no, hoping to get one for Christmas
How old are you? (Optional):
N/A
What is your time zone?:
CST
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand and I don't mind.
Describe your activity on the server:
Pretty active, I'm on here, a lot. I stay up to play on here. (Once I stayed up to 6-7 AM). Though technically I've only been playing for a week.
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

nope
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I have both characters who are in grade 12. Though, I'll be using my alternate character (Satoshi Abe)

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I love English, I think it's fun to learn about and can be really interesting. My one character really loves meeting new people and getting to know them, teaching them would be fun for him, since he really loves meeting new people and helping people as much as he can. I also wanna help out the FALCULTY staff and stuff.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
Yeah, I'm completely fine with that. I'd probably would want teacher, training just in case.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
A log book is a way to record and way to keep track of events in your classroom. Log books can be used in ways as recording tardy students entering the classroom, communicating with student's parents and student-teacher conferences.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Well, besides this server. I've roleplayed with friends before and I've roleplayed with bots/ai before too (I still do it sometimes too).
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning: Head Of Department
↳ Description: The Head Of Department takes care of all matters relating to the staff of the department. They are responsible for managing staff performance.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Is a teacher who just finished completing their training program, who doesn't need oversight from a (offical) QT or HD.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly qualified have not yet finished their training program or teaching training.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Someone who isn't approved teacher's qualifications.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Teachers help students learn by imparting knowledge to them. Teachers fill a complex set of roles, which vary from one society to another. Teachers (in schoolrp) make about 350,000 - 500,000, they can make extra 50,000, if they teach10 classes. Teachers play a crucial role in shaping the future of students by imparting knowledge and skills. The approach teachers use to teach greatly influences student learning. A skilled teacher is not only knowledgeable in their subject area, but they are also able to engage and inspire their students. Effective teachers use a variety of teaching techniques to cater to different learning styles and abilities. They create a positive and inclusive classroom environment where every student feels valued and supported. Furthermore, they are patient and dedicated, providing individualized guidance and feedback to help students reach their full potential. Teachers also encourage critical thinking and independent learning, fostering a love for learning beyond the confines of the classroom. Their teaching approach goes beyond textbooks and lectures, incorporating interactive activities, group work, and real-life examples to make learning more enjoyable and relatable. Overall, teachers have a profound impact on students' learning and development through their innovative and student-centered teaching methods.
Teachers, like any other professionals, have diverse interests and engage in a range of activities during their spare time. Some common activities that teachers may enjoy in their personal time include:

1. Pursuing hobbies: Teachers often have diverse interests outside of teaching. They might engage in activities such as reading, writing, painting, gardening, cooking, playing an instrument, or participating in sports or outdoor activities.

2. Personal development: Teachers are lifelong learners and may spend their spare time attending workshops, seminars, or online courses to enhance their skills and knowledge. They might also engage in self-reflection or professional reading to stay updated with educational practices.

3. Spending time with family and friends: Building and maintaining relationships is important for teachers. They may spend their spare time with their family and friends, engaging in leisure activities, going on trips, or simply enjoying quality time together.

4. Community involvement: Many teachers are actively involved in their local communities. They might participate in volunteer programs, engage in charitable work, or contribute to community organizations and events.

5. Traveling: Teachers often have the opportunity to travel during school breaks or vacations. They may use their spare time to explore new places, learn about different cultures, or simply relax and recharge.

6. Personal fitness and wellness: Teachers understand the importance of physical and mental well-being. They may use their spare time to exercise, practice mindfulness or meditation, or participate in activities that promote their overall health.

7. Creative pursuits: Teachers often have a creative side and may spend their spare time engaging in activities such as writing, painting, crafting, or photography to express themselves artistically.

But, it really depends on their personality.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server for several reasons:

1. Education: Teachers play a crucial role in providing education to the students on the server. They create lesson plans, teach various subjects, and help students understand and grasp new concepts. Without teachers, the server would lack an essential element of realism and education that is central to a school environment.

2. Roleplay: Teachers add depth and realism to the roleplaying experience on the server. They act as authority figures and interact with students in a way that creates a believable school setting. Teachers can also engage in roleplay scenarios such as parent-teacher conferences, disciplinary actions, and extracurricular activities, adding more depth and variety to the server.

3. Guidance and support: Teachers are not only responsible for teaching academic subjects but also for guiding and supporting students in their personal development. They can act as mentors, providing advice, listening to students' problems, and helping them navigate challenges. Their presence adds a level of emotional support and guidance to the server, making it more inclusive and realistic.

4. Establishing rules and discipline: Teachers are responsible for maintaining order and discipline within the school setting. They enforce rules, set expectations for behavior, and address any misconduct or conflicts that may arise. Their presence ensures that the server operates smoothly and provides a structured environment for roleplaying.

5. Collaboration and teamwork: Teachers often collaborate with other teachers, administrators, and staff members on the server to plan events, coordinate activities, and foster a sense of community. They work together to create a cohesive and engaging school experience for the players, promoting teamwork and collaboration among both staff and students.

Overall, teachers are an integral part of a SchoolRP server as they contribute to the educational, roleplaying, and social aspects of the server, making it a more immersive and realistic experience for the players.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The specific lesson planning system may vary depending on the school or educational institution implementing the SchoolRP platform. It is best to contact the school directly to inquire about their lesson planning system. A lesson plan is the instructor's road map of what students need to learn and how it will be done effectively during class time.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?
Satoshi Abe has light skin, chocolate brown eyes and silky, curly brown hair. They also have a moon tattoo on their left arm. He would treat his students and fellow teachers as if they were family/friends. Satoshi is quite an outgoing guy, he's engergetic, laid back, happy and sweet guy. He always puts others first, before himself. He's openly gay. In his future he sees himself still being a teacher, having many friends and also a loving boyfriend (he hopes he has one in the future).

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Satoshi would take a deep breath, before speaking, "Guys, please, don't swear. It can cause you to get in trouble and I don't think you want." Satoshi would say, trying to be nice. If they wouldn't stop swearing, Satoshi would say, "Guys, if you don't stop swearing, I'll have to send you to the principal's office or possible home." Satoshi would say sweetly, yet sternly.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: "Guys, can you please pay attention to me for a few seconds, please?" Satoshi would say nicely/sweetly. "Can you pay attention, so we can quickly do this lesson? Then you can start talking to each other, ok?" Satoshi would say.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Satoshi would be even more laid back, then usually and would be chatting with the fellow teachers. He'd would love chatting with the other teachers and getting to know them.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me He would quickly take a deep breath, before taking out some pamphlets and handing them out to his students, then walking back to his desk, before speaking. "Good morning, students. How's your guys day's been? Are you guys ready for today's lesson?" He'd asked, sitting down in his chair.

/me He took out a pen, grading some of his student's papers, he'd carefully looking/reading them through. He'd sighed quietly. Playing with a curl of his, looking slightly bored, but knowing he needs to finish grading the papers. He put a few little stars, next to some student's grades, he did this out of boredom.

/me "Students, students, no need to fight. We shouldn't fight over this, just take a deep breath and breathe." He'd say calmly, hoping to stop his students from fighting. Once he saw their fighting continuing, he'd get out of his chair and walk over to his students. "Please, sit down. We'll figure out which one is better, how about we talk a vote?" He'd say, hoping this would get his students to calm down.

/me He'd fidget with some of his curls, he didn't know why, but he felt so nervous, his hands were sweaty, as he handed back the student's tests. He'd didn't know why he was panicking. Was he panicking for his students? He feels so confused. "Alright, students. How do you think you guys did on your tests?"

Backstory
Satoshi Abe when he was younger, he didn't go to school for a while and his parents never really had time to teach him anything, but they would buy him books, Satoshi would read those books every day, interested about learning the new things, that his parents never taught him. Satoshi become really interested in English, for some reasoning. He just found it interesting and expiring at times. As he grew up, he couldn't stand being at home all the time and he was eventually getting bored of reading the same books over and over again, he eventually, begged his parents to let him go to high school, his parents agreed and let him go to high school. Satoshi was finally happy to go to actual school and learn about things, he was also happy to finally meet new people. When he got to high school, he became more fascinated with English. Sometimes after school or during lunch, he would ask his English teachers questions. He eventually realized that he wanted to become a teacher, he'd ask his teachers questions about 'being a teacher' or 'becoming a teacher.' Satoshi studied hard, even though he knew he wasn't that smart from not going to school for years, until now, he'd studied as hard as he can to become a teacher. Satoshi soon graduated, he was really proud of all of his work, even though some of the time, he'd work until he passed out of being tired, he was almost always tired, after he would finish working. Satoshi moved out of his parent's house and moved into apartment for a while, where he could focus a little more on his studies. Satoshi got a tattoo of a moon to represent all of the nights, he would spend working on his studies.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Satoshi Abe

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Sat, Abe, Toshi

Preferred Name: Toshi or Satoshi.

Age (Minimum is 27): 18 (high schooler)
Religious Denomination: None, but he supports everyone's religion.
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese and Canadian.
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): N/A

Academic Degree: degree in English
Year of Graduation: 2023? (Or would it be N/A, since he's a high schooler?)
Major(s): English/writing (?)
Minors: some history

Native Languages: Japanese and English (of course)
Other Languages: A little bit of German and French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: no...

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: Nope, no questions, at all.

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • Make sure to follow all application rules. Do not use excessive bolding.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread