EnderBubbies Shop Application!

EnderBubs

Level 58

1698539318339.png
❦❦
EnderBubbies Shop Application!

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
I have 3 Minecraft accounts! Each account has a different role in the server, though I am applying with my EnderBubbies
Enderbubs = [KPD]
EnderBubbies = [Adult]
ZRex2316 = [Bird]

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
@EnderBubs

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 17 years old turning 18 on January 5th of next year!

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity is VERY high. You can ask anyone about my activity and they will say I am a very active player within the Minecraft server and Discord servers. I am mainly active on my EnderBubs account as it is my main account and my KPD account

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes as someone who has worked in 2 factions now I 100 percent understand that if I were to become too inactive I would be removed

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Below is a list of all of my applications, click on the name to be taken to the application itself so you can see what my previous applications have looked like!
JSL Application (November 7, 2021) = Accepted

Tutor Application (October 5th, 2022) = Accepted

EnderBubbies Ban Appeal (October 15th, 2022) = Accepted

Spanish Application (October 26th, 2022) = Accepted

EnderBubs KPD Application #3 (March 30th, 2023) = Accepted

Russian Application (May 8th, 2023) = Accepted

I would like to mention my bans do not reflect the type of person I am today, i have since learned from the mistakes that I made a year ago, and ever since that, I haven't gotten warned or even close to being banned.
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
As stated above, I have a few roles within the server
EnderBubs = Sergeant for KPD
I have been in KPD for almost 7 months now, applying way back in March and getting accepted on April 2nd. I am currently a sergeant within the force which is the second highest rank a normal player can get! I have 0 intentions of leaving KPD as it truly is my passion
EnderBubbies =
Ex Tutor/Adult
My Enderbubbies account used to be my ex-head tutor account. For 3 months I was a tutor within the school faction and I climbed my way up to become the head tutor for the faculty. Though I would later be fired due to inactivity which is why I currently have my adult role!
ZRex2316 =
Bird
My third and final account is my bird account which I got last year. I mainly got it to fly around and experience AnimalRP for a while. Now I use it to take photos with shaders from places normal players wouldn't be able to get

1698557478656.png
Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

Ryuketsu

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
Main Reason: New Roleplay Experience
I've done GangRP for over a year, CriminalRP for a solid 3 months, SchoolRP for 3 months, and even CopRP for 7 months. I've experienced a lot of different RPs and I would love to expand my horizons regarding the different types of roleplay players can do on this server! Shopkeeper is one of the roleplays I feel I could be very good at and it's something truly brand new compared to all of the other types of roleplay I've done!

Side Reason: Money
Let's be honest, one of the main reasons people wish to apply and become a shopkeeper is money. Though it's not my main reason to apply, it's a reason why I wish to apply. Having money in the SRP truly can get you a lot of places. You can buy skins, artwork, ICLY items, and more, and it is something that I want to be able to do more freely

Side Reason: I feel I would be Good at It
Being a shopkeeper is something that I've always wanted to do, It is something that since day 1 of my SRP journey I've wanted to experience and roleplay. I see myself as a good leader, as a sergeant in KPD I've learned better leadership skills from that alone and in general. I enjoy being in charge of things and leading things and this is something I feel I would be good at! I already have experience working in shops, during my CriminalRP days I worked in a total of 5 different shops. 3 restaurants and 2 convenience stores. And within those shops, I was VERY active. In Yeobo, I was the most active employee and maybe made the shop 4+ mil in my time there. So I already have experience with working in shops, how shops function, how to shop discords should look, etc!
I feel i would make a good shopkeeper, with all of my experience from past shops, my experience within factions, my experience with SRP, and roleplay overall, I feel I would fit the role well!

Why should you be accepted over other applicants?:
I think there are a few reasons why I should be accepted compared to other applications

Throughout my 3 years within the SRP, I've kept a very good reputation! My reputation only getting better this year! I've only ever received two bans, one for auto-clicking in Hub and the other for discussion of sensitive topics which I learned from and apologized to everyone involved. Since then, my reputation has been very clean and very good! You can ask anyone really regarding my reputation. I keep a good reputation to be a sergeant in KPD and to have a chance at LT, I have to have a good reputation. I need to be mature in situations that are stressful, i need to be good in discord servers and more, overall I need to be extra good to even have a chance to become a higher-up in KPD and that's exactly what I've been doing
I've been keeping my reputation clean, non-toxic, and overall good! ICLY reputation my KPD character. Amaya O'Sullivan Omori is known as one of the nicest cops within the force by many people within the server!
I have full intentions of keeping my reputation this good and clean, being my rank in KPD I need to for one, and for two I want to have a good reputation!

Activity
To say I am active is an understatement. when it comes to playtime and factions I am one of the most active players within the faction. As a tutor, before I went inactive due to OOCLY reasons, I had the most quota out of every tutor each MONTH. I worked every day as a tutor and worked multiple times a day. And in KPD in my almost 7 months I've made quota within 2 days, being online every day pretty much for hours and hours on end every day. My EnderBubs account has 22 weeks of playtime alone. That is 3,696 hours on that account
And this doesn't include my activity on Discord as well. I'm on it every day and constantly check it and use it throughout the day. I check DMS very often, check pings, and check servers, all very constantly. In the EM server alone I have 36,756 messages sent. That doesn't include DMS, other servers, and more. I am someone who you can rely on for activity

Effort
When it comes to something I enjoy I put 100 percent into it. I have ADHD and a benefit of that is something called Hyperfocuing. When I enjoy something I can put all of my energy and effort and focus into that one thing. As embarrassing as it is, when I was younger (15) I really enjoyed Beyblades! I used to collect them and I hyper-focused on them. To give you an idea of how much effort I truly put into things I enjoy I made a 120-slide slideshow on the Beyblades I owned explaining how they worked and more. Its something childish, but something that proves that when I put my mind to it I can achieve a LOT. Another example is KPD. Within my first month of KPD, I got officer of the month, and right now I have 100+ arrests, I met quota within the first 2 days, I have done over 30 training sessions with cadets, and more! I put a lot of effort behind what I enjoy and this will be no exception to that!

Teamwork:
I am great with teams! I've worked alongside people my entire history within SRP! I was in gangs where I had to work with others, faculty, and KPD. KPD is filled with teamwork, you need to be a good teammate to do good at your job and I do just that! I'm very good at working with people ICLY and OOCLY. I'm also taking a college forensic science class which has us doing CSI work. One of the main things about CSI and the class is teamwork. So I'm not just good at teamwork ICLY, but also good at it OOCLY too

Leadership:
I would say I have very good leadership skills. As a shopkeeper, you need to be a leader. You are in charge of hiring and firing people restocking, and running the entire shop. As a sergeant in KPD, I have not just been taught how to demonstrate and improve my leadership skills but I have to constantly use my knowledge in day-to-day things like 110 calls, patrols, and more. And I was the head tutor, I know how to be a leader and how to take charge when needed and I fully intend to demonstrate that even more with this

Dedicated and Prepared:
I am VERY prepared to take on the role of shopkeeper. I already have a discord server for the shop, Google Docs written for the shop, uniforms made, and application forums made, even the shop itself made in the creative hib. I have everything ready so that if I'm accepted I can get straight into it! I know builders who can help me build it, I already have co-owners, and I am fully prepared to take on this role and get to work right away

Unbiased and Fair:
One thing I hate is when bias is involved in any sort of situation. As a shopkeeper, you will need to handle situations between coworkers, customers, and more and you need to handle it in a nonbiased and fair manner. You cannot go based on just "Oh yeah they are my friend its ok". Friend or not, if a rule or broken or a situation occurs where I need to step in I will handle it unbiasedly, i will make my decision based on evidence and reasoning and make sure to look at all sides of the story, not just the employees or customers

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
What makes the shop unique is all the custom items I plan to add to the shop that will make it stick out, make it unique to us, and bring in customers in the process! As well as its environment, employees and more will bring a warm and comforting experience to customers. I want to bring something calming to the SRP, something that will engage in roleplay instead of players running into a shop and then just leaving
I plan to do a lot with my shop, hosting a large amount of events, getting custom items, and more. I want my shop to stick out, I want it to not get boring and repetitive over time with the same items and same things so I want to bring excitement and new things every now and then!

Shop Name and Banner:

1698719501184.png
My shop will be named "Akio's Bar and Restaurant"!

What's the reason behind the name of the shop?:
When Ku Akio was around the age of 2, his parents decided they wanted to do something more unique and fun in their lives when it came to a job aspect. His mom worked a boring office job, and his dad did the same. They both made a decent amount of money but they didn't want to keep working boring jobs, they wanted to create something. His mom always loved cooking and making food, and his dad always had a thing for alcohol, not drinking it but collecting it. That's when the idea struck them. They had the idea to create a bar and restaurant, which allowed the mom to have her food be made and served to people, and have the dad be able to serve alcohol to people. The only issue was that they didn't have enough money. For the next 3 years of Ku's life they saved their money and once they finally had enough money.. they began to build it! They purchased an old and smaller store more towards the back of town, and not wanting to waste any more time they got straight to work. Purchasing supplies, hiring builders for things they couldn't do, ect ect. Ku watched the shop being built, he played in it while it was being worked on, his mom would cook him food and serve it to him there, his dad even let him help build some parts. Finally, after 5 years of work, it was made. Akio bar and Restraunt was made! Ku watched as it slowly became more popular. His parents gained a lot of money fast, and they put that money into the shop, improving it! As Ku grew up he got to help his mom serve the food, he didn't have to but he wanted to. He had fun in the shop, he met new people, learned new skills and more! All in all, everything seemed to be going very well.

However, when Ku was only 16, tragedy struck. A competitor of the Akio Bar and Restaurant grew jealous of how fast they were making money, and of how successful they suddenly became. One night, when Ku was staying the night at his friend's house while his mom and dad worked the later shifts, the competitor snuck in and waited till the place was closed and Ku's mom and dad were cleaning up.. he quickly doused the place in gasoline, then lite it on fire and ran out. By the time firefighters got there it was too late.. the entire shop was burnt to a crisp and Ku's parents were found dead under the rubble. When Ku got the news he was devasted, he lived with his grandma for a few years before finally moving away, moving to Karakura.

Upon moving to Karakura he had one goal, and that was to try to rebuild his parent's shop. He wanted to honor them and honor what they loved and what they worked for and he was finally old enough to do so. Just like his parents at the age of 18, he began to work normal jobs at restaurants and convenience stores around the city. Every paycheck he put half of it into a savings account, that would be used for the shop later on. After 5 years, 5 years of saving up he finally had enough money to recreate the shop. He purchased an abandoned building, just like his parents, and got right to work. Having some friends help him. With the help of his friends, and others he officially re-created the shop. He made it more to his liking and modernized it. He chose to keep the name, Akio's Bar and Restaurant, in honor of his parents and their work previously

What will you sell in your shop?:
Regular Items
My shop will mainly focus on food, which will be sold at the bar and restaurant section of the shop. However, I want to include some alcohol in the mix as well. I have chosen to make it so the stronger drinks are located at the bar, this way people it will encourage people to not just order from the restaurant and bar to get all sorts of drinks, but bring more customers in as most citizens are driven to shops that sell alcohol

Main Courses
Bento Box = Price: 6,500 ¥
Cooked Crab = Price: 5,000 ¥
Lamb Donburi =Price: 4,000 ¥
Pho = Price: 5,500 ¥
Sushi Box = Price: 6,000 ¥
Takeout Noodles = Price: 2,500 ¥
Jajanmyeon = Price: 5,500 ¥
Takoyaki = 3,500

Deserts
Checkboard Cookie = Price: 150 ¥
Dango Stick = Price: 250 ¥
Sundae = Price: 250 ¥
Donut = 250 ¥
Chocolate Icecream = Price: 500 ¥
Kuma Dango = Price 500 ¥
Strawberry Cake = Price: 1,000 ¥

Drinks (Non Alcoholic)
Water = Price: 100 ¥
Milk Cartoon = Price: 500 ¥

Green Tea = Price: 1,000 ¥
Aloe Vera Bottle = 1,000 ¥
Americano = 1,500 ¥

Mango Drink Can = Price 2,000 ¥
Lemonade Can = Price 2000 ¥

Pink Bulb Drink = Price: 3000 ¥
Ramune= Price: 3,500 ¥

Drinks (Alcoholic)

Restaurant Exclusive (5% or below)
Tropical Coconut Drink (250ml - 3%) = Price: 3,000 ¥
Guinness Beer (500ml - 3%) = Price: 4,500 ¥
Red Wine (750ml - 5%) = Price: 10,000 ¥
Mugi Shochu Bottle (1500ml - 5%) = Price: 12,000 ¥

Bar Exclusive (6% or higher)
Bourbon Bottle 'Takahashi' (1750ml - 7%) = Price: 16,000 ¥
Blockardi 8 Rum (700 ml - 10%) = Price: 13,000 ¥
Sake (700ml - 10%) = Price: 13,000 ¥
Shochu - (750ml - 10%) = Price: 14,000 ¥
'Gentleman Jack' Whiskey (1000ml - 10%) = Price: 15,000 ¥

Custom Items

I have full intention of adding custom food and drinks to my shop. It's what makes a shop unique, it adds specialty to it and will bring in more customers and overall just make your shop more, YOUR shop! Below are two Google docs that I've written out which contain information on the custom items I wish to add to the shop if I get accepted. If you click on the names it will take you to an image of the custom item as well! Click on the names of each food to see an image of what they will look like!

1: Tteokkochi
Tteokkochi is a popular Korean dish that is mostly served as street food. It is a skewered tteok, aka Korean rice cakes, that is fried or grilled and then covered in a slightly sweet and spicy gochujang-based sauce. The spicy rice cake skewers are made from short lengths of tteok threaded onto skewers and fried in butter or oil until crisp and chewy, then coated in a thick, spicy, sweet, and garlicky sauce made with gochujang paste and gochugaru chili flakes. This dish is said to be described as sweet and spicy due to the gochujang sauce that coats the delicious tteok. They have a crunchy exterior and a soft and chewy interior as well!
Price: 7,500 ¥

2: Ground Pork Mandu
There are many different variants and styles of mandu. Though for this shop we sell a type of mandu that contains a few simple ingredients, its main focus is ground pork it. It's pretty easy to make. You add some ground pork to a skillet and let it slowly cook. As it slowly cooks add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and ground black pepper one by one. Keep stirring and cooking until the pork is cooked thoroughly, about 3 to 4 minutes. Once everything is ready and cooked, take out a dumpling skin and add a bit of the food (aka the filling) you just made! Pinch the dumpling skin close and you're good to go! The texture of the pork goes well with the other ingredients added to the filling, and its taste is described to taste like tasty pork.
Price: 6,000 ¥

3: Kalbi
Is a type of Korena-style BBQ ribs that is more served in fine dining restaurants, but they are also very easy to make! First stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, green onions, garlic, and sesame oil in a bowl until sugar has dissolved. From there put the ribs and this sauce into a plastic bag, seal the bag, and shake it up so the sauce covers all sides of the ribs. From there let it sit for 3 hours! After 3 hours, shake off the access marinade set them on a grill, and cook them on both sides for 5-7 minutes! After that sprinkle a bit of romaine lettuce leaves on it and you’re done! The taste is said to be like normal BBQ ribs with a hint of soy sauce, it's described to be very flavorful. The meat is also extremely soft and tasty!
Price: 8,000 ¥

4: Sundubu
Sundubu also known as “Korean spicy soft tofu stew” is a delicious stew that contains a bit of tofu. It can be made pretty quickly as well!! Start by heating a pot on the stove over medium-low heat and add the chili oil, chili powder, and garlic. Stir them well for about 1 min. Make. Then add clams and shrimp and stir quickly to coat them with the chili sauce, add fish sauce and soy sauce then stir. Then add dried kelp and anchovy stock and boil it on medium-high heat until it starts to boil rapidly (2 to 3 mins). Finally add tofu, mushrooms, and egg and cook them for another 2 to 3 mins. Pour it into a bowl and top it off with green onion, black pepper, and sesame oil and you’re done! The stew tastes sweet with a bit of spice, and the tofu is soft and silky instead of it being firm like normal!
Price: 7,000 ¥

5: Gamjatang
Gamjatang, or also known as “Pork Bone Soup'' is a more uncommon dish served in Korea but it's still a very tasty one! It starts off by making the broth for the soup, it is made by simmering pork bones in boiling water until they are soft. From there the milky bone broth is seasoned with Korean special condiments such as gochujang (Korean chili flakes) and gochujang (Korean chili paste) but you keep the bones to the side. Once the broth is made you need to add a few more ingredients to top it off. First start by boiling some potatoes until they are soft, from there add napa cabbage to a pot of water and boil the cabbage for 1-2 minutes. Make sure to add a pinch of salt to the cabbage. From there add everything into a bowl, including the bones, and you’re done!
The taste is described to be “wonderfully hearty and spicy”!
Price: 7,000 ¥

-
1: Galaxy Lemonade
Galaxy lemonade is a beautiful lemonade that’s pretty simple to make! It’s made by boiling 600ml of water and adding 10 grams of butterfly pea flowers to the water as it boils. This changes the water to a blue color! The blue water is then put into the freezer in an ice tray. While the water freezes, 4 lemons are cut into halves. Those halves are then squeezed and strained into a glass, then mixed with 30 grams of sugar, and set into the fridge to cool down. Once the butterfly pea water has frozen into ice cubes, they are added to the drink! As the ice cubes melt the blue color from the ice cubes combines with the yellow color of the freshly made lemonade creating this amazing and pretty drink! As for taste, it tastes just like sweetened lemonade!
Price: 5,000 ¥

2: Honeydew Milk Bubble Tea
Honeydew milk bubble tea is a tasty tea that has a combination of sweet honeydew and green tea, it's also very easy to make! Start by boiling some water, once the water is boiling add some loose green tea to the water. Once the tea and water have properly mixed, the tea is set to the side to cool off. From there grab some fresh honeydew and cut them into small pieces. Once the tasty fruit is cut up add it to a blender, but don't blend it yet! Add ½ of the creamer, add some milk and some ice cubes, then add the green tea you boiled earlier to the blender. From there blend them all together, in a glass add some boba at the bottom then pour the tasty drink in and enjoy! Just as it sounds in the name, Honeydew milk bubble tea tastes like a combination of honeydew and green tea!
Price: 4,000 ¥

1: Tokyo Tea
A glass of a few different alcoholic beverages in it. The drink contains 1/2 ounce gin, 1/2 ounce melon liqueur, 1/2 ounce rum, 1/2 ounce tequila, 1/2 ounce triple sec, 1/2 ounce vodka, 1 ounce sweet and sour mix, 1 splash club soda, a lemon wheel and a maraschino cherry to top it all off. The flavor is described as zingy and full of intriguing flavors due to all the other alcohol. The drink is 150ml and gets you 10% percent drunk
150ml - 10% = Price: 9,500 ¥

2: Bokbunja
Bokbunja is a type of wine that is served throughout Korea. Unlike normal wine though, this wine is made from wild and/or cultivated black raspberry. The wine is deep red in color and moderately sweet. The scent of ripe fruit rises and the sour taste is low. The bitter taste left behind makes it go well with food. The drink is served in a smaller glass and contains 150ml of the wine. It can also get you 5% percent drunk
150ml - 5% = Price: 7,500 ¥

3: Bacardi Rum
Bacardi is a type of rum that comes in a wide variety. The rum is said to have a taste of fruity flavors of tropical fruits and warm notes of vanilla spicers, all with the same taste of normal rum. It is served in rum glass, which holds 150ml of alcohol and can get you 10% percent drunk
150ml - 10% = Price: 9,000 ¥

4: Pink Lemonade Vodka
Just as it sounds, a vodka that tastes like pink lemonade. The bottle is 1000ml and can get you 10 percent drunk.
1000ml - 10% = Price: 16,500 ¥

5: Silent Pool Gin
This gin comes in a very gorgeous bottle that holds only 1000ml of gin. Its flavor is a bit complicated, it has a honey sweetness and a spark of black pepper to start off with, then goes into a Vanilla-rich honey flavor towards the end. Alcohol can get you 10% percent drunk.
1000ml - 10% = Price: 13,000 ¥

1: Blue Kamikaze
A small shot that contains 1 oz of vodka, 1 oz of blue curaçao liquor, and 1 oz of lime juice. Taste wise the taste is described to be sweet and sour from the lime juice and the blue curaçao, with a hint of spiciness from the vodka. The shot itself is only 50ml, but it gets you 10% percent drunk.
50ml - 10% Price: 4,500 ¥

2: Sansachun
Sansachun is a Korean rice wine flavored with Sansa or hawthorn fruit. It is commonly enjoyed as a pre-dinner drink or paired with traditional Korean dishes, especially stews or meat dishes. Sansachun is usually served neat, in shot glasses. It is a mellow drink with a fruity aroma and a sweet and sour flavor. The shot itself is only 50ml, and can only get you 5% percent drunk due to its lower alcohol content.
50ml -10% Price: 2,000 ¥

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have a total of 24 employees, including myself. 1 shopkeeper, 2 co-owners, 5 senior employees, 10 waitress/waiters, and 6 bartenders. Below is a list of each role and what they do

What does your roster look like?
Shopkeeper [1/1]
- EnderBubbies | Ku Akio

Co-Owner [2/2]
- [H.O.W.] Zoey159 | Bee M. H. Miyahara-Akori
- [H.O.B.] Skvllr0t | Lyric H. Sidorova

Senior Employee [0/5]
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY

Waitress/Waiter [0/10]
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY

Bartender [0/6]
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY

Why didn't I pick any senior employees and other employee roles prior?
I have chosen not to select any senior employees, waitresses/waiters, and bartenders as I feel it should only be fair that everyone gets a chance to apply with a full empty roster and earn themselves the role of the senior employee via hard work instead of it just being handed to them. As well as I feel it's unfair to let my friends and people I am close with get spots within the shop without having them write an application like everyone else
The only people who HAVE been given roles prior to this are the co-owners, for I do need co-owners to assist with things. I have chosen these two are for I've known them for over a year and their great reputation hardworking attitude, and trustworthiness have allowed me to give them this position

What does your roster look like? Provide information on each role:
1698716627285.png
1698716662159.png
1698716747528.png
1698531796984.png

Describe In More Detail What the Head Roles Are:
As mentioned in the co-owner section, one of the 2 co-owners will be assigned a role to be in charge of assisting in things such as applications and more. To add more detail onto what this "head position" role will play a part in the shop, below contains more detailed information on each of the three roles

This co-owner will be in charge of the waitress/waiters of the shop. They can verbally warn/give strikes to waitresses/waiters who are being unprofessional and breaking the rules. They will also come into work if we don’t have enough waitresses/waiters and they will work as one. (You will still be paid the normal co-owner pay). As well as when it comes to applications, anyone applying for the waitress/waiter role will give their opinion on who and who not should be hired
Another thing is if a waiter/waitress has an issue with another employee who is a waiter/waitress (senior employee or normal one) they can go to the co-owner regarding the issue IF the issue doesn't involve the shopkeeper for a solution. The Co-owner can handle it
The head of bartending will be in charge of the bartenders of the shop. They can also verbally warn/give strikes to bartenders who are being unprofessional and breaking the rules. They will also come into work if we don’t have enough bartenders and they will work as one. (You will still be paid the normal co-owner pay). As well as when it comes to applications, anyone applying for the bartender role will give their opinion on who and who not should be hired
As well as another thing is if a bartender has an issue with another employee who is a bartender (senior employee or normal one) they can go to the co-owner regarding the issue IF the issue doesn't need to involve the shopkeeper for a solution. The Co-owner can handle it
Failure to properly punish an employee who is being unprofessional/breaking the rules, as well as failure to follow through with these tasks can result in you being fired from the co-owner role

What will your uniforms look like?:
The uniforms will consist of a more fancy yet comfortable style to stick to the theme of the restaurant. If you click on the names of the attire it will take you to the original reference photo for the attire
The
Waiter's Uniform consists of a blue sort of button-up shirt with horizontal buttons that travel down the chest. The pants are black jeans. As for the shoes they are men's dress shoes with the same dark blue color to match the uniform
The
Waitress's Uniform is the same blue color and theme as the waiter's uniform. Though, unlike the waiter, this one has a fold-over button-up sort of style for the shirt, as well as a small apron attached to cover a bit below the waist. The pants though as the same as the waiter's, though the shoes were 1-inch heels with the same color as the uniform
The
Bartender Uniform, the male version to be exact, consists of a blue vest with a black tie, a white button-up shirt, and the same pants as every other uniform has, and the shoes are the same men's dress shoes that the waiter has
The
Bartender Uniform, the female version to be exact, consists of a blue vest just like the male bartender's except instead of a tie this uniform has a bow. It has a small apron though the pants are shorter. The shoes though are the same 1-inch heels the waitress uniform has
The
Co-Owner Uniform is the only uniform that sticks out and doesn't fit with the same theme as the other 4 uniforms. its made to stick out so that customers and employees can easily know who the co-owner is. The co-owner uniform is a black button-up shirt with buttons only around the next area, not all the way down the chest. It has a brown apron tied with a black ribbon. The pants are the same as all the other uniforms and the shoes are black dress shoes
1699233537217.png
*Credit to Kismet for making these uniforms a while ago! And Credit to Bee for reshading it!*

Do you have a discord server for the shop?:
In fact, I do! I have a fully finished Discord server for my shop. It has roles, permissions, channels, bots, etc all set up and ready. This way if I'm accepted I don't need to spend time or effort working on a shop server as I already have it fully finished and made. I created a Google slideshow showing off all of the channels, roles, and information on the channels in the discord server if you are interested in knowing more about it!

Link to the Google slideshow

What will the interior and exterior of your shop look like?:
I'm not good with finding reference photos for shops as they may not turn out well in character, causing you to look for NEW reference photos. To prevent this issue from possibly happening in the future and to make it easier on builders, with the help of my friend Bee we BUILT the shop in the creative hub! I created a google slideshow to show off what the shop looks like!

Link to the Google Slideshow

What are the IC Rules, Discord Server Rules, And Employee Rules/Expectations for the shop?:
Basic Shop Rules:

1: Be respectful and mindful to those around you, especially shop employees. Not following this rule will result in a warning, and after the warning, you will be escorted out. If you keep being rude or cause more trouble even after being escorted, cops will be called and you will be blacklisted.
2: Don't be loud/cause a scene. You will be escorted out if you are caught disrupting and causing issues within the shop
2: No physical violence whatsoever. You will be immediately kicked out if you are caught harming someone in the shop. As well as possibly blacklisted from entering the shop depending on who you hurt or if you keep hurting people.
3: If a bartender, waiter/waitress, or whatever drops an item for someone and you accidentally pick it up, don’t run off with it. Just give the person who bought the item the item back. Running off with it will count as ICLY stealing
4: Don't go anywhere where you are not supposed to be. Aka don't try to go into storage rooms when an employee goes in there, don't attempt to go behind counters, ect ect.

Restaurant Rules:

1: Don’t wander around the shop aimlessly/going to talk to others. If you’re walking from the restaurant to the bar, that’s alright. But don’t just wander around the shop/go up to your friends and crowd their table talking to them. It can get too chaotic/get in the way of employees.
2: Don’t harass faculty. If your food hasn’t been served to you yet or something like that, inform a waiter/waitress in a calm manner, don’t just start yelling and making a scene. Walk up to them and remind them or just ask another waiter to serve you
3: Don't walk off and talk to customers while on shift. You never know when someone will enter and need to be seated
4: Limit is 5 of each item per customer

Bar Rules:

1: You need to be over the age of 20 to purchase alcohol. You’re required to provide an ID, fake or real, stating your character is 20+ or above
2: If you are drinking at the bar the bartender has the right to refuse to serve you if you get too drunk. Being too drunk is considered 15% drunk or more.
3: Do not spend so much time at the bar. The bar is made for rp/drinking yes, but We want other customers to get that chance as well. So please don’t spend the entire restaurant opening sitting at the bar
4: Don’t crowd the bar. If there is no seat available and the bartender can’t move anyone from their seats (check rule 5 for context), then you can’t drink at the bar at that current time. So please just step away and go somewhere else
5: If there are no available seats at the bar and people wish to come to sit, remember if you are just sitting there afk or not rping you will be kicked from the bar just to give the other customer a chance to buy/use the bar.
4: Limit is 5 of each item per customer point
Discord Server Rules
1: Don’t be toxic, racist, homophobic, sexist, ect ect. All of these things are not just against the SRP rules and guidelines but they will not be tolerated in this server as well. Doing any of this will instantly result in either having your role taken away if you're an employee or being removed from the Discord server.

2: Keep things PG. SRP is not an 18+ server and neither is this shop server. There are minors in this server keep that in mind

3: Don't spam in any of the channels. You're chats will just be deleted if you're spamming and you will be removed from the server

4: No advertising servers that don't relate to SRP

5: Don't join the server to just troll around, it won't get you anywhere. I'll just kick you and delete your chats

6: Use /help correctly. If you have a real question ask in it and ping a co-owner or the shopkeeper. Using /help incorrectly or just goofing counts as trolling
General Employee Expectation
1: You have to be active in the shop, working AT LEAST once a month unless a valid reason is provided to the shopkeeper or co-owners. An example of a valid reason is that during the openings you were at school, or busy going out somewhere, mental health issues, still like that
2. Upon getting hired you are expected to keep a decent reputation. We don't want to be known as the shop that hires people who kill/hurt others, steal, ect ect. If we are informed you have been doing any of these things and it's affecting the shop's reputation you will be possibly fired on that character (you will still work for the shop just on a different character)
3. You are expected to act more mature during an open shift. Don't mess around with the food, or go running around the restaurant acting like children. You are working not messing around with friends
4. Stay in your station unless allowed otherwise by a co-owner or the shopkeeper

Stealing Policy
If you suspect a coworker is stealing from the shop please inform the shopkeeper or a co-owner regarding the matter. Your identity will be kept a secret from other employees as well as to the public When it comes to stealing, it will not be tolerated in the slightest. If you are caught stealing from the store you will have to pay the full store price for the item you stole. An example of this is if you stole a bottle of alcohol and it costs 10k, you will have to pay the shopkeeper 10k. You will also have to return the stolen item to the shopkeeper. Depending on what you do next your punishment can go in a few directions

- If you refuse to pay the full store price for the item you stole and refuse to return the item you stole, you won't just be fired and blacklisted from applying again (meaning you can still come into the shop and order/purchase items, but you won't be allowed to work there again, even on an alt), but cops will also be called and informed that you have stolen from the shop.

- If you do pay the full store price for the item you stole but don't return the item, or return the item but refuse to pay the full store price, cops will not be informed that you stole from the shop, but you will be fired as well as blacklisted from reapplying for the shop on that character.

- If you pay the full store price for the item you stole, as well as return the item to the shopkeeper, cops will not be informed about your stealing but you will still face punishment. You will receive a strike, three strikes and you're fired from the shop. You can reapply on that character, but your chances of getting hired are a lot less. But besides the strike, you will also be suspended from working the next 3 shop openings

Overall Employee Expectations and Rules
Co-Owner Rules and Expectations
1. You’re being respectful and kind to the customers in the shop

2. You’re treating your coworkers with respect as well

3. You’re using your time properly in the shop, walking around and ensuring everything is going well

4. All situations you handle regarding punishments must be unbiased and handled properly

4. You are setting a good example for your employees with proper behavior in the shop

Waiter/Waitress Rules and Expectations
1. You’re being respectful and kind to the customers you are serving, as well as other customers in the shop

3. You’re listening to the Co-Owners and shopkeeper

4. Do not take other waitress/waiter customers. If you didn't seat them then don't take their orders. If they still haven't had their orders taken after a bit, inform the employee who sat the customers down and remind them

5. Don't abuse the break room, you’re really only using it when you need to go afk during a shift. Needing to go afk doesn’t include sitting on your phone watching TikTok. If you are caught going into the break room because you don’t want to serve people anymore, or just cause you want to relax instead your pay will be reduced by 10 percent for that shift

6. Make sure the customer pays you first before giving them their food. This way it prevents the customer from scamming us

7. If there is more than one customer ask the customers if they will be doing a separate or shared check. A separate check means they are paying for their own orders, while a shared check means someone in their party is paying for everyone's orders

8. Please wear the uniform provided for waitress/waiters

9. [OOC] If you are a senior employee you are expected to be more active than the average employee unless a reason pops up (inactivity log)

Bartender Rules and Expectations
1. You’re being respectful and kind to the customers you are serving, as well as other customers in the shop

3. You’re listening to the Co-Owners and shopkeeper

4: DO NOT DRINK WHILE ON THE JOB! I understand that there is a chance when you are serving someone, you may accidentally hit right-click and consume the drink. If this is the case please inform the shopkeeper immediately and a co-owner will take your spot until you are at 0 percent. If you are caught drinking at the bar on purpose you will face punishment

5. You MUST make sure the customer provides an ID that states they are above the age of 20 before allowing the customer to buy anything from the bar or quick stop section. It doesn’t matter if it’s a fake ID, if it says they are above 20 you will serve them

6. If someone is too drunk, 15% or more, you are not allowed to serve them anymore

8. Make sure the customer pays you first before giving them their drinks. This way it prevents the customer from scamming us

9. Please wear the uniform provided for bartenders

10. [OOC] If you are a senior employee you are expected to be more active than the average employee unless a reason pops up (inactivity log)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

What is your application process? How do you choose a new employee?:
The application process is pretty simple. Applications are always open though they will only be reviewed when we need new employees. An announcement will be made 3-4 days prior to reviewing them this way customers get time to fill out the application and edit it

Reviewing Process
As stated before, Co-Owners play a part in the reviewing process. The shopkeeper will tell each co-owner which applications they will have to review based on which job the citizen is applying for. The Co-owners will then pick a few of the applicants who they feel will make a good addition to the shop. Once those are picked out they will pass that application to the shopkeeper which than the shopkeeper will give a final review and either accept or deny those people.
I like to include all higher-ups in the application reviewing process as I like to encourage teamwork within the shop and working together, especially when hiring new employees

How do we select new employees?
Though working for a shop isn't as hard or strict as working for a faction, we still want to keep a few things in mind when picking someone for our shop!
1: Reputation
I would like to keep a good IC and OOCLY reputation for my shop. With a good reputation, you can get very far, you can get more customers, more employees, less drama, and more. Reputation is a large factor that will play into it. If the player has a negative reputation which may reflect poorly on the shop and affect the shop's own reputation then they will be denied
2: Activity
Activity is another big factor, we want to hire people who we can rely on to work. We want people who are active within the server. People we can trust to come to work and such. Without active players, we may not be able to open as much which I don't want. I want to open as much as I can so I need active employees and higher-ups by my side!
3: Effort In The Application
The applicant needs to at least put some effort behind the application. We want to hire people who genuinely wish to work here. They will enjoy working at my shop and be encouraged to actively come online and try to work shifts not just for money but because they like it. If you don't put effort into an application it gives off lazy vibes, it makes it seem you don't want to really join. So why would we pick a lazy application over someone who seems to actually want to work for us? We won't! Effort can go a long way, it shows they care and they are interested, and that is what we strive to look for!
4: Experience
Though it's not too big of a factor, experience is definitely something that will play into the application process. We want employees who know what they are doing, know how to act in a shop environment, know how to be good with customers, etc. Of course, we will prioritize those who aren't currently working at any shop to help give them that learning experience, though overall having experience always helps!

How does someone go about applying?
Applications are always open, so you can apply anytime you want though applications will be reviewed when we need employees! 3 days prior to applications being read an announcement will be made within the server with a link to the application channel and the application itself! I will also advertise on an advert that applications are open to give everyone a fair chance and knowledge that applications are open!
Players will apply via Google Forms, which I already have all made and written out! if you are interested and seeing what the form looks like, I've attached a link down below which will take you to the application form!

How would you go about training your employees?:
As also mentioned above, Co-Owners will help with the training process. When we get new employees we will proceed to show them around the shop and introduce them to their sections and where they will be working, items, and more
From there, on their first day of being accepted we will go through a trial opening where the Co-Owners and shopkeepers will pretend to be customers and the new employees will RP with them and interact and be taught how to handle all types of employees!
When the shop opens, they won't be allowed to work the first time instead they will go about observing how others go about it. Working at a restaurant can be stressful and it's a different experience compared to a cashier job. After that, the employees will be allowed to work freely!

Provide an example of the types of adverts you may go about posting:
I believe more funny adverts will attract more customers, as something that is enjoyable and may make people giggle a little will bring more customers in! A basic advert is boring and won't make people want to come to the shop so these are some adverts I would do!

/advert Tired of being rejected and you just want to drink till you can't walk? Or maybe you didn't get rejected and you have a date! Either way, Come on down to Akio's Bar and Restaurant and spoil that special someone or drink till you can't remember that embarrassing moment in 5th grade! [Location]

/advert Are you bored out of your mind? Tired of being sad and lonely and eating a 3 day old ramen bowl that has been in your fridge? Maybe you want to encourage your drinking issues! Either way, you can enjoy all of that at Akio's Bar and Restaurant! [Location]

/advert It is that time of year when spirits haunt the forests, and EMS and KPD are overwhelmed with 110 calls. Why don't you relieve some of that stress and fear and come down to Akio's Bar and Restaurant to enjoy our amazing food and drinks! [Location]

/advert Akio's Bar and Restaurant is proud to present our brand new item [insert custom item]! for only [insert the price of said item] you can enjoy it all you want! What are you waiting for? Come down before it's all gone! [Location]

List some events your shop may hold:

As someone who works within the faction, I would like to host an event for KPD and EMS to relieve some of the stresses that they experience daily!

Summary of the event:
The event would host many games in which KPD and EMS would go against each other in a fun manner. It would start off with a drinking game, where 1 EMS worker and 1 KPD worker will go head to head and if the EMS worker loses the round, all of EMS has to take a sip! If KPD loses the round all of KPD has to take a sip! This will go on until one of the teams drinks 3 times, that will be the losing team!
Then after that drinking game, it will go into dinner, during which waitress and waiters will take KPD and EMS orders and bring food to them so that they can experience a nice dining experience without interruptions from customers and other outside factions
After dinner, a karaoke night will be hosted and the shopkeeper and employees will vote for who sang the best. EMS can work with each other and so can KPD though there can only be 1 winner! The winner will win a free bottle of alcohol of their choice!!

Why this event?:

As someone who works in KPD, and someone who experiences the stresses of constant 110 calls or even seeing EMS go through a lobby full of people KPD and EMS need time to relax! This event allows them to have fun, and show their competitive side compared to other government events where they come together! It would be something fun and a nice relaxing break from the 110 calls and lobby full of people

October is one of the most chaotic times of the month, so why not bring something unique to it?

Summary of the event:
Instead of working inside the shop, employees will be stationed by the campfires and tents on the left side of the forest! Customers will be able to sit around the fire, in the tents, and around the area as food is served to them within the outside terrain under the stars
After a bit, the employees will go about telling spooky stories to the customers in an attempt to scare them a little! Employees will also dress up and attempt to scare the customers during these stories as well!
In the end, the customers will receive a free little pumpkin which they can keep as a memory of the moment!

Why this event?:
I feel this is a pretty cool and creative event idea that will allow players to engage in a cool roleplay moment! It will be something fun and enjoyable and something I feel will bring all sorts of people towards it and who knows, maybe even a spirit may make it more realistic and bring even more excitement, fear, and more into the event

Extra
1698556524286.png
Character Information

What is your character's name?:

Ku Akio

What is your character's age?:

What is your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male, He/Him

What is your character's nationality?:
Japanese

What is your character's Education/degree?:
Masters in business, Bachelors in Economics

What does your character look like?:
Ku would be a 6’4 male with a more athletic yet stronger figure. His hair would be black and his right eye would be missing and replaced with a
glass eye. From an attack back in his youth. A large vertical scar ran from the top of his right eyebrow down, stopping at the top of his cheek again caused by the same attack. He is often seen in more basic and flashy clothing such as kimonos and other things that are comfortable but pretty and calming
1698563816908.png
Describe your character's personality:
Ku is a very easygoing and kind-hearted person. He believes that everyone should be treated equally despite their past mistakes, even if it involves crime. He doesn't like to focus on the past, as for he himself had to engage in the criminal lifestyle to make some money in his youth. What matters in his eyes is how you present yourself in the future, and how you have improved as a person. Ku believes in treating everyone with kindness, as you never know what could be going on behind the scenes in someone's personal life. Overall he is a very kindhearted person who cares for everyone and considers his close friends family

What's his backstory behind wanting to open a shop?:
I already explained this in the "What's the reason behind the name of the shop?:" question. To sum it up his parents used to run a shop but it got burned down and destroyed due to a competitor sabotaging it out of jealousy. Ku wanted to continue his family's legacy so he saved up and rebuilt the shop!

Additional notes about your application:
If you have any questions please feel free to DM me!

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread