Essi's suggestion

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
IGN: Essiona
DATE: 03/02/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Simply bring back the name of who's custom it is under items.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It will make it easier for you to prove to shop keepers and staff that it is your custom rather than having to dig through DM's to find the request and other info.

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
Rest in pixels Mario kart bless up

+1 because why not? What if someone stole it by accident and wanted to return it to the original owner? Heavy on the wanted part

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
As a shopkeeper I cant to really trust people with money. . .it will be a lot easier for me.

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
-1/+1

Not gonna lie I don't see a point of it but at the same time, I wouldn't mind having it back?

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
NEAUTRAL
People who have owned customs are already logged somewhere. I mean it would be outrageous not too considering the lack cluster it would cause. Although I do see how beneficial it would be to players to have their names on the customs they bought.

I could not care less whether this was added or not..

Naishoten

Level 40
Naishoten
Naishoten
Omega
I just find it funny that it is logged somewhere and yet had to prove that a custom that is originally mine is. Just seems a bit weird I guess.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

I see many replies stating that it's logged somewhere, but normal players don't have access to this. As a shopkeeper, when someone wants to sell me a custom, how do I know it's even theirs to give? It's more annoying to have to dm them on discord, have them send a screenshot that could potentially be faked, and then end up wasting my money until staff deals with the player. This isn't hard to add and saves tons of time with transactions. Not only that but when staff return items frequently, you have to DM them with proof that the custom item is yours. I've seen this done a few times, it could be easily avoided if the screenshot provided proved right from the get-go that the item is yours.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
neutral

As Gemi stated, it is already logged, however, the individual making the suggestion stated that they still had to prove the custom is theirs, even though it is logged.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
+1 Just because it's logged doesn't mean we don't have to go to dms, playera to get the item back. It's logged sure but why do we still get asked for proof that.you own it?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- This will be considerably difficult to update as we only added the owner's name a little over a year ago, meaning there will be plenty of old customs with no owners listed; the previous description still exists, it's just hidden from players.​
- Shopkeepers can contact any member of staff and they can verify the owner of any custom item.​

Users who are viewing this thread