mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Estes Matsuzaki | Biography

JollyJoltik

Level 8
NOTE BEFORE READING : None of this information can be taken ICly, unless you’ve met Estes and he’s told you.

“In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail.”

BASIC INFORMATION

Full Name

Estes Matsuzaki

Preferred Name
Estes

Sexual orientation
Bisexual

Marital status
Engaged

Pronouns
He/Him

Date of Birth & Zodiac
May 17th 1982 - Taurus

Place of Birth
Higashikawa, Hokkaido (Japan)

APPEARANCE

Estes Matsuzaki | A Japanese man who stood tall at the height of 6’5. He'd appear to have onyx-black hair with a small yet noticeable white-near-silver streak. His eyes would have the morning sky's color, a delightful light-blue shade. As for his accent, it'd seem to be rather deep yet not as aggressive. A wedding ring would be visibly worn on his left hand.

Voice Claim
Estes’ voice claim would be Shigeru Nakahara, also known as the voice actor of Android #17 from Dragon Ball : Super.

Clothing Preferences
Estes prefers to wear clothes that aren’t too casual, yet not too formal. He enjoys wearing something in between the two.

Positive & Negative Traits

Positive

- Estes is one of the people that will love to help anyone out in any way possible he can, and if in a rush, he’d do so as fast as humanly possible.
- Estes can keep whoever company as long as he has to, in order to make someone feel like they’re not actually alone.
- Estes can recognize the area’s aura, emotion-wise. What that means is that he can understand whether someone’s joking around, pissed, wants to be left alone for a few etc etc.

Negative
- Once his patience runs out, Estes usually gets irritated and shows off his less-shown side, that being of course his rude one.
- While his rude side is ‘active’ , Estes won’t hesitate to disrespect whoever, if challenged by the other party in any way.

Relationships

Primrose Ahn [Fiancee][ALIVE]
“Primrose is a rather interesting and loveable character, I can guarantee everyone that much. Unsure where she's been these last few days, or well, months dare I say. I hope she's okay. I miss her little goofiness.”

Cecillia Matsuzaki [Ex][DECEASED]
“If I could reverse time and get to you in time, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm really sorry that you were.. given such treatment.. I'm sorry for being harsh to you that one day. I promise to take care of Skunk and Faera the best I can for you, as those were your last words to me.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.. I hope you feel better there, at least..”

Ida Okichi [Ex][???]
“Ah, Ida.. All I can say is that I had high expectations for her, yet I was betrayed- No, backstabbed suits this sentence more. Not sure what has happened to her, nor do I care.”

Faera Matsuzaki [Daughter][ALIVE]
“My feelings for Faera are nearly the same as the ones I have for my wife. She’s a jewel which I didn’t ever expect to bring into life, yet I’m more than glad I got to do so. She’s done so much and has also grown up to be a big yet independent girl. A proud father like myself could not ask for more.

I'm sorry for your mother's loss, love.. I hope I can make up for it by doing everything in my power to keep you the happiest possible.”

Aoife M. O’Sullivan [Adoptive Sister][ALIVE]
“Me and Aoife have shared quite the moments, and I’m glad we did. Our bond is like no other. The adventures, cute moments like most of you say, even the painful ones; All of them were simply great. And the fact that I’ve worked with her too makes it even better, though that’ll change soon, though that’s beyond the point.”

Henry Hamilton [Adoptive Brother][ALIVE]
“Henry… A goofy character at times, but a loveable friend. Mixed emotions and all, but still someone I’d have fun to hang around with. Also- try not to screw yourself over more.. It’s getting tiring to see you with new issues almost daily!”

Claude Goro Matsuzaki [Friend][DECEASED]
“[sigh] A good soul.. and a good friend.. Someone I was truly proud of for who he got to be. He did make some mistakes yet he didn’t care about them and tried to keep going onwards. I envy his courage, if not, bravery as well for that. If I could give him a hug, I would do it in a heartbeat. Please be safe up there, buddy..”

Gregory Goro Matsuzaki [Friend][ALIVE]
“Oh, Claude’s brother. Can’t say that he’s had the best luck either, but thankfully he’s still with us, nonetheless. Been a while since I last saw him roaming around the streets of Karakura, but he’s still hurt after learning about his brother’s loss, despite it being years now.”

Avery Bloom [Friend][ALIVE]
“I don’t know where to start with Avery, funny enough. She’s someone I owe her a massive favor for getting me to meet Cecillia. Other than that, I enjoy spending time with her from time to time. She’s amazing company for whoever.”

Lorenza Santarossa [Friend][ALIVE]
“Lorenza is a rather good friend, despite her being a student of mine. Sometimes troublesome, but I'm fully aware she doesn't enjoy it. If approached properly, she's an angel. I'm just as proud for who she is, just like everyone else. I still owe her a hug from last time, I better not forget..”

Ling Hisakawa [Ward][ALIVE]
“Ling, Ling, Ling.. This child’s full of mystery and events, truly. One day he can be happy, yet the next filled with depression. I don’t have a single clue of how he’s capable of doing that, but I’m no one to ask. If anything, where has he gone to? I haven’t seen him for a good while. Mm.. I shouldn’t worry though, I know he’ll be fine.”

Etsuko Saito [Ward][ALIVE]
“My point of view on Etsuko is as if she’s my biological daughter rather than a ward of mine. She’s achieved quite a lot of goals for her age, and I’m truly proud of her. She never fails to surprise me.”

Mevy Kurabu Shikigawa [Ward][ALIVE]
“Mevy, eh? She's a sweet character, as well as great company. We've had some questionable interactions before, due to her being silly from time to time, but that won't stop me from loving her the same like my other two wards.”

Hayden Helvete [Acquaintance][ALIVE]
“Hayden? Hayden… Ah, I remember now! He’s quite the character. Him and I met when I was the Head-Psychiatrist of the hospital while he was donating blood. I walked in the room to keep an eye out on him and another patient while the Doctor was away and he had a fun little ‘trade’ if someone were to word it like so. I hope I get to see him soon, he seems like a fun character to be around.”

More to be added soon! Sorry if I forgot any of you. If I did, list your character’s name, and I’ll try to include them :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread