List your current and past applications:

Language application - German [Accepted]

Language application - Italian [Accepted]

Language application - French [Accepted]

Missing Item - Sunglasses [Accepted]

Missing Item - Banana [Accepted]

School Nurse - (position was full) [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:

My personal motivation for joining the Karakura Hospital is to help those who need my help while also doing something I love. I spended a lot of my time helping people in the schools nurse’s office (with permission of course.), and helping people stay happy and healthy for a job sounds perfect for someone like me. I personally believe that every person could have a better quality of life if they understand that someone is there to help, and I would love to be that person for someone. Besides i find it interesting to see how it is in a life of a hospital staff and learning new stuff everyday.

What do you know about medical practice?:

When i researched a bit about this i found it pretty interesting to read about the progress of new medicine and equipment and how to use the right equipment for the right job.

I have at least a basic understanding of medical practice, mainly because it can help injured people and may suffer from situations or accidents, and can help people save lives from illness or fatal accidents. If you do not have the proper knowledge, you may make a major mistake and end the life you want to help. You also have a range of tools that can help you and your colleagues. Unfortunately, I don't have any personal experience with this, but I will do my best to learn through the role of research and learning! And hope i can help as much as possible.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue: A medical emergency occurring within the hospital.

Code Black: A bomb threat or suspicious object

Code Green: Emergency evacuation.

Code White: Residents in the hospital will need to be evacuated.

Code Yellow: Any natural disaster occurs

Code Orange: A hazardous substance has been spilled.

Code Red: A fire or big clouds of smoke

Code pink: A missing or Abducted child or infant

Code Silver: Active shooter/Attacker

Code Violet: This is a violent person who may disturb and/or affect patients and medical staff in the hospital.

Code Brown: Disastrous or severe weather

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I am aware of being inactive has its consequences

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*

Yes, i am fully aware of the age limits.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?:

On the job: Raymond stays alert, Careful and is concentrated and tries to be ready at all times. He’s friendly towards everyone but more aware of his surroundings.

Off the job: Raymond likes to help people even off the job. He wants to make sure everyone is safe and sound. He’s calm and keeps his respect towards everyone.

What do they look like?: [Raymond S. M. Moloch] Is a German male standing at the height of 5 foot 10. He’d have ocean blue eyes and a pale skin tone, He’d seem quite friendly yet something seemed off. He’d have a calm look and yet enthusiastic.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?: He got Aquaphobia (meaning he has fear of water)

What makes your character unique?:

Raymond S.M. Moloch was born in 6th of June 1991. Helping people all started when he was 7 and fell on the ground a sc****d his knee, He was redirected into the school’s First aid office. He found it interesting how the Nurse’s there did their job and found what he’d like to do when he grows older. Many years later as a 13 year old he was allowed to come and take a look in the German hospital since his friend’s dad had a job as doctor there he’d be able to take a look into his shoes. and Raymond found it interesting to help people seeing them grow healthy and strong. He eventually got permission to visit more often to learn and study the life of the medical. When he turned 16 he’d started studying into the medical degree. He putted his full focus on succeeding until his 18th birthday where he could go on and study for M. D. . Anyhow Raymond always had good grades and was the smart one at home. He had full interest in becoming something he could make changes with and help people with. So he quickly knew what he wanted to become and chose the path of the medical world knowing he’d be able to save many lives if he did his job correctly, He may not be able to save all, but he hopes to save many. At home he was the responsible one from his other two twins Adrien and Mania. He always had to plan in situations for them to stay focused and get good grades. Also to be more careful with. Besides that he always helped them when they got hurt. Raymond even got a job back in Germany for awhile until he decided to move to Karakura hoping he could continue doing the job that he loves, And increase his knowledge and hoping to learn more and new things.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Raymond S.M. Moloch

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Raymond, Scott, Michael

Preferred Name: Raymond

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality: Germany

Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 6

Working Experience: Helping in the School Nurse’s office. And German hospital

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Health Science.

Year of Graduation: 2019

Major(s): Biology, Health care

Minor(s): History, catering industry

Native Languages: German

Other Languages: Japanese, French and English

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread