_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

RileyOtm
My main account is _BritishAutism_ but I am using an ALT to apply for a teacher.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Derpy~#2003

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, in fact, I do.

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 18

What is your time zone?:

My timezone is BST, Britain/England

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand completely.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am on usually every single day. For around or up to about ten to twelve hours each time I play.

Do you have any previous bans?:

I was banned for taking rp to ooc

https://schoolrp.net/threads/_britishautism_-ban-appeal.39722/

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.40488/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language.40600/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-_britishautism_.39763/

Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/art-teacher.40569/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/storage-chest-removed-_britishautism_.40011/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-language-_britishautism_.39771/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I am a high school student, due to the grade up glitch. I used to be a college teacher back in 2017-2019, I taught an English class, I resigned from the job due to wanting to experience what it was like to be a college student. I miss teaching English and would love to do it again as English is my favourite subject IRL at my college. I passed English in my GSCE'S and have a strong interest when it comes to talking about it.

What subject are you applying to teach?:

I am applying to be an English College Professor

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I have always loved writing stories ever since I was little, English has been one of my strongest interests my entire life, I am always writing poems, songs and even stories. I am very smart when it comes to this subject IRL, I got a 2 on my English GSCE's meaning I passed. This is one of the subjects I actually feel I am good at and that I enjoy very much. Roleplaying is something that is connected with English due to it technically being a story, which is why I enjoy it so much. Becoming an English teacher again would make me happy as I know I will not fail at the subject/job and will enjoy doing it icly and oocly.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes, I understand completely. And I am ready to undergo the training if I am accepted. I am already aware of some of the things that need to be done already due to being a college professor back a few years ago.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

The class logs are to be taken when hosting a class. These class logs are supposed to be posted and are used to be shown as evidence to show that you did that class so you then have proof when you are going to receive your paycheck that the person is able to see that you did all the classes and so they are able to give you the paycheck. If you don’t have any of your evidence your paycheck will most likely be denied.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Not to encourage misbehaviour in students

Do not involve in illegal actions, such as flirting with students, allowing underage smoking or drinking.

1. Must be respectful to all students and faculty members.

2. No violence in the classroom.

3. No eating in class.

4. No electronics during class

5. You must raise your hand if you want to ask a question.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I used to be an English teacher back in 2017-2019, I resigned from that position due to wanting to be a college student, I enjoyed roleplaying book readings and encouraging the students to write or read stories. So I do have experience with being a teacher. I used to work at 11-7 icly so I haven't done just one job before, I have had all the experience when it comes to sales and also teaching.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning:

Head Of Department

↳ Description:

Head of the department is a fully trained teacher, they are higher qualified than anybody else, they have much more experience than others, usually, they have the HD tag in their name if they are fully trained. Sometimes the teacher can be fully trained or nearly up to that point.

- QT

↳ Meaning:

Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

A teacher who is very smart when it comes to their subject, they can be trusted when coming to help fellow teachers. They are very experienced but do not know all of the rules yet, some things are still new to them. They are not HD yet.

- NQT

↳ Meaning:

Newly Qualified Teacher

↳ Description:

Someone who has finished with UT and is ready to officially start their teaching career. They will need a bit of experience before they can become a QT

- UT

↳ Meaning:

Unqualified Teacher

↳ Description:

Someone who has just had their application accepted and is about to start their career, they do not know all of the rules yet, but they will be trained and will eventually get there.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In game, teachers are supposed to be respectful to their teachers as well as their students. They are supposed to be a role model for their students. As well as being respectful A teacher's purpose is to encourage students to be good people to society, to help them become something helpful, such as a nurse, police officer, etc. For their salary A teacher can get up to 450.000 yen each month and sometimes even 50.000 yen if they add on extra classes. They can get this 50.000 yen extra two times. But they must do extra classes to earn these. They must do 15 classes within the month, if added another 10 classes they get an extra 50.000 yen.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

They can encourage students to get a job in the future, encourage them to learn new things, they can teach them to become something important such as a nurse or police officer. Without teachers, there would be no one to teach students to become and work for these jobs. Teachers are very important as well. They are the role models for all these students.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

I am unsure on this question, from what I've seen there doesn't actually seem to be a system for this.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Character description [Yuto Takasu] A male standing at 6'5. He would have a strong muscular body. He would have soft light brown hair and emerald-green eyes. He'd have a British accent. He would have a deep voice. He would smell of brownies.

My character has always loved being there for his younger sibling Aoi, his younger brother recently came out as transgender and Yuto has done nothing but give Aoi the love and support he needs. He has always been there for strangers, helping others in need, giving to others, and always putting others first before himself.

Yuto comes across as having a kind and caring personality, he is gentle and patient with others and is a good listener. He will always try his best to make others happy and will encourage people to be kind to others.

Yuto has always loved creating poetry which is a part of English, he would usually write his feelings into poetry, leaving a hidden meaning behind each poem he creates. He loves seeing younger people read and write as it motivates him to want to become a teacher. Yuto wants to encourage younger people to enjoy writing and reading as he knows it can help them for a job in the future.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

My character is very serious when it comes to keeping others safe, he will try his best to get this situation to stop imminently, he will not tolerate violence or harassment in a safe learning place. If nothing seemed to be working he would get in contact with a higher-up such as the principal. Yuto will always defend anyone at risk, he will never let anyone be verbally or physically hurt by others, as he understands how this can feel due to his brother being mistreated his entire childhood.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

My character would kindly and patiently ask the student to pay attention, if they continued to do this behaviour he would send the student out of the classroom and would have a quiet discussion with this student to find out why the student wasn't behaving in class, and he would try to find a way to get the student to enjoy their lesson more. Yuto will always try his best to find out what is troubling the student and why they were not enjoying the lesson, he would ask the student how he could make the lesson more enjoyable for them as he wants his class to be fun for everyone.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Yuto would act very cheerful in the teacher's lounge, being very talkative and easy-going with the other teachers, trying his best to get to know everyone else, He would come off as very friendly and a good listener to the other staff. He would make coffee for the other teachers, trying his best to make friends with everyone.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

He'd yawn, placing his books on to his table, he would greet the class before writing down who was present in his classroom, he would then proceed to explain what they would be learning in the lesson today

/me

He pointed at the student, as the student raised their hand, continuing to ask the question, expecting an answer.

/me

He would walk into the classroom and would introduce himself cheerfully, giving off a chill and kind vibe. He would seem very happy when writing down on the board what they were going to be learning today.

/me

He began to read out a line from the book "Romeo and Juliet" speaking in a dramatic and serious tone, as he then looked at another student for them to read the next line in the book.

Backstory

Yuto Takasu has always loved helping people in need, he likes to help others who feel like there is no good to come to them in their life. Yuto has also always enjoyed writing whilst he grew up, he would usually write poems to represent his feelings and thoughts, he would always leave a hidden meaning behind each poem. He has always been there for anyone even after all the terrible things he has gone through, he treats everyone with empathy and compassion and always believes that everyone and anyone should be treated kindly and respectfully. He will always stand up to bullies and will never let anyone be treated badly as he understands how this feels due to his younger brother constantly being bullied during childhood as his brother was transgender and went to a very homophobic and religious school when they were children. Yuto will always try his best to make others see the good in people and encourage them to be better people as he just wants the world to be a better place for others. He believes that even the bad people deserve a chance, he thinks everyone should have a chance when it comes to being happy. Yuto moved to Japan with his younger brother Aoi to start a new chapter in their lives, Aoi wanting to become a photographer once he is an adult, and Yuto training to become his dream job as an English Teacher/Professor in college. He started to write more poems once he got to live in Japan due to his parents not liking how much he enjoyed writing when he lived with them.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):

Yuto Takasu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Given Name(s):

Yuto

Preferred Name:

Yu, or just Yuto

Age (Minimum is 27):

27 (Currently 13 as I have not received an age change, due to /grade not working/glitching.)

Yuto is born male.

Religious Denomination:

Yuto and his younger brother were born in a very Christian family, when Aoi came out as Transgender this caused the family to disown him, putting him up to adoption. Yuto moved out when he was 18, and currently is taking care of his younger brother.

Marital Status:

Yuto has never been in a relationship and has never been married, he isn't focused on that right now.

Nationality:

Yuto is British but moved to Japan to experience a new chapter in his life.

Current Location:

Yuto currently lives in Karakura Japan.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):

I have not got much work experience, but I used to work in a couple of shops back in my hometown, selling groceries. (OOCLY - I used to work at 11-7 and be an English Teacher as another character by the name of "Tiffany."

Academic Degree:

Bachelor

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

English, Art

Minors:

Math, Literature

Native Languages:

Yuto Takasu was born in Britain/England.

Other Languages:

Yuto knows 3 languages such as Japanese and JSL/Japanese Sign Language, he learnt this language so he will be able to communicate with non-verbal or deaf students.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:

Yuto has a High school certificate for graduation, meaning his graduated from High school.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

I used to be an English Teacher back a few years ago and I worked at 11-7. I am hoping to get this job back as I genuinely enjoyed the job, but decided to make the wrong choice of resigning due to wanting experience how it felt to be a college student.

Do you have any questions?:
Will there need to be a specific uniform for this job?
Is the any more rules I need to be informed of?
Can teachers decorate their classrooms to give off more of a vibe of their chosen lesson?

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

KimiNoUso said:
- I don't think you're ready / suitable for this position, please gain a little more server experience before applying for a large & demanding role as you've only just come back.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
You've been unbanned for just under a month, regardless of if you have experience or not; before your ban you last played 1041 days ago. Teacher & Professor are two of the most important roles on SchoolRP, taking on such a large responsibility after being banned for years is absurd; gain some more experience on the server and try out other roles before attempting to apply again.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread