My IGN is StrawbieJamer

Do you have any previous bans?:
I do not have any previous bans!

What is your timezone?:
EST

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
Mine is StrawberryJamer#9840

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge and accept that I will be demoted if I am inactive.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I spend a lot of my free time on the server! Moreso during the week since I work weekends. I'm not active as much on the forums for posting but I do enjoy spending time reading through the forums to stay informed.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have spent almost 2 months now playing on SchoolRP. I have checked it out the server before, but I finally decided to jump in.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
FOR A DIFFERENT IGN
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.51618/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.51714/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-third-language.51834/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.51853/ [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
Grade-11
But she will be made to be older

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

When I first heard that you could become a teacher/professor, I was immediately interested. I also want to expand my horizons in the SRP and be more active in the community as a whole. I want to be able to move forward as someone who followed what they wanted to do. On a more personal level, becoming a professor out of character. I am currently a college student with that in mind as the end goal. I may not have as much time as other on the SRP, but this is something I would enjoy doing.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are used to measure how many classes a teacher/professor has hosted. They are important because they show whether a teacher should receive their salary because Karakura High School should not pay them if they do not meet the 15 classes they are required to teach per month. It can also show how active the professor is.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Must be respectful to the professor, their peers, and as well as themselves.
No phones and electronics in class. No distractions
Do as they are told.
No alcohol, smoking, or showing up drunk to class.
Please keep your relationship out of the class, it can wait.
No arguing amongst each other.
Pay attention to the lesson! you are here to learn so please be mindful of that.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been roleplaying since I was 12. I started to roleplay on an app called Amino on many different spaces. It was something I found very fun and interesting. I met many friends through this and still engage in the community. I also roleplayed on Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 with friends I met on this app. On the SRP, I jumped straight into GangRP with friends who were already present. They have greatly helped me improve on my experience with Minecraft roleplay on the server. I hope that becoming a professor will also expand this knowledge and give me a chance to meet others.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

Professors are required to supervise college students and make sure they're behaving. Professors are to make sure everyone is following the rules. People of all ages are able to break the rules so they must make sure everyone is following them. They must lead by example. College professors are required to teach 15 classes and log each one. They will earn a salary of 450,000. However, if they hold 10 additional courses, 25 in a month, they can receive a payment of 500,000.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Mira is a very kind and respectful woman. She treats everyone with care and kindness no matter who they are. She treats her coworkers as if they were her friends, with respect and only going against this if she shows her disrespect. She believes everyone deserves a chance and appreciates kindness. She treats her students as she would treat her own children. She wants the best for them but isn’t afraid to show discipline when it’s necessary. She wants to make sure they are in a safe environment and that they feel like they can come to her about anything. She plans to continue her future in teaching to make sure the future generations have someone to help them on their way.

Mira is a taller woman, standing at 5’10. She has blue hair, a white strip running down the side of her hair. She keeps her hair dyed blue to make her feel as if she is able to express herself and set an example to her students that it’s okay to be who you are. The white strip in her hair represents her original hair color. She was born as an Albino Korean which can be seen from her skin, hair, and eye color. Mira as an astigmatism and blurred vision because of this so she wears glasses to help her correct this. Her eyes are a light blue, almost like crystals in her eyes. She would be a lean and strong woman, weighing at 155lbs. Without her camisole, people would be able to see the muscles on her arms.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

If they were arguing, Mira would try to separate the group. She would also make sure everyone involved is okay and fine. She would then try to calm them down. Mira would then listen to each person's side of the story and wouldn't hesitate to give the aggressors detention after school if they do not listen.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Mira would not tolerate this. She would give them a verbal warning and if they did not, they would move to the front of the class. She would tell them how their behavior would not be allowed and that it is taking away from their classmates. If the student continued to not listen, she would give them after school detention.

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
would walk around, looking and checking the students work. She stopped at one student who had a puzzled look on their face. She leaned down, skimming through their paper to see where they were at. She whispered to them, "Do you need any help with this?" A warm smile taking place on her face.

/me would walk to the student who raised their hand. She would help them with their work, making sure they weren’t lost. Looking around the room, she counted how many and who needed help to remember who to go to next. She went back to helping the student, listening to any question they were to ask.

/me would walk over to the board and picked up a piece of chalk. Before writing she turned to all her students. She would then say, “Today we are going to go over the poems I had you read for homework last night and what you think the theme is!” She then wrote out the poems name and the word theme next to it. She would ask, “Who would like to go first?” She would call out the student in the middle row who was raising their hand.

Backstory

Mira was originally born in Seoul, Korea. She was a happy child, despite having to deal with her albino condition. She had a very caring family who took care of her, getting her glasses and the medications she needed. She would wear hats to protect her skin, always putting on sunscreen. One year, her body got a severe sunburn that covered her so since then, she would only play outside once the sun would go down. It was hard for her to make friends this way, so she became very close with cousins and family members. She spent most of her time reading books, writing stories, and acting out her own plays and fantasies. She had cousins that would sleep over and watch movies with her, write stories, or just play outside when they had the chance. Mira’s mother was a writer, writing children’s books for a living. Mira would always be the first one to read them when they were finished, helping her figure out what sort of things kids wanted to read.

Mira was often bullied for being albino. Her peers would make fun of hair, eyes, sight, anything they could possibly think of. She often was moved from school to school for this, trying to find one that wouldn’t give her a hard time. When they finally found the right school for her, Mira felt as if she couldn’t talk to anyone. She was afraid that at any given time, they would move again. With the fear eating at her, she would spend most of her time in the library when she had the chance, reading any book that caught her interest. Mira went so often that the librarians knew her by name.

During high school, she took as many writing classes as they would let her take. She took Journalism, Literature, Creative Writing, and more. She excelled in most subjects, but she always believed this is where her heart belonged. She works hard to achieve Valedictorian just so she could get into the college of her dreams. With that in mind, she spent long hours of the day studying in her room. The little friends she did have would often come over and study with her, knowing that’s all she really did. Graduating high school at the top of her class, she finally got into the college of her dreams. She chose to major in Literature and minor in Creative Writing. She wanted to be an author but studying the form of writing and old works is what really fed her brain. Once she received her master’s degree, she began to teach high school. She felt that she wanted to help teach the younger generation about such interesting writings and how stories have come to evolve. Although, she felt that she could do more, deciding to move to a college level of teaching and got her Doctorates. Once she did, she began to teach at colleges near her. Eventually, she moved to Karakura, a place she was always told was enjoyable to live and work in. She began teaching Literature at their local college.

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Mira H. Ketsueki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs.

Given Name(s): Mira Hyun

Preferred Name: Mira

Religious Denomination: Buddhist

Marital Status: Married

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: KaraKura/Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

Working Experience (# of years): 14

Academic Degree: Doctorates Degree

Year of Graduation: 2005

Major(s): English Literature

Minors: Creative Writing

Native Languages: N/A

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: N/A

Preferred Teaching Subject: English Literature

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):

If there are any errors or missing information, please let me know and I will fix them right away. (TIPPIE I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY I TOOK MY OTHER ONE DOWN)

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Unfortunately, compared with the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application.

Tips for next time!
-
Elaborate more upon the questions asked, this will show that you put more effort into your application and therefore increases the chances of getting accepted
- When being asked for a summation, try to format your summation with summation signs (e.g. a dash), this will make your application look nicer

You can re-apply at any time!

Users who are viewing this thread