players online

Denied Emmyslxys ~History teacher application~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmyslxys

Level 4
IGN (In Game Name): HolidayEmmyslxys
Previous bans:

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes.

Describe your activity on the server: 9/10

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, it can ruin my pc.

Do you have a microphone? yes.

List your current and past applications: None except for this one.

What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying is that in real life I love History and When i grow up i want to teach it and it is so fun for me and since I love this rp server I really would like to teach it. Also my teachers think I am very advanced in this subject.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have done student council in my real school before I have also been class president. I also have taken after school classes without being asked to as well.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: Trainee, NQT, QTLS, HD.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?:I would like to make it more comfortable and encouraging environment for the teachers and to make it so the teachers can give back to one another so they can become like a family.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers in game and out of game serve the purpose to teach others their knowledge to students and encourage them to do great things. A normal teachers salary in game is 250,000 yen per month. Out of game a normal teachers salary is $33,622-$72,370 in the US per year. Teachers teach an empowering and supportive way, they use this to show students they are looking out for them and they are there for anything the students need. In general a teacher uses their spare time wisely. They use this time to help others and to think of ways that they can make their teacher more enjoyable and fun for students. They also like to do knowledge building activities to keep their mind in pristine shape.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: To give the students a boost of education so they can have a greater future.

Describe the ranking system of teachers: It is a system that is a scale of low to high. And you must respect teachers any comments or improvements higher ranked teachers give you. The order of the ranks of teachers is: Trainee, NQT, QTLS, HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The schools lesson planning system is the MoSCo system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

She has bright hazel eyes and she has long brown hair. She also is skinny and does not have any freckles. Her cheek bones show a lot and and she wears lots of makeup. What makes her unique is she will take her time to bring a insect and find a perfect spot for it if it appears near her indoors. Also she has a birthmark on her eye if she looks up you can see it. She has a lot penitential in all of the students. Also she thinks everyone can be successful if they work hard and listen. She is a very nice but sensitive person, she loves animals and nature, she tries not to get mad at students/anyone most of the time, also she has a great singing voice. Her plan for the future is to be a teacher for her whole life or to work at a museum to teach history. Or if she can't to that she will try and make herself useful with a musical career.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I will warn them to stop swearing and if I see them doing it again I will report them to the priceable.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I will tell them that they will have even more homework and we will do nothing in a fun way. Or no extra time for your phones.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? My character will try to make teacher lessons and be quiet and just stay to self and talk to some other teachers about school.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me writes on the bored about (lesson), /me sits at desk and grades work on (homework), /me calls on (student), /me points on bored on (certain things in our lesson).

BACKSTORY

Growing up she has always loved Social studies/History. All her teachers would give her advanced work in this class and she would love it. She has gotten High honors all through middle school and has got it 7 times in high school. But any time she didn't get high honors she has gotten honors. High school was pretty easy for her because she payed really close attention in school and never was distracted or anything. The worse grade she ever got was a B because of a Spanish grade. And she was upset about that. In her later years of high school she never had many friends but later on she met a few really close ones that she still has today. In her junior year of high school is when she really understood what she wanted to be when she grew up, a History teacher. All of her friends and family agreed that she would be a perfect one. Even the principle told her when she was a senior if she ever came back with a teacher degree that she should work at her high school, and her priceable saying that to her gave her motivation and continued with her dream. She absolutely loved college and she learned all about being a teacher and her favorite part was learning more history than she already knew. For a month of her time in college she had the opportunity to be a student teacher where she went to a classroom and helped teach. The actual teacher gave her a good review and told her to come back soon if she ever wanted to. Once she graduated from college she had her History degree and started to work at a local school, after a few years of that she moved to a new place and she is currently looking for a new school to work at.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Emmy elise Whitman
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): Mrs.Whitman, Mrs.W, Mrs.
Preferred Name:

Religious Denomination: Cathlic
Marital Status: Married

Nationality: American
Current Location: America

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 7 years
Working Experience (# of years): 14 years

Academic Degree: Master of History and Literature

Year of Graduation: 2002
Major(s): History and Literature
Minors: English

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Spanish

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes.
Preferred Teaching Group: History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread