mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Emily's STUDENT COUNCIL APPLICATION

What is your Minecraft username?: Ash1456
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: Yes i have gotten bans most of them is for putting a face in roleplay chat and one if for glitching into the school but i won't do that again
What is your timezone in GMT?: My time zone is mst but if you mean in Game time i believe it's military time.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: My discord is Ashleyyy#1058
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: Here are my previous applications :
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-change-request.25944/
What is the student council?: Student council is a group of students that help around the school, sometime's they would help a student that's struggling with their own problems and maybe even the teachers as well.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? : Real life student council actually brought me to apply for student council because i had a friend that was in student council and she'd always help out a student even if she was barley at school she'd still help out.
What does the school council of Karakura do?: What i think the school council does at Karakura is that they show students around, they help students who are struggling, their nice to even the ones they don't like or hate.
How would you describe your work ethic?: I would describe it as a good work ethic because i like to get things done in time, this year i actually managed to get all A's for doing my work and turning them in, studying, helping out and just getting things done and turning them in in time.
What interests you the most about the student council?: Well, the thing that interests me the most is how they like to help out students and show them around campus if their new to the sever or school, and what also interests me the most is that they help others if needed.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)? Yes i do have experience in roleplay, my experience has been amazing about roleplay why? well, Because i made loads of new friends during my roleplaying experience i talk to them everyday on discord. We roleplay a lot on school rp, some friends try to get in trouble on purpose to see what the teacher's would do for fun they call it.
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would talk to the student nicely saying that "you shouldn't submit this because it's not the best if you know what what i mean, i kind of want something that'll help out students and not make them sad over an idea that you came up with you know what i mean?"
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: In this situation i would just get a glass cup or just a regular cups of the idea's they have and whatever gets pulled out that's the one we're going to do.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: What i was thinking is someone was abusing their position i would kindly tell them to stop or you'll be kicked out of being a councillor cause it's obviously not okay to abuse their position on school grounds and if their hurting a student especially that is not okay.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would say "Hey i don't think we should do that, maybe think of something else that isn't kind of like that i mean it's a good plot but not good enough that does not seem right at all maybe think that through over night and come back tomorrow with another idea."
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help? I would say ( i know i'm doing a lot of what i would say and stuff but yea ) "Hey, whatever you have against each other it's all in the past just move on from it and get along if not we might have to kick one of you too out of the council because of your behavior's.
Character Name: Emily "E" Hakimura
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 17 years old
Character phone-number: 451143704
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: My character act's shy, but she's slowly turning depressed because she lost two of her brother's at the moment.
Character appearance/attire: Emily would have like a kind of light and of dark skin, she has gray eyes, she has a favorite plushie in her hand all the time she'd where this cute bunny outfit, she would be 4'8, She would be shy, She likes to hide in her friends room or bathroom if she's sad, she has a huge family and at the top of that she also has a lot friends.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: The thing that separates Emily from other applicant's is that she likes to get her stuff done and turned in she doesn't like getting made fun of, She hates having things unfinished, she hates messy stuff, she likes to be organized, and she loves her family she would never hate them.
Why do you want this position?: I want this position so i can help out other student's show them around and help students make more friends and be helpful to others.
What interests you the most about student council?: The thing that interest's me the most about student council is how they help around the school, help teachers or even help family in general.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could help out student's and teacher's, help teacher's during class if the student's are being harsh or rude to them, dealing with students that are struggling with family problems and want to help out and stuff, make sure no one bully's each other, or no toxicity, and basically just no bullying in general.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread