players online

[Emilia Sauer Kunyimo's Biography] エミリア | Haru

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
Ella Banner MAIN_final.png

"It never really matters how much pain I've been through because there's always a day to turn it all around"

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Basic Information
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘
⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

First Name: Emilia
Surname: Sauer / Kunyimo

Preferred Name: Ella / Emi

Aliases: Lia / Blu

Height: 5 ft.

Weight: 85.98lbs

Build: Naturally Curvy in Figure

Skin Color: Pale / Fair

Eye Color: Light Blue

Hair Style: usually swept to the side, or in buns

Original Hair Color: Carrot Ginger

Current Hair Color: Bottom half is dyed Sky Blue

Fashion: Sweaters and Comfortably loose clothing

Abnormalities: Poor Eyesight [Genetics]

Date of Birth: February 8, 2003

Place of Birth: Koblenz, Germany

Nationality: German / Japanese

Race: German / Japanese / Hawaiian

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Religious Beliefs: Shintoism

Political Beliefs: Neutral / Not Important to her

General Appearance

Appearance:
Emilia or more commonly known as "Ella" is a 5 ft. tall German/Japanese young lady who seems to be constantly smiling everywhere she goes. Her partially blue dyed naturally ginger hair would always be bouncing around with her as she traverses the area. Upon inspecting her at a closer proximity a light dust of freckles scatter her face while her light blue eyes tend to always shine regardless of the light source she would be near to. The female's petite yet curvaceous figure doesn't seem to match her personality.

Ella Banner_EMOTIONS.png
[art done by me]

Personality:
Something that makes Ella unique is the interesting level of innocence that she has for her age. Odd enough the female has no knowledge of anything inappropriate and would easily turn those types of conversations into something more family friendly. The female also loves the idea of making friends so she can easily be spotted poking someone, saying hi or bouncing into a conversation. Aside from all that she is extremely kind and caring to those whom are her friends or are nice to her in general. She doesn't believe any of her friends can do wrong and think highly of everyone she has considered a close relationship.

Diseases/Illness: None Diagnosed as of now

Character Voice:
[How does Ella talk?]
VOICE REFFERENCE - XIANGLING

Equipment:
Cat Backpack, Ivy's Violin, Her Father's Journal, an umbrella, a preserved rose, her phone, 2 pair of reading glasses, Ivy's heart glasses and a pumpkin head.

Clothes: Red and Blue Sweaters, Jeans and Skirts, etc.

Hobbies:
Violin Playing

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Childlike Mentality

Skills:
Acting, Tailoring

Quirks:
- Will give you a hug regardless of your relationship with her
- Genuinely expresses her feelings towards people!
- Is a friend magnet!

Family and Relationships

William Neil Sauer - Biological Father (Deceased)

"Papa.. I miss you! When can I come back home? I want to cook you chicken noodle soup again.."

Ukimo Kunyimo - Biological Mother (MIA)
"I haven't given up just yet, I still think one day you'd be back... but I can't help but question you right now, why did you leave us Mama? Was it something I did? We can fix it Mama, whatever it is we can fix it... please- please come back home-..."

Bellearia Kunyimo - Adoptive Younger Sister (MIA)
"I've always wanted a sibling! being an only child was boring! I'm so glad you're here now, we can do so many things together! Even if you're far away somewhere.. we'll always be sisters!"

Keller Dozorci - Father Figure (Alive)
"Even if we had a few bad moments... I appreciate everything you have done for me!"

Cleo R.F. Dozorci - Mother Figure (Alive)
"You were the one who took care of me when Mom wasn't around... Thank you for being my second Mom I hope you and Aunt Mili are doing great now!"

Kai H. Adelaide - Boyfriend (Alive)
"I've found that feeling- I found it, I hope you're proud! I never get to say it often, maybe because I know I'd be even redder that a tomato or because I wouldn't stop smiling if I said it out loud. I love you Kai, it took me so long to realize it.. but I believe the wait was worth it! I can't seem to stop thinking that all the pain I've felt has lead me straight to you, I wouldn't have lived my life in any other way, thank you. I'll never love anyone else the way I love you"

Nicholai Pavel - Best Friend (Deceased)
"Why did you have to leave me this way- I still visit our old apartment from time to time, wishing you were there waiting. Deep down though- I know you're never coming back, thank you for everything you've done for me Niko... you can rest now! I'm safe and happy"

Sonia Lynx Pavel - Best Friend (MIA)
"Where have you gone? I miss you and Tori very much! we should go and have girl time again when you guys come back!"

Victoria Pavel - Best Friend (MIA)
"I know what happened to big brother Niko hurt you. And it hurts me too... wherever you are- I hope you're as happy as I am now! remember to always validate your feelings Tori! I love you"

Kashii Cortez - Best Friend (Deceased)
"Remember the night when you took me out for the first time to look at the stars? Now every time I look up at the night sky- you're up there with them instead of being beside me... Are you waving back?"

Olivia Ivy Dovahkiin - Best Friend (MIA)
"I love you, thank you for being one of the people who stuck by me... I'll be looking after your pent for you- so don't make me wait too long!"

Toshi S. D'A - Close Friend (MIA)
"I dont think I see you around much anymore.. I wanna say hello hi again like old times!"

Milani St.Claire - Close Friend/ Aunt Figure (Alive)
"I still hold the picture we took at the beach sometimes Aunt Mili. I hope France is really nice for you! send me more postcards!"

Aurora I.V. - Close Friend (MIA)
"I wonder when you'll come back so we can make friends together again! I just love your energy!"

Barbatos Venti Archon - Very Close Friend (MIA)
"I haven't seen you in a while.. I wonder where you've gone off to? Either way- I'm still here for you Venti, let's talk again soon- I can't wait to tell you of all that has happened! Maybe we can bring Zac and Atlas like good times?"

Sky B. Okinowa - Very Close Friend (Alive)
"I think you're one of the most amazing kids out there- you're so talented and independent, something that I always admired about you. We don't talk that much anymore, maybe we should do that again yeah?"

Zacharie Edgeworth - Very Close Friend (Alive)
"Shush! this is just between us but I still think you're one of the prettiest from our friend group back then- don't tell anyone! I still cherish you and our friendship to this day.. we should talk more!"

Atlas M. Edgeworth - Very Close Friend/ Older Brother Figure (Alive)
"I think big brother Atlas is still the best! thank you for showing me what siblinghood is like.. even if we aren't siblings for real I still feel the love you shower over me and everyone constantly.. I love you big brother Atlas thank you for being there for me!"

Miyako Edgeworth - Very Close Friend (Alive)
"I remember meeting you for the first time and how much you complimented me and my tailoring skills... thank you for bringing up my confidence- know that I enjoy your presence always

John T. Rin - Very Close Friend (MIA)
"I miss you John! You were one of my first friends here... I wish we talked a lot more before you've disappeared!"

Milliane Smith - Close Friend (MIA)
"I miss you- I honestly barely remember how you look like anymore... but know that I still think of you"

Bri Chantico - Close Friend (Deceased)
"When I learned you were gone I could've never guessed how painful it felt. I miss you.. so so much- thank you for all the comfort you've given me"

Riku J. Adelaide - Friend (Alive)
"I look at you and think how much you've changed one of my greatest friend's life positively- thank you for showing up in our lives!"

Isoroku A. Okinowa - Friend (Alive)
"Thanks for making me laugh all the time German Buddy! Hopefully we can bring the others to Germany too, we'll be Tourist Guide Buddies!"

Melody Edgeworth - Friend (Alive)
"I can still hear the screams we all shared when you run after us with your wheelchair- I hope you're alright Melody! I miss you!"

Kylian Ekon Nzoni - Friend (Alive)
"I don't think you're a bad friend, nor do I think you're dangerous.. I hope you're doing well!"

[???]- Ex Boyfriend (MIA)
"After everything... I hope you know that I could never blame you for what has happened... I wasn't enough for you- and that's okay, heaven knows we tried"

[???] - Ex-Very Close Friend (MIA)
"I have no idea what I did to you but that gives you no right to hurt any of my friends... if you want to kill me then be my guest- but NEVER lay a single finger on them!!"

Backstory

CHILDHOOD ARC
Emilia was born in Germany, where she stayed there for around 14 years of her life being raised by her father, William Neil Sauer. Due to William not knowing how to properly raise a young woman, he kept her from ill nature and people who were inappropriate, protecting her at all cost regardless of the intensity of the danger. She was then swept by her mother Ukimo to come to Japan because of the lack of financial and general support after the loss of her father. She continues to speak German in honor of him and her past.

PRE-ADULTHOOD ARC
After transferring to Karakura, Ella's life seemed to take off. She makes friends and even family along the way. Earning the trust of the Pavel Family, especially the Russian siblings: Tori, Lynx and Niko. The group became inseparable while it grew- she soon began to trust a few more faces through Niko her beloved older brother such as Kashii, Zac, John, Venti, Atlas, Nishee and even some others named Kai and Milliane. Throughout the years she had tried her best to be a good friend, learning new things here and there, meeting even more people throughout the way. During her time in college her mother has been missing in action... every family she once had was either missing or dead. At this point Ella is struggling with a smile, holding the ones who are here and alive close to her heart... Ukimo no longer contacts her nor adoptive sister Belle, however the two siblings remained in contact by exchanging emails and sometimes even calls or texts. Her future seems unclear as of now, however nothing is stopping her from hoping
[WIP]

Last edited:

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
Kai H. Adelaide - Best Friend (Alive)
"I can't describe the feeling I feel when we're together. It's hard to pinpoint- but there's one thing for sure! I really do care for you a lot, and I think of you at a daily basis! Someone might've told me what I feel for you is... well- we'll have to see where this adventure goes, together!"
Ok this just warms my heart, it’s cute honestly as they’ve gone a long way together as friends and now this.. Just rather not talk about how they met..

Last edited:

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Melody Edgeworth - Friend (Alive)
"I can still hear the screams we all shared when you run after us with your wheelchair- I hope you're alright Melody! I miss you!"
PFFFF I’m pretty sure Atlas has a few scars by now of being ran into with her chair
Atlas M. Edgeworth - Very Close Friend/ Older Brother Figure (Alive)
"I think big brother Atlas is still the best! thank you for showing me what siblinghood is like.. even if we aren't siblings for real I still feel the love you shower over me and everyone constantly.. I love you big brother Atlas thank you for being there for me!"
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is too cuteeeeee god I love Ella-

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
PFFFF I’m pretty sure Atlas has a few scars by now of being ran into with her chair

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is too cuteeeeee god I love Ella-
She loves the honking wheelchair and most definitely loves you too :DDD!!

TheTurboMcQueenGuy

Level 11
TurboMcQueen
TurboMcQueen
Rich
Kai H. Adelaide - Boyfriend (Alive)
"I've found that feeling- I found it, I hope you're proud! I never get to say it often, maybe because I know I'd be even redder that a tomato or because I wouldn't stop smiling if I said it out loud. I love you Kai, it took me so long to realize it.. but I believe the wait was worth it! I can't seem to stop thinking that all the pain I've felt has lead me straight to you, I wouldn't have lived my life in any other way, thank you”
Oh myyyy THIS IS SO CUTE!! Ella is just adorable I swear

harubii

Level 14
harubae
harubae
Notable
BIOGRAPHY UPDATE 2:
-Some dedications to relationships were updated
-Pre-Adulthood Backstory was updated

Users who are viewing this thread