aslaniy
aslaniy
Omega+

KARAKURA HOSPITAL INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

aslaniy

Time spent on SchoolRP:

I have been playing daily, for at least four hours each day, on SchoolRP for about 5 months now.
As of making this application, I have about 17 weeks of playtime in the 21 weeks since I joined.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I spend my time on SchoolRP, within the game, usually roleplaying or socializing with other players! Whether it be small interactions or delving further into roleplay interactions with my character's friends and family. Most frequently, I roleplay general SchoolRP and running about the city with friends, though I have delved into GangRP and RomanceRP as well, continuing to expand my character's lore day-by-day.
I'm not as active on the SchoolRP forums or servers, but I do spend some time lurking on both.

Which timezone are you in?

AEST / GMT+10

In-Character (IC) Section

Characters Full Name:

Chihaya Kasagi

Characters Age:

Characters Current Medical Knowledge:

Chihaya has a somewhat basic understanding of medical procedures. They have attended a few classes within Karakura's college that revolve around biology and human anatomy, and have seen and/or experienced several medical procedures. They have had the opportunity to go on a class field trip to the city's hospital to observe demonstrations of brain surgery, as well as participate in practicing doing stitches. Their medical knowledge is not currently very expansive, and relies mostly on their firsthand experiences of having had to stitch their own injuries or that of friends.

Characters IC Phone Number:

030-107-5486

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

Yes.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

Currently, yes. Chihaya is affiliated with gangs/illegal activity.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

No. They have not been convicted of any crimes nor do they have a criminal record as of making this application.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the Karakura Emergency discord):

Yes, I understand the general information regarding interns, and will continue to refer back to those rules during the internship, should I be accepted.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
REVIEWED
We appreciate your interest in the internships, however, they are no longer being handled in this subforums. You can find the new application form here.

NOTES:
DM me - alex!#4532 - if you have any questions regarding this change.

Users who are viewing this thread