kpts
kpts
Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LagONG

Previous bans: None.

Describe your activity on the server?: I am on 24/7 on my main and I will be even more active on my alt.

Which timezone are you in?: EST but I am on every day.

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?: Nathanig#0999

Do you have a microphone?: I do

List your current and past applications:
[DENIED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.43686/
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.43863/
Also had a shop app but it got denied. Lost the link.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?: I believe I have tons of knowledge with DetailRP. I have been in countless discord server roleplays where you have to DetailRP your words and actions. Most people won’t roleplay with you if you are not good at DetailRP. I have been doing discord server roleplay for about 3+ years now.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?: My motivation for applying for EMS is to help other players characters get the mental help they need in the roleplay format but to also experience something new on this server. Plus, my friend is part of the hospital staff and I would love to join them!

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist): Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Psychiatrists are generally helpful people. They are the people that you need to seek if you are feeling down or feeling bad about something. They will get into your mind after you vent/rant to them and give some advice or some suggestions. One thing I have been suggested whilst attending a therapy session in-game is that I change up my style due to the fact that my character was very insecure about himself and sought help. Now he is better than ever and more confident in himself. Psychiatrists will dig deep into the patients mind to know what to prescribe them or if they have any mental disorders. They may prescribe meds if they show signs of these mental disorders:
Bipolar disorder (manic depression)
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Depression

Psychiatrists may prescribe antidepressants, Xanax, Zoloft, and more if a patient shows symptoms of depression or anxiety.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Hospital Director:
The Hospital Director is basically the boss of the hospital. They are the ones who make the final decisions and monitor activity to make sure staff is up to par with what the director wants.

Clinical Manager: The Clinical Manager is the person who takes over the duties of the Hospital Director just in case they need a break or are going on a small vacation. They also monitor activity

Clinical Leads: The most educated of EMS. They are the higher-ups of the Psychiatrists, Doctors, Surgeons. They are most likely the most efficient and most trusted which is one of the reasons that they were selected for this field. They make sure to also monitor activity.

Surgeons: Surgeons are the people who dig deep. They use utensils to fix broken bones, such as a leg or arm. They use drugs to numb them and make them fall asleep during treatment. Once they are finished, they will then nurse them to be back to their normal selves.

Doctors: Doctors are the people who treat small injuries. They diagnose people with diseases and give them things to help them out with it.

Psychiatrists: These are the people who will treat patients with therapy and prescribe medicine. They listen to people explain what they are feeling inside and give advice and opinions to hopefully help them out.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code Blue - This code means that there is a Cardiac Arrest taking place.
Code
Black - This code means that there is a bomb threat
Code Red - This code means that there is a fire evacuation
Code Violet - This code means that there is a violent person in the hospital
Code
White - This code means there is an evacuation needed.
Code
Silver - This code means that there is a shooter in the building
Code
Green - This code means that there is a natural disaster evacuation
Code Brown - This code means that there is an Extreme Weather disaster happening.
Code
Orange - This code means that there has been a hazardous spill of chemicals
Code Yellow - This code means that there has been a Disaster
Code Pink - This code means that there is a Child Abduction currently happening.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

unknown (4).png
Uraru is a 6'3, 200 pound male. His tall structures leave him with noticeable long legs. He knows he couldn't control his height so if anyone picked on him about it, he would ignore them. He was a very well-rounded and built male. His blue hair was distinguishable from most people and he kept it well cleaned and his hair was very soft on the human hand due to the cleaning. He would usually wear something similar to the clothing above when he is off duty but he will always wear his uniform when on duty. He usually wears colorful shoes such as red, blue, green, or sometimes purple. Maybe even pink sometimes. He really doesn't care what people have to say about him.

What are they like on and off the job?
On the job, Uraru is a very hard-working individual. He makes sure he attempts to keep the hospital staff uplifted and make sure they are putting their best effort into their job. Every patient deserves to have a good time and have the best care possible and Uraru makes sure of that.
Off the job, Uraru could be seen drinking coffee and possibly driving around on his bicycle. He also has a love for swimming at the beach or anywhere that has water. He would also be chatting to the citizens of Karakura and possibly making friends with the students, but making sure to not dig deep into a friendship since they are kids, after all, and that would be. . . creepy.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Uraru would be seen as a hard-working individual and a man who is always up for a challenge. He keeps a large smile on his face no matter the situation. He seemingly loves his coworkers and would do anything for them including taking a bullet. He tries his best to help his fellow co-workers with almost everything but he makes sure to also stay in his own lane and try not to budge in unless it is needed.
His plans for the future include having a child, possibly getting married, owning a pet, and driving his own car. He also plans on helping lots of people and making their lives better and making them love their own life. He loves everyone and wants everyone to feel safe and not injure themselves or others when there is plenty of help available. He hopes to cure or
at least numb the kids' depression.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None!

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

(246 words)
Uraru Yawata was born in the south part of Japan, He was a normal kid that grew up doing normal things, going from drawing the small characteristics of places to reading famous books.
He grew up in a good environment, he was always loved since the first day he was born, his parents were always proud of how he was keeping up both with school and sports, one of his other passions.
But more he grew up more school became harder, the hard school work, stressing him and the always constant training made him have a burn out for a short time period in his life, being only 17 at that time.
In this period his parents thought about getting him a psychiatrist, as he wasn’t anymore the ‘happy and jolly child’ anymore.
He first thought it was meaningless and it only took away his short free time.
After some weeks debating whether he should’ve really gone there, his friends convinced him that mental health actually matters a lot.
Realizing so he decided that his dream job should’ve been the Psychiatrist job.
Getting out of the ‘burn out’ period, he decided to leave sports as well, choosing to make college be his main thing to focus on.
After getting some opinions on lots of hospitals near his town, he decided that Karakura Hospital could’ve been the best one for him to choose, as it was close to him and the spots were open.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Uraru Hendrix (Japanese version: 八幡やわた 有羅留)

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): Uraru

Characters Preferred Name: Uraru or Mr. Hendrix.

Characters Age: 31 years old.

Characters Gender: Male.

Characters Religious Domination: Christian.

Characters Marital Status: Married

Characters Nationality: American.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
10 years.

Working Experience(s): None.

Academic Degree: Medical, Psychiatry

Major(s): Psychology, Chemistry, Engineering

Minor(s): Sociology, Physiology

Native Languages: Japanese.

Other Languages: None.

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread