_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
IGN:
_BritishAutism_
VEHICLE OR ITEM NAME:
Too many to list, I had a chest full of items I had brought from shops and the auction house.
EVIDENCE:
I cannot provide any information I can only say that I lived in the same apartment as a friend who was recently banned, it then removing my storage full of expensive items I worked hard for. I digged through my folders for as much proof with some of the items as possible.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I am unable to provide any proof as there is no way in-game to prove I brought items from auction or the shopping district. I hope I can get these items back as a lot of these mean a lot to me. I also believe either I or another roommate should of been given access to the apartment until they had appealed, but someone already had taken the place which is quite upsetting. Some of these items were in my inventory then placed in a chest there. There was more added to the chests over time but I do not have screenshots of all of it.

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
The proof provided is sadly not sufficient, as well is it your own responsibility to remove the items from the chests when your friend got banned.

Users who are viewing this thread