mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted EnderBubbies Tutor Application!

EnderBubs

Level 57
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My minecraft IGN is EnderBubbies, but I have 3 other accounts. My main account being EnderBubs, and my other alts being ZRex1292 and EnderBubsKPD

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Z Rex#2316

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 16 years old, turning 17 in January!

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am constantly active on the SRP throughout the day, getting at the least 2+ hours of activity a day. Though my activity time can differ between days of the week. Monday-Friday I have school from 8:30 am-2:20 pm and I get home around 4:00 pm ish. After school I'm able to be online for really the rest of the night, though I take breaks for dinner and just to go outside and get some fresh air. When it comes to weekends I'm able to be online whenever throughout the day unless I'm doing something that prevents me from getting to my computer. Most of the time when it comes to weekdays I'm online for around 2 or more hours, and on weekends the most I've been online is 12+ plus! One issue that I have with activity is my Wi-Fi issues. I live in the mountains so my Wi-Fi can often be laggy to the point where I can't get online. It doesn't happen as often but its still an issue that occurs.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Personally, I've only been banned once on my main account, EnderBubs, for using an auto clicker in the hub. I was banned for 2 weeks. I did make an appeal but it was never looked at. Though this account, EnderBubbies, does have a ban for bypassing. For more context this account used to belong to my friend, LifelessRP, he was kind enough to give me the account so that I could have max attributes on an alt account. The name for this account used to be "dontcarerp" but it was changed to EnderBubbies when he gave me the account. So for the bypassing from what LifelessRP has told me, when he was perma banned on his main account he accidently logged onto this account back when he still owned it, this was a few months ago, and the account got banned. He sent in an appeal which was accepted by Pros and the account got unbanned. I just want to specify that I have no relation to the accounts ban, I wasn't a part of the bypassing what so ever and I've never once bypassed in general.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do, yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A tutor is one of the many faculty members who works for the school. Their main role is to help students of any grade with school work and classes. Such as if a student doesn't understand what's going on in a class and/or is struggling to keep up with the class, a tutor is there to teach the student what's going on in the class at their own pace, so that the student can better understand and learn. Though they also have the same responsibility as every other school facility employee, which is breaking up fights and making sure students are safe on school grounds, patrolling around the school, and stuff like that

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been playing on the srp for a bit over a year so I've gained a decent amount of experience when it comes to different types of rp. The main ones I have knowledge about are CombatRP and GangRP. Around a month into the srp I joined a gang family which started my route down GangRP and CombatRP. For the next year I focused on those types of rp. I have a large amount of knowledge when it comes to these two forms of rp, I know the rules and how CombatRP and GangRP function and I would say I'm pretty good at it. Throughout my time doing GangRP and CombatRP I’ve learned how to DetailRP pretty well as well. Over the past few months I’ve focused on doing detailed actions and improving my DetailRP. I was in Akihito for 3 months and during that time they also helped me how to write/do DetailRP better, so I would also say I have a large amount of experience when it comes to DetailRP. My main issue with it is my spelling as I struggle sometimes with spelling and typing too fast so I forget to add a word and stuff like that. I've also done WorkRP. I work in a total of 6 shops throughout my characters and I've worked in restaurants and cashier jobs so I would say I also have a good amount of experience when it comes to that form of RP as well. I have done a bit of BusinessRP back when I was in Akihito. I helped protect others by staying by their side and walking with them to make sure they're safe. I've also handled a tiny bit of loan work while in Akihito. In the last two months I’ve quit GangRP and CriminalRP and stuff like that. I still do a little bit of CombatRP but not as much anymore. I want to try and learn new forms and styles of roleplay and I think AcademicRP may be super fun to learn and engage with

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
JSL APPlication: Accepted https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.44428/
EnderBubs KPD Application: Denied EnderBubbies KPD Application: Denied (I couldn't find my ban appeal forum, if you really want to see it I can get screenshots of it since I accidently sent it to the schoolrp's email first)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Enderbubs - Highschool student (18 years old)
ZRex1292 - Animal Whitelist (Bird)
EnderBubbies - Greentag (15 years old)
EnderBubsKPD - Highschool Student (18 years old)

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would give them a verbal warning at first, informing the student that it's not ok to swear in general, as well as act like that towards a school facility member. If they were to keep it up I would verbally warn them one more time, saying if they were to keep doing it, they would receive a detention. If again even after the second warning the student kept insulting me I would give them a detention and walk away from the situation to prevent it from escalating.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Knowing how students are, I would radio the other school faculty just to inform them that there is a fight and I may need backup just in case the situation does keep getting out of hand as for that's a chance. After doing that I would yell at the two students to break it up or they would both receive a detention. If the two students where to keep fighting i would action to pull one out of range of the other to separate the two kids from each other, after that i would give them both detention and tell them to go separate ways and not to interact with each other till the situation calmed down

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
First I would gather evidence of the school employee doing these things, this way it isn't a he said she said type situation. Once proper evidence is gathered I would approach the employee and inform them of what they are doing is wrong, and that if they keep it up I would go to the vice principal or someone with higher authority and inform them of the situation as well as show proof. If there doing some dangerous where I don't have time to get proof I would quickly pull them out of the situation then handle it once the situation has de-escalated itself

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
More calm and relaxed. Being a school faculty member I know can be a hard job sometimes due to players not listening to the school facility so my character would use the employee break room as a time to relax. Though I may often use it to go afk, this way players don't just see me afk standing around the school

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
reached into his book bag. He seemed to pull out an empty notebook and a pencil. Setting the notebook down on the desk he flipped it open to a blank page and began to copy down the math problems from the students worksheet. &f"Alright! So what's the first step you do for this equation?" He asked as he pointed the eraser side of the pencil to the first problem. &F"Take as much time as you need!" Hinata said with a calm and happy tone of voice.
/me eyes slowly moved across the bookshelf, moving from the left to right. He looked at the book's titles, trying to find the right book. Suddenly he snapped his fingers as a small smile grew across his face. &f"Ah here we are!" Hinata said as he reached and grabbed a book about Karakura history. He moved towards the closest table, as he did so he opened the book and began flipping through the pages attempting to find the right section to help the student. Hinata sat himself down at the table then gestured for the student to sit down with him. Setting the book on the table as well he pointed to a page in the book &f"Now i want you to read this page for me, make sure to take your time! The answer to your question is on this page but I want YOU to find it. I’ll give you hints if you really need it."
/me noticed that the student was seeming to get more and more stressed about the assignment. Looking at the student he said in a calm voice &f"Why don't we take a break alright? It's better to let your mind take a small break to refresh itself than to attempt to push through the stress." He reached out and flipped the assignments over so that the student couldn't see any of the problems/questions on the sheet. &f"Come on, let's take a quick walk around the school to get some exercise and then i'll buy you some food and water from the vending machine to help you alright?" Hinata said with a smile on his face

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Hinata A. Diaz

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Preferred Name: Hinata!

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: I minored in Psychology, Math, and History
, and I have a Basic Education Degree

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Education

Minors:
Phycology, Math, and History

Nationality: American-Japanese

Current Location: Kakakura city

Native Languages: English and Japanese

Other Languages: None

Backstory

ChildHood
Hinata Aiko Diaz is a Japanese American male who grew up with his mom, Hana Lee, and his father, Shinobu Aiko. Shinobu used to live in Karakura but at the age of 23 he chose to fly to America where he would soon meet Hana. In his time in America, he got married to Hana at the age of 26, where a few years later Hinata was born. Hinata’s parents struggled with money while in America, his dad was always going from job to job making just barely enough to afford a small apartment, and food. Because of this Hinata was mainly homeschooled by his mom while Shinobu worked. Sadly when Hinata was 4 years old his parents returned to Kakakura in hopes of getting Hinata a better education and hopefully a better life in general. His family moved in with Shinobu’s father for the time being so that they could afford school for Hinata and just be able to live more comfortably money wise. Hinata was always a very outgoing kid. He liked to interact with others and help other kids. So at the age of 7, his parents decided to have another child so that Hinata wouldn’t be an only child, and so he could have someone he would always play with. His parents had a little girl who was named Ayaka Aiko. Hinata would play and take care of his sister at a young age, not because his parents couldn't but because he wanted to. After School everyday Hinata would spend time with his sister and tell her about the things he learned that day, and just talk with her in general and play with her. For the first 3 years of Ayaka’s life though, Hana taught her the basics like reading, walking and writing and stuff like that. But Hana noticed that she seemed to learn differently. Ayaka had a hard time staying focused and even when she was focused it seemed that sometimes Hana would have to simplify steps down to help her better understand. Finally Ayaka was tested in which she was found out to have ADHD.

Teenager life
Around 4 years later, when Hinata was 14 and Ayaka was 7, they both were attending school. Hana and Shinobu both worked jobs late at night to be able to afford both of the kids' school so when Hinata and Ayaka got home Shinobu’s dad would take care of them a bit. Hinata chose to help his sister out though when it came to homework and just school in general. He knew she had a bit of a harder time learning so he would go through each step in a way where she could understand and learn. Life was good for a long time until one night. Hinata was invited to a sleepover with his friend Ku Diaz. He happily accepted but asked if he could bring his sister along to help her with her school work in which Ku said yes. Around 8 pm, while Hinata and Ayaka were at the sleepover and his parents and grandfather were all sitting down watching a show and eating, people broke into Shinobu’s fathers house with the intent to rob them. 3 masked men broke into the home in which they stole jewelry, money, electronics, anything they could get their hands on that could resell. Right before they were about to leave Shinobu attempted to rush at one and unmasked him but as he did so the masked individual pulled out a knife and slashed his neck causing Shinobu to collapse to the floor, choking on his own blood. Hana screamed out in fear and Shinobu's dad attempted to run out of the house to inform authorities. But the criminals didn't let that happen. They ran at Hana and slashed her neck as well with the same knife to prevent her from screaming anymore. As for Shinobu’s father, another masked individual grabbed him and beat him with a metal bat till he passed out on the floor. By the time authorities arrived Shinbou and Hana were found dead due to bleeding out, and Shinobu’s father was killed due to internal bleeding in his brain. Cops informed Hinata and his sister about the situation and allowed the two to stay at the station till they could find a family to take them in. Luckily Ku heard about the situation and asked his father if they could adopt Hinata and Ayaka and take them in and his father happily accepted. Ku’s father signed adoption forms and officially adopted both Hinata and Ayaka.

Ku’s father took Hinata and Ayaka in. He let the two live in his house and since he had a nice paying job he ensured them they didn't have to worry about money. Ku’s father made sure they were fed and still going to school, while Ku stayed close with Hinata to be there by his side. Hinata struggled for a bit with the loss of his parents. Him and Ayaka had a hard time working and doing school work and just being themselves in general. But even then Hinata stood up and helped Ayaka as much as he could to make sure she succeeded. When Hinata was 17, word got around how he helped his sister with school, and other kids went to him for help as well. At first he didn't accept it till students offered to pay him a bit. He wanted to save up as much money as he could to help his sister get a better education when she grew up so he accepted. So everyday during lunch, Hinata met up with students who needed a bit of extra help and classes and helped them though it, then after school he would help his sister. This went on for a year until he decided he wanted to get a degree in education to officially help others. Hinata enjoyed helping other students and enjoyed watching the happiness they had when they finally understood something or when some kids would come to him thanking him and saying how they passed because of him. He enjoyed helping kids learn at their own pace and he wanted to keep doing it.

AdultHood
After highschool, Hinata chose to get his degree in basic education in hopes of working in the school and helping kids who were like his sister. He minored in psychology, math, and history at this time so that he could not just better understand people's body language and emotions a bit better, but also to help them when it comes to certain subjects. During this time he also worked for his basic Education degree so that he could officially work for the school. Even during this time he still helped his sister a bit when he was able too. Finally after passing and getting his education degree he applied to become a tutor so that he could continue doing what he loves, helping kids learn.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for wanting to join Kakakura highschool as a tutor is so that I can help students who need some extra help in classes. Most of the time teachers don't have the time to really stay back and help one or a few students understand an assignment or what they learned that day and I want to be able to help them and make sure they pass school. I know some kids in the school may struggle a bit more than others when it comes to learning and understanding certain subjects and I want to be able to help those kids learn what they were unable to understand in class. I enjoy helping kids and helping them grow in school, and just making sure they understand and they're not stressed out about getting behind or anything like that.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think you should accept me due to how I already have a decent amount of experience when it comes to helping kids in school. My sister has ADHD and struggles when it comes to learning so I understand that some kids may learn slower/differently from others and I know how to handle those types of situations. I have no criminal record whatsoever, never even been fined too. I'm a hard worker who is dedicated when it comes to working. As I also mentioned I really enjoy working with kids and helping them and I would absolutely love to make it my official job helping kids in school

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Nope!​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Tutor! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread