mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied English Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): BlueberryPlayzYT (RealBluePlayzYT)
Previous bans: I got banned once

Do you understand that most answers are found in the role play documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I come on daily most of the time but sometimes I cannot.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: I can hear audio but I cannot speak to others through it.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to make the school the best I can be while making the education high.

Have you read the mega thread for Teachers?: Yes, I also understand both of these.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have practiced on a few servers so I want to give it a shot.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

1: Trainee
2: Newly Qualified Teacher
3: Qualified Teacher (Learning and Skills)
4: Head of Department

Have you read & understood the mega thread that is in Role play Documents > Teachers?: Yes, and I also understand them.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: I believe nothing should be changed at this current state.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general: They serve a high purpose for the server as they provide education for students, they should be paid a high range of 10000 yen each day they work.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Because it wouldn't be a school without teachers and you have designed this server to educate children in Minecraft but if there were no teachers, it would not be a school.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
1: Trainee is the first rank you get as a teacher and you do not have the ability to start up classes but you can enter classes and learn from the qualified teachers.

2: Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) has the power to start up classes but you must let the qualified staff and the head of the department know about it.

3: Qualified Teacher (Learning and Skills) has the power to start up classes and is the normal teacher rank but they must let other staff know about the beginning of each lesson.

4: Head of Department is most of the time very hard to earn, but the current HD can make a Co-HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MoSCo (Must have, Should have, Could Have)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?: (1.What He looks like)He's Got Red Eyes he sometimes loses his temper if someone does not listen when he's speaking and he sometimes walks around with his face shaded more then usual.(2 What makes him unique) He's Is Unique Cause He is not Really normal he kinda Does not move a lot And He does not Really Like Some people when they don't listen in class and he might lose him temper(3. Whats his lookout on other Students)He looks out for the students to make sure they Finnish there work and helps them if they're stuck(4.What about the other teachers)He Does Not Talk Much(5.Whats his personality like) He's a Friendly Person Who Easily Loses His temper But Mostly Nice And Kinda Quiet(6.What is his plan for the future)He Plans To Have a good life with lots of money so he can help others in need

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: disciplinary measures would be taken

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would get their attention through different methods if it doesn't work, consequences will be needed for those specific students.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: He makes sure everything is clean and tidy and then he eats with the other teachers and then prepares for the next lesson.

Provide at least 5 detailed Things of your character inside a classroom.
1.He is Easily Angered When Someone Does Not Listen or someone pranks him or something like that
2.He's a Very Nice Person if you get to know him just don't anger him and you will be fine
3.He Likes to give people advice and help people with stuff if they are stuck so they can get what they're doing done
4.He does not like pranks if they involve something to do with him cause if they are something that makes him angry or breaks something he Won't be happy
5.When he was in middle school all the way to university he got teased because of the way he had a shadow covering his face entirely and that made him meaner at the years went by and sometimes they would sneak up behind him and kick him to the floor as well as calling him names such as "Blank Berry" or "Blue Boom" and sometimes they snuck up on him when he was singing alone and said his singing sucked and popped out of nowhere and scared him a lot so from all that that's why he's so mean all the time

BACKSTORY
In the year of 1995 Blueberry was born He Was Born in Quebec he loved to speak English as he grew up he got better and better in English and one day he decided to Be An English Teacher so he took English classes and got money for college and then took English classes in college he was kinda rough around the edges and some people made fun of him cause he looked weird and didn't do much but he still did well and finally went to university and when he got there he Did his best and sometimes didn't do 100% but still got it done and when people teased him he would just say stop or walk away but when no one was around he would get him revenge in some way then he was one of the best English Students in university so he went off to find the right school to be an English teacher but no matter where he went nobody would hire him so one day he went to a school named Taketatsu High school and he went to see if he could get a job there.

IN CHARACTER
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mr. Blueberry
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Blueberry
Preferred Name: Blue

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: None

Nationality: Canadian
Current Location: Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 10 Years