dojoro
Dojoro
Fundraiser+
As an EMS worker, I really don't see a need for this to be implemented. Yes it can be annoying at times but there's some occasions where I'd go back on duty just to help with a call. We only get a certain amount of off duty time and sure the calls (There are some) that can be OVERLY annoying but they give up after like 3-4 Minutes. It isn't worth it

(love you)
I know this isn't my place to say but it's a public forums chat soo..

When EMS are off duty it'll be and will be annoying if called with 110 calls whilst off duty, it could ruin lorerp, romancerp, whateverRP they're doing or just become really annoying to the point they want to punt something. It'll be a useful addition, and could be very good towards the EMS & KPD community.

GuttedValentine

Level 20
GuttedCupid
GuttedCupid
Notable
+1!!!

Yes sometimes people will spam for 3-4 minutes then give up... but then sometimes they come back a few minutes later and continue the cycle of 'hello. hey. someone come downstairs. hey? kpd? ems. hello!" . I usually do not mind it- but when I am detailrping with an officer during their eval.. it can get in the way and gets really annoying.

Melotism

Level 13
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
+1

Im not an emergency and/or town worker but i understand this. They should probably add a command or feature disabling and enabling emergency calls and make it required during shifts. People should flood emergency calls since police is probably already busy with something else, or not intrested in your.. lame calls.
bai bai

Apocryptoz

Level 19
Apocryptoz
Apocryptoz
Rich+
+1

we can't see calls ICly when we're off-duty anyway so why even have it in our chat? it's a pain when someone starts to flood the chat with 110 calls and you not being able to do anything about it

Apocryptoz

Level 19
Apocryptoz
Apocryptoz
Rich+
When I was EMS and off duty yes the calls were annoying. As much as I love the suggestion I don't think this should be implemented. Because if there is a shortage of EMS/KPD online and they need you, you would need to step in. Off-duty is great, but in those factions, their top priority is to keep everyone safe and step in whenever needed.

As a Government worker, the Town Hall hotline isn't as busy as EMS/KPD, so I don't think its necessary to implement it.

This will be a -1 for me.
KPD is not able to see calls ICly when off-duty anyway so it's just unnecessary to have it in your chat (not sure about EMS)

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- At the moment, we don't feel that this is a great idea as some may forget to turn it back on. Once we finish a couple features with our Profile System, we'll look into adding an 'off-duty' system which will effectively do this for you!​

Users who are viewing this thread