mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Emotional Support Animals

NukaRndz

Level 53
IGN: NukaRndz

DATE: 6/5/20

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: The possibility of adding an emotional support animal role to the server, or just a general "service-animal" role. I feel as if this adds diversity to the people who animal role play but also adds to the interaction of people that want to role play disabilities. (If this gets approved I myself will be willing to write a Guide To Emotional Support/Service Animals)

People role playing with dogs recently got the role "Service-Dog" added, however dogs aren't the only animal that can be emotional support / service animals, as plenty of exotic animals are seen holding the training for the title.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

[!]If you wish for me to elaborate more before accepting or denying this, let me know.

Another thing I would like to quickly mention is that if this is approved I believe that the application for the role should have its own formatting, as you want people to actually be someones service/support animal, and not just have the role to mess around on school grounds.

This being said, as a member of the Lore-team and as a moderator, I personally would be willing to go through with the work of the guide, and application process.

Last edited:

bpnny

Level 20
As a Counselor in the KHS I also feel like this would be helpful towards students, I feel like I should be able to bring in an Emotional Support animal for when people need therapy sessions.

Users who are viewing this thread