mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Empty fisherman location/ Second fisherman npc at pier

Novuscraft

Level 8
IGN: Novuscraft
DATE: 1/2/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A Second fisherman location at the pier. If they were planning to add one, I Just wanted to know if you guys forgot to add him.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
1. The openness of the pier, compared to the cramped nature of the woods, would make the journey to the fisherman or a fishing location less tedious for some players.
2. It could cause some players to come to the pier more often as the pier is primarily empty to the point it looks like a ghost town.
Some players often use the pond as a hangout spot to pass the time, so the pier would become the hotspot it is supposed to be if players had the incentive to go there.
P.S. was this supposed to be the second fisherman npc location or is it just decor?
fisherman location.png

dorian

Level 11
hotwiring
hotwiring
Rich
+1, fond of this idea and I'm never opposed to making the town feel more lively. I like the idea of sitting on the edge of the pier and casting out, and it makes a lot more sense for people to be fishing in the ocean as opposed to a little dinky pond (love the pond still though I think it's a lovely little spot)

Novuscraft

Level 8
+1, fond of this idea and I'm never opposed to making the town feel more lively. I like the idea of sitting on the edge of the pier and casting out, and it makes a lot more sense for people to be fishing in the ocean as opposed to a little dinky pond (love the pond still though I think it's a lovely little spot)
Yeah I love the pond too
I just want to make clear I don’t want to get rid of the pond fisherman just add a new one at the pier

DarkEclipic

Level 161
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

Dont see why not. the fishermen use to be there and they moved him when they shut the beach down last year

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

I never really could make sense of why the fisherman is where he currently is to begin with. Having a second in a more reasonable spot makes perfect sense. Plus, why not have more than one?

justsimba

Level 60
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
+1

I miss having the npc out by the pier, I feel like now that he’s gone the area is hardly visited.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
There's fishing nets, it's the ocean, there's boats, so many hints to fish. It would be nice to go ocean fishing without sprinting across the whole town just to sell your fish.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Another fisherman will be added to this location. Eventually, we plan to also have upgraded rods and different fish depending on location​

Users who are viewing this thread