What is your time zone?:
  • EST
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
  • Yes, I acknowledge this.
Describe your activity on the server:
  • Im online every day or at least 5/7 days of the week
  • Week days 4-11
  • MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
    4-11pm4-11pm11-2 pm / 4-11pmam4-11pm4- whenever i feel like it pmAll DayAll day
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:
  • 3 lang Applications [JSL, Spanish, French]
What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
  • 12th grade
IMG_2958.jpeg
Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

• English
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
  • Growing up I've always had an obsession with teaching its always been something I was interested in. Even to this day I help friends and family out when it comes to learning, taught my sister to drive and my other to do algebra.
Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
  • Yes I understand
Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
  • Yes, I understand and im ready.
What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
  • Class logs are what teachers use to record their classes; how many classes you have done in a month, your minutes per class, how many students attended, etc. They are used to track all the classes for said teacher to receive their payments at the end of the month and how much that teacher should be paid.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  • Don't be disruptive, Keep your phones away, stay seated, don't talk when the teacher is talking, be respectful to your teacher/peers/ and the classroom
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
  • I have been roleplaying since 2020, but in August got back into SRP and have been heavily invested and seriously improved, and proud of how far I've come. I have 9 characters all from different backgrounds and mindsets, Some have child minds and others are children. One is schizophrenia one a sociopath, another a mother. So I've had practice with all different aspects of Roleplay.
In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Heads of departments are the ones in charge of certain departments in the teacher faction. For example math, science, etc..

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: The position under the head of the department, qualified teachers have been working for a long time. They have the knowledge to deal with almost, if not any, situations they face.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Newly qualified teachers are usually the ones who have just been qualified to teach, or have been teaching for not very long. They don’t have the full knowledge of how to deal with every situation yet and are still learning the job.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified teachers have just been accepted into the world of teaching. They’re learning what to do, how to host classes, and how to deal with different scenarios.

IMG_2959.jpeg
Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
-
Educators on SchoolRP are there to allow everyone the opportunity to pretend as an understudy, delinquent, or anything they decide to be, simply don't be irritated about it. Without them, SchoolRP would simply be another ordinary pretend server where wrongdoing is important all through school and it would get exhausting without them overall. They host classes, distribute homework to students, organize field trips, and more! They are additionally there to guarantee no battles occur and safeguard the understudies. Their compensation depends on the complete classes they have every month, if they arrive at their full quantity they get compensated yet assuming they have a bigger number they can procure somewhat more than whatever they would normally acquire, yet their position likewise matters an extraordinary arrangement as UQT's procure 350,000 yen for being a piece of 10 classes. QT's can procure 400,000 yen every month for facilitating 10 classes. A teacher can also earn an additional 50,000 yen per class up to a maximum of 500,000 yen per month through overtime after they reach their quota. With their free time plan lessons and spend time with others.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
  • Instructors are vital to a SchoolRP server because without the educators there would be no SchoolRP, it would simply be another conventional wrongdoing swarmed city pretend server. They are there to furnish individuals with the potential chance to pretend to be an understudy and move gradually up through the grades until they graduate.
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
  • The lesson planning seems to work on a method called MoSCoW which stands for Must have, Should have, Could have, will not have.
IMG_2960.jpeg
Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?
IMG_0325.jpg

• Before you stand a proud Mexican-Japanese girl, stands at a solid 5ft. She has darling ocean-blue eyes and long black hair with colored highlights. She has a sweet smile. She would speak with a small Spanish accent. The scent of coffee and vanilla would follow her. She would have a star constellation of Bellatrix on her wrist. She is an absolute sweetheart and holds herself tall, She is more understanding especially to those with mental health issues because she suffers from schizophrenia and has complete control over it after years of therapy, this experience has taught her what she wants in life and now that she's able to have complete control over her mind and body she wants to inspire those around her.
What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
  • Guadalupe had a rough childhood, she has seen and been through a lot and struggled with her mental health, but recently has grown to let go of the past and think of the future. She gives everyone the benefit of the doubt and keeps a positive and friendly attitude. She's always super friendly and carefree and always looks at the bright side of things but keeps a professional and stern attitude when needed.
What are their plans for the future?
  • She wants to become a professor and have a family of her own. She loves kids and loves teaching so being able to teach young minds and have a family would be a dream come true.
IMG_2961.jpeg
Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

• At first, Guadalupe would observe the conversation. If it was a one-time thing, she would not intervene, or give a quick 'Please watch language.' warning. If they continued to use curse words, or different ones, she would approach the students, and calmly ask them to stop swearing. She would see it wouldn't be efficient and would approach them once again giving another warning. This time being more assertive, she would use a sterner, and calmly ask again for the students to stop. Once again, they wouldn't stop. Guadalupe calmly filed the student's detention slip and tell them once again to stop using foul language at school.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
  • Guadalupe wouldn't get upset or frustrated she was a kid once she understood how excited these kids are to see each other, but there's a time and a place so she’d calmly ask them to settle down. If that fails she gently raises her voice asking to please calm themselves down so she can begin the lesson. If that proves to be unsuccessful she will do something to gage their attention like tell a cool story that will grab their attention and slowly bring them into the lesson.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
  • Even in the teacher's lounge, Guadalupe will keep her professional act but more laid back. Keeping professional with her coworkers. Guadalupe will use this time to grade students' work and plan her next lesson. She’d prefer to only speak when spoken to, out of respect for conversations others may be having in the room especially if she's not being spoken to. She would prefer to keep the lounge a quiet place for teachers to relax and be able to work on things that need to be done, rather than having it become a gossip zone about other colleagues or students, Guadalupe doesn't like unnecessary drama.
Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She’d have a bright smile as she watched her students flood into the class, waiting for them to sit down ” Buenos dias students! How is everyone today?” She clapped with joy hearing her students' responses as she listened carefully to all of them. “Well let's begin with today's lesson why don't we! Everyone come up and grab a book so we can begin!” She patted the books sitting on her desk with a small smile.

/me glancing over at the couple sitting rather close to each other. She observed that the pair would be extremely close, their hands were intertwined and the two seemed to have a flushed face. Guadalupe would smile at the thought of her old high school romances and the adventures that happened. Although She generally didn’t care for PDA, it may be uncomfortable for other students in the class, and she is here in support of everyone. Swiftly arising from her position, walking over to the couple to politely ask them to please separate slightly, "Hey lovies I know you guys love each other but school is a place to learn, please separate and pay attention", She gave them a small understanding smile. She'd walk around to not make the pair seem targeted check in with all of her students and go back up to the board resuming the lesson.

/me pulled out a piece of pale white chalk, realizing that even though she detested the way chalk felt on a chalkboard, it was better for her to write down her thoughts there. In her English classes, she was taught to write in architectural lettering. She would use it to write. The letters would explain "Rhetorical Devices" following which, her eyes went to the front. "Could anybody at any point let me know a logical move?" she inquired. After some time with no reaction, she started to refer to the definition at the highest point of his head. Guadalupe felt that explanatory moves would be valuable to see so understudies could compose more powerful bits of writing. Due to this compelling inclination, she talked enthusiastically, trusting the understudies would use this ability later on. "Rhetorical Devices are-" she started "linguistic tool that employs a particular type of sentence structure, sound, or pattern of meaning to evoke a particular reaction from an audience.!" as she talked, she would compose the definition on the board.

/me she'd grabbed a heap of paper and handed it out. She'd have a bright smile and would ask, "Does anyone have a question for me?" as she walked around the class. " She'd glance around, and nobody would lift their hands. She'd murmur and return to his seat after completing the process of passing out the papers. She'd get her sack and take out a pile of paper that she needed to grade from different classes. A student would raise their hand as she grades them. She'd get up and stroll to them and say, " How can I help, [student name]?" A question would be asked by the student. She'd assist the student with their issue and hoped that she explained it well enough for them to continue with their assignment.

IMG_2962.jpeg
Backstory
Guadalupe Hernandez was first born in Mexico and lived there throughout the early stages of her life, there she learned a little Spanish before she moved to Karakura. There she learned Japanese and far surpassed her understanding of it compared to Spanish. In the following years, she lived in relative happiness, not acknowledging her heritage until one day her mother felt homesick. Guadalupe's mother had been born in Mexico and lived there for the majority of her life, so once she saw her children forgetting where they came from she took it upon herself to teach them. It of course began with the language, Spanish. They started with simple note cards and learning verb by verb until she eventually put them up with full books. Throughout the years as well as constant berating for her mother and older brothers, she learned the language well. Eventually, her mother became ill and they all went to Mexico so she could see the old country one last time. When she did pass away, Guadalupe took it upon herself to learn the language as well as the culture to honor her mother. She stayed in Mexico with her older brother Ricardo until they returned home to Karakura upon hearing of the death of their other brother, Alexi, who had been living there since their mother passed away. She takes great pride in the culture as well as the language as it’s all she has left of some of her loved ones. Her life in Karakura hadn't been easy, she went through a lot of damaging things, bad relationships and losing friends, she went back to Mexico after a rough breakup and she spiraled but after getting the help she needed she was like a brand new person and knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life and is taking the steps to become a teacher and live a great life and help those close to her. She got into babysitting and then became a teacher's assistant and loved it, even going to college to learn more about how exactly to become a teacher. Then returning to KaraKura to teach the young minds within the town.

IMG_2963.jpeg
In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Guadalupe Hernandez
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Hernandez
Given Name(s): Gigi, Guada
Preferred Name: Guada

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality:
Mexican-Japanese
Current Location: House 208

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): Daycare worker from 15-18, Then was a teacher's assistant from 18-21 in Mexico.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): English, Drama
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: JSL and French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: