Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
IGN: Ahma_Kon
DATE: 03/13/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
It is a very simple and small couple of suggestions actually. So, the first one is that you link the sign on the offering box at the shrine to a /taxpay 100 yen command cause I think it would be cool for people to do that without having to know about the /taxpay command as most do not know it. Make sure if you do this that you have a prompt come up if that is possible as some people will click on it and not realize that it actually works.

The other suggestion is that you add a trash can to the monastery grounds.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
The taxpay one will benefit the community as it will add a more realistic shrine offer payment. It is a small enough request that I don't think it would cause too much of an issue as well. Plus a lot of people ask me how they pay the offering box, I usually just tell them it is itemRP or they can do /taxpay if they really want to.

The trash can will benefit the community for the monastery staff as when kids come up there and hand me random books I don't need to just throw it off the edge of the cliff littering even though you can take it OOCLY. I have a simple suggestion on where to add the bin as well. [See attached image]
2022-03-12_23.09.10.png

DessiKit

Level 0
1. I will not apologize for the honk book it’s funny and I love you.
2. I agree the donation box would add a more realistic feel to it all

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
/taxpay is mainly for shopkeepers, kinda obvious they will know the money is gone after people doing it as the name of the command. . . It will be annoying if people will add more text before paying but its ALREARY asking if u wants to pay and to pay u will have to click on accept/do again the command

for thr other stuff, +1

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

Maybe not taxpay, but we could make a more realistic way of donation. For now, I'd say you could just RP it if there's nobody online. 100 yen doesn't really matter that much.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
+1 I like the idea, but again maybe not taxpay, potentially when bank is back working again, a communal account to go towards shrine renovations etc

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- Shrine staff carry this out ICly for roleplay purposes, adding a sign will take away the opportunity for this type of roleplay to take place.​

Users who are viewing this thread