Level 0
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

Mistoreya

What is your discord username?
Mistoreya

Describe your activity on the server:
For my activity i would give myself a 7/10, I'm more active on my alt account due to being in sports this day, the account im applying on has the college. Which I enjoyed for some time but now I want to use that account more seriously. When I get on SRP my interactions last a lot longer if im interested enough in the subject, I tend to be online for hours at a time unless on Mondays when i tend to get off earlier, besides that I’ll free roam and talk around! On those times I'm not doing anything I work on OOCLY stuff like tailoring for the servers I'm in.

What is your timezone?:
EST

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.58178/ |Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.59648/ |Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/romanian-app.59105/ |Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-app.62596/ |Accepted

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:

I’ve been playing SRP since around 2020, the interactions I had back then were nothing short of amazing,. I wasn’t in any faction or any role besides high school but I constantly engaged in activities with other friends and events around the school. I quit for a while and then returned in March of 2023 where I made more friends and eventually joined a team, ever since then I've had experiences I'll never forget. Here are some of the things I've engaged in;

Sports!
On my alt account; avoris, in March I joined the bobcat basketball team and since then i've engaged in many things expanding my roleplay knowledge and experience. We’ve done small interactions and huge ones, one aspect is rivalry. Most rivalry fights require P2K sometimes which requires roleplay skills in ****yzing the opponent's movements and trying to find a way to evade or make your next move. Things get serious when it comes to interacting with an enemy of sorts.

What is your motivation for applying?
ICLY
My character Moriko has always been interested in the health industry but couldn’t find the right place to settle and achieve that, Moriko is a traveler, she hated standing still in one place but as she got older it was clear she needed to settle in one place instead. She came into the EMS one day on the other side of the spectrum, she was injured. Seeing the way they sprung into action comforting her every move, the teamwork even with their unspoken words igniting something in her, she had the knowledge, just not the place.

OOCLY
For my first faction outside of the school, I wanted it to be something I could enjoy while learning potentially learning small OOCLY things. The EMS is the perfect balance of serious roleplay to me, its a new criteria im excited to learn about. EMS is something that would keep me busy, I enjoy the idea of the challenges I could have working with all types of people with different personalities.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

In SRP the hospital might be one of the most major roles alongside the KPD, as SchoolRP is primarily a academics a big aspect is the city surrounding, EMS plays a part in keeping the city safe and healthy. Some clinical roles are;

THE DIRECTOR/SENIOR;
The overseer or the leader who looks over the whole hospital, is usually the one initiating and finalizing plans, final decisions are usually up to them, and the director runs the hospital from the inside and out. This is the top role

THE CLINIC LEAD OF A DEPARTMENT;
Although they’re under the director they still play a big part in maintaining the neatness of the hospital. They work with scheduling, and one of the most important things is organization within their department, each can be taken differently depending on what they’re leading

RESIDENT;
Someone who is fresh from graduating medical school with a degree, they can't go right into work instead they have the training, still a doctor but more on the fence.. A resident doctor could be in residency for years if needed

PSYCHIATRIST;
A psychiatrist often gets mixed with a psychologist, both are considered the******s; The difference is a psychiatrist's diagnosis and can give medicines to help with one's mental issues or to suppress certain. They observe their patients looking deep within them mentally and sometimes physically to help them better themselves.

DOCTOR;
A doctor is the most commonly known, it's the doctor's job to care for their patients and diagnose them what could be wrong, explaining and breaking down the issue and ways it could be solved. This is usually sickness, in a mental case a psychiatrist is needed;

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes I understand

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I understand

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I understand and acknowledge it

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Moriko Shimizu

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Female, she/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Graduated from high school, and graduated college with a Master's in Phycology and a side degree in Biology.
Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
she practices Buddism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
French and JSL

Backstory (100+ Words)

The day was hot, the sun scorched the concrete below,
June 22nd, 1995, a normal day during the hot season of summer.. Moriko Shimizu was born in Inuyama, Japan. Her parents were pretty traditional people meaning she was raised in a traditional way. Moriko's birth was celebrated amongst her small family of 3, her mother who worked as a shrine maiden, and her father who was a traditional dancer would often mix their works to create small shows for her every year, purifying her with a loving dance from her father. Even as she grew, the tradition never stopped. During school most people looked at Moriko and looked away, she didn't seem like anything worth looking at, in their eyes she looked like a lost girl looking for something to do. Just an oddly quiet girl. Moriko as a child was a curious soul, constantly looking for new things to explore and new things to ****yze, in her early schooling years her grades were above average. She never really tried academically in school. Moriko relied on the way her teacher spoke, the constant reviews before small pop quizzes as she reviewed the answers- the way her lips would twitch when she sped over the right answers giving the option 'A B OR C' the small squint she gave the students seeing who'd get it right. Mori looked deep within to understand, her eyes were pickpocketers picking and pulling at every small lock in a person's face to see the truth. Although it didn't always work or go her way, Mori was called weird for staring at people without blinking, just a simple stare tended to scare people off. The horrid of primary school came to an end, the next years came fast, and finally, she met people who wouldn't find her odd, Mori stumbled upon a club during her first day, "The HOSA Club" It was a health club revolving around finding your passion within the healthcare community and engaging on it with activities and debates, Mori never thought that was what she could be interested in. Of course, her parents supposed this new achievement, in fact, they were joyed to know she was growing interest in such a great passion knowing it fit her soul just right.

As the years went on the HOSA club got smaller, and smaller, the graduates saying their last goodbye to the school they either hated or loved. It was her turn now, her eyes lingered on the empty club for a long amount of time knowing it was the last. She wasn't ready, as her eyes scanned over every small detail of the room- the scratched desk from intense card games, the broken vase they never fully fixed, the height charts engraved on the way.. She knew what she wanted now, to understand how people worked. Applying for Universities was an easy feat for her, Kyoto University Hospital was always her goal, and seeing her grades were ones to brag about, she was accepted. The grueling years continued, many restless nights of studying and worrying is what she'd describe Uni like a pit of hell with a bucket of water, graduation was fast she almost forgot the actual struggles it took to get there nothing but relief was the feeling as she walked off with her diploma, her first job was a local the****** office in France. . .Her time there was amazing, culturally she expanded her international life. Her time in France consisted of helping the younger generation and sometimes young adults which is who she worked best with. Even though her time there was cut short she will always remember improvements her clients made to better themselves and take control of their lives. Mori was just restless, she hated staying in one place for too long, not having the freedom to explore, coming straight from university into work without any time to travel or get her life together affected her deeply, she knew she was missing something but wanted life to take its course.

Moriko visited her home, her parents looked at the way she'd grown offering her a place with them, she politely declined knowing she wanted to go off on her own not wanting to burden her parents with her behavior. Moriko had always been the type to hate being alone, she felt rather empty without her parents but she was no longer a child able to cradle in their arms when she wanted to. She was a graduate working to help people's lives. Mori searched for where she could feel at home; somewhere she could relax for a while till one day on the map, a small island caught her eye..

"Karakura?"

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Moriko has always been notorious (not exactly in a good way) for randomly going quiet and simply staring at people, she could be sitting and eating looking as if she’d be staring into an infinite void of people's eyes. Moriko reads people like books never rushing it, taking time to relish every detail she can, every curve of the face when they spoke, were their eyes slanting and narrowing in distrust? Or were their eyes bright and full of light? She took everything into account, going into college it was clear everyone was different, Moriko knew from the start she would go into psychology wanting to understand the brain, open the minds of people and help those who struggle. Not everyone can see and ****yze like she does, and not everybody takes the time to observe every detail of a person while they speak or whispers Her specialty has always been to tear people apart with her eyes and put them back together like a puzzle, to fit those pieces back together correctly studying every curve of each one.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?

Morikio was in a psychiatry residency program at the Kyoto University Hospital for 3 in a half years

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Yes, she did an internship while in college, then worked 2 years in a hospital in France

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
Nothing besides side courses that would help her pass tests, more so studying courses

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Out and about Moriko could be seen staring off into the distance walking with a straight posture to who knows where; even she didn’t know. The peaceful and somber look her delicate features usually had showed Moriko was in no way lost. Moriko is a Japanese female, her features were clearly defined in her face, and her smooth slightly tanned skin looked a little younger than she was, Moriko took pride in that. She stood at 5’6, weighing around 128 pounds. Her eyes were a shade of unforgettable green that unintentionally bore into the souls of whoever she looked at. Her hair a brown was a silky dark brown hue that would cascade down her back if for once she took out her side ponytail. Moriko was constantly seen adjusting her hair and fiddling with it. Her clothes were usually light and airy, making it clear she was an outside person. Her voice was smooth and calculated, even went caught off guard she managed to maintain a soft voice to not yell out of surprise.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Moriko wasn’t a quiet person, usually not the one to start a conversation, but never one to reject them either. Off duty Moriko is a carefree individual who is laid back in most situations, her love for nature always brought her outside to explore what things she may have missed on her last journey outside. Her attitude towards others was nothing short of kind, she greeted those she could and helped when she could too.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
With others, Moriko does think well on her own but in a way, she dislikes only hearing one voice on the matter feeling it is unfair, she loves working with others hands-on, if they’re in need of improvement. She’ll offer what advice she can! Were they doing better than her? She’ll ask how they did it to learn for next time. Moriko feels that by herself she wont learn from it.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Moriko wants life to go as it goes, tending not to make goals or plans knowing her time management isn’t exactly the best, she lets nature take it course. Sure she does dream of what her life could be but she’d never long for it enough to dislike the life she lives now. If you spend too much time dwelling on what your life could be, you'll never be happy

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
In other's view Moriko could be seen as a free soul, it's evident in the way she stood, the lightness in her step or the constant bounce in her heel she was friendly to be around. Mori adapts to the people around her, if someone is quieter she tends to not jump into conversation, if they're louder and boasting with energy she'll return it back! In contrast she'd be someone like a twin- someone who'll share a moment with them or congratulate them on small things. Although she wasn't all carefree, she didn't like people getting away with things they know is wrong. If it ever got to that point, that person would be scolded the old-fashioned way.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread