mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Erp and its definition in the rules.

TechJD

Level 43
Now I made this thread because I wanted to understand Erp. I don't understand why people would do it in the first place. And I want to know when the line is crossed to where its breaking the rules. I want to be able to Identify it and I want the Rule for ERP to be more defined. Like A Specific Point in Rp to where its Erp. I didn't Know if anyone agreed with me or not on this.

For example: people where calling out someone for erp for putting his katana up to someones chest.
We had a big argument and the staff had to get involved and tell them that its not erp. I believe that we should make the rules more defined in order to prevent things like this ever happening.

TechJD

Level 43
upload_2018-3-2_11-20-6.png

See to me this comes off as way to short. I think we should make it more detailed so that people can't just claim someone for erp whenever they... I dont know... push their chest trying to get them away from them or something.

Hobbits

Level 10
Hello @TechJD, It's understandable, though we do not have a definition for Erotic Roleplay in the terminology here is the best way I can explain it.

"Cybersex, also called computer sex, Internet sex, netsex and, colloquially, cyber or cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more people connected remotely via computer network send each other sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience. " (Source: Wikipedia)

To make things easier, Erotic Roleplay is a situation where sexually explicit messaging are being used to describe a sexual experience in Roleplay.

Another thing people might be confused with is Erotic Literature, so what is it?

Erotic Literature is explicit messages describing a sexual experience written in a notebook (MC Item: Book & Quill.)

In the future, we will more likely add a definition for Erotic Roleplay. I hope this helps.

~Hobbits.​

Users who are viewing this thread