mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

EMS application | Surgeon

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Goshuun

Previous bans:

I have no bans, and I plan to keep it this way.

Describe your activity on the server?:

I’m active most of the time, but if I were to base it on hours, it would be at least 5 hours a day or possibly even longer.

Which timezone are you in?:

CET [Central European Time]

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:

Yes! I do have discord, my tag is T-racer#3602

Do you have a microphone?:

I do have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:

[Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.42112/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.42769/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/3rd-language-slot-application.48598/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.48992/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.45636/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-height-application.44477/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-korean.44414/ [Accepted]

[Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-korean.44396/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-korean.44377/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application-2.44381/ [Denied]

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I do have some experiences with Detail RP. I’ve been on the server for quite a while now and I've tried it out a lot of times of course and currently trying to put some detail in most of my actions. and still am learning more of it, where I would say that I'm on a pretty decent level as it sometimes just takes some time for me to write. As my native language isn’t English either.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

Creating my first character I've always wanted to make her become a doctor or a surgeon, thinking more into it and looking more into the EMS fraction, I thought it would be pretty cool having one character in there. I really think that it’s a fun faction, hearing about what my friends said that were or are in it. I also want to try out new things and i think that i also could learn many things out of it actually. Getting my detail RP more up, participating in events, roleplaying as a surgeon seems like something fun to do.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Surgeons are people who are educated enough to know how to operate on another person. They also follow on to operate on people who come in with any type of injuries, such as broken bones and brain damages. Surgeons can even go on to operate on some types of deformities. In most cases Surgeons are the most needed when it comes to EMS.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director
A Hospital Director is someone who controls the whole Hospital. They keep the hospital workers on track and give pay to their employees. They provide activities to their employees, so it can be more fun for the employees. They keep the hospital safe, they also provide the hospital staff with the needed items.

Clinical Manager
A Clinical Manager has control over Clinical Leads. In all of the other cases the Clinical Manager helps with training, deciding employment, and some treatments. Clinical Managers go on to make sure that their Clinical Leads are kept on track.

Clinical Lead
A Clinical Lead has their own department, so let’s say you have a Clinical Lead for surgeons, then that person would keep control over what surgeons do. They keep whoever works under their department in place.

Surgeon
Surgeons are people who are educated enough to know how to operate on another person. They operate on people who have any types of injuries and any types of deformities.

Doctor
Doctors are people who are allowed to diagnose medical issues for patients, they are also allowed to plan future/current treatments for patients. They are also allowed to work with injuries if there is no surgeon around.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists mostly deal with being the******s, this is due to the fact that they are supposed to focus on mental illnesses. From time to time they are allowed to work with injuries, but most of the time they are prescribing medical usage to patients, but they also give in the best help they can with the patients’ mental illness.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Yes, I acknowledge this and will be as dedicated as I possibly can.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I completely understand this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge this and will not take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Seo-jin is a very professional and intimidating looking woman standing at 5’6 with dark brown eyes, she’s someone who dresses pretty simple.. Nothing too much. Getting to know them more makes it clear that she is someone who seems pretty happy and likes to joke around. While she rarely gets pretty mad where she starts to look tired and her personality would kind of change into a more moody way. Due to her stress and age, there also would be some gray growing in her brown hair.

What are they like on and off the job?

[Off-duty]
Seo-jin would be a joyful and calm woman who likes to joke around whilst she’d still act her age; she loves to spread positivity! Spending time with her family or friends, doing the stuff she loves to do. Studying more about the body, learning new things everyday. Keeping herself on the newest technology of the medical field.

[On-job]
Seo-jin would of course still be a joyful and calm woman. At work she would look way more concentrated and professional. Not being able to help her patient makes her mood go down a bit as it just motivates her to put in even more work as she already does while she’s also learning more every day at work. Learning from her past mistakes.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Seo-jin is a person who loves to work with other people, she is a very respectful woman and she hopes that she’s going to get the respect back of course. She cares about her co-workers a lot and wants to make sure that they are alright and knowing that they could always talk to her. Her plans for the future is to work her way up, become someone who people can look up to.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Seo-jin is currently not diagnosed with any mental illnesses and physical illnesses.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Seo-jin is a healthy girl that was born in Korea. She lived a happy life with her parents. They took care of her and taught her many things. Seo-jin's mother was a biology teacher who used to teach her a lot about the body and more of the immune system in her young age. She had the ‘luck’ that she was going to a school with her mother. Calling it lucky sure is something debatable as her mother used to be really strict to her in classes. Seo-jin really didn’t have a problem with that though, since she used to learn pretty well from that. As she got older the more she got into the subject and started going to the medical club they had in school. Not only was the human body and biology something she was interested in, she also was a fan of chemistry. Seo-jin wanted to become a surgeon, that was clear. Helping others was something she loved doing. Later on she started an apprenticeship, looking through the job as a surgeon while she was studying. The hospital was surprised about her knowledge and how much she’d have done to help. At the age of 23 many things happened. She graduated with a master's degree and started working at the hospital where Seo-jin was having an apprenticeship before. She also had a daughter at that time which made it more stressful for her. Years later she started joining the field surgeons, helping to protect the soldiers and the country. She wasn’t really at the battlefield often, mostly just her looking over the new soldiers train, making sure nothing bad happened. Seo-jin got older and thought that it wasn’t good if she would’ve stayed with the field surgeons. She wanted a change where she decided to move to karakura later on with her daughter, where she is currently living. Still continuing to this day, she studies the body and she makes sure to keep herself on the newest technology of the medical field.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Seo-jin Adashi

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Seo, Seo-jin

Characters Preferred Name:

Seo

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Atheist

Characters Marital Status:

Single

Characters Nationality:

Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):

Back in Korea Seo-jin used to work as a field surgeon for the army. As she’d either help the Soldiers to get back on their feet making sure that they can safely continue with their training or treat them on the battlefield. Before helping the soldiers she’d also of course used to just work in a hospital performing many operations on patients where she got lots of experience from.

Academic Degree:

Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Medicine, Human psychology, Biology

Minor(s):

Health, Chemistry

Native Languages:

Korean

Other Languages:

Italian

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread