mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied etonnant/Etoda's Event-Team Application

Misty Chan

Level 3
IGN:
etonnant/Etoda

Explain your activity on the Server:

I am extremely active. I was off SRP for nine months and recently came back in January due to the pandemic. I am usually active on my College account “etonnant” and I am on for around seven to eight hours, I hope to put those hours to be productive. Before /ar check was removed, I had around 140 days of playtime.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I do actually, not on SRP specifically but for my own projects with friends. Although I've only had one or two experiences on a team online, I have also been in many student-run teams in my high-school. I have been on the student council and recently ran my own team that consisted of student-run events and campaigns. Some of the events we ran were to spread awareness for the Australian fires at the time and many bake-sales for charity. We have also organized educational trips to museums and landmarks, hoping to spread knowledge and fun at the same time. Not to mention that I’ve been the track captain at school for around two years now and I am fully capable of sharing ideas, opinions and ensuring that it is not only a team but a family. By applying, I hope to first extend my knowledge of working in a team and use my prior understanding and experiences to further involve myself in SRP and its community.

What makes you different from other applicants:
I am very positive that many wonderful people do want to apply for this position and that I am not the only one, but I am ready to put in my 100% whenever I can. My list of past experiences and my love for creative writing is sure to benefit the Event-Team, I have also created costumes and many skins for friends and myself to act out skits and goofy scenes and have brought many of my scripts to real life. I believe I have a great attitude when it comes to giving constructive criticism and participating in meetings to share ideas and opinions and alone we can do so little, but together we will be able to create many events that the SRP community will be immersed in and enjoy when taking a break from schoolwork and classes.

As I mentioned before, I have a vast love for creative writing and literature, and I do enjoy bringing my creations to life, this includes minor things like placing a character in a scene to major things like bringing my play-scripts to actions on a stage. Alongside that, many friends and people that have been acquainted with me for the three to four years I have been on SRP, know that I do not condone toxicity and I am always open ears for new and old players. I am usually seen active on the VCs of friends and staff members to not only build new friendships but strengthen old ones. Although I have a love for humor and jokes, I have an overall mature image and I will completely avoid humor when dealing with serious topics and discussions.

My ideas are often interactive and immersive, letting the members choose for themselves rather than follow a specific path. At first, I was not very confident with applying but after taking some time to think, I realized that the Event-Team is a perfect place to allow my creativity to flow, this mixed with the other lovely ideas will be sure to create an amazing and wonderful finished puzzle.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. [School Spirit Week: DAY ONE]

Summary: Many similar events have been made on SchoolRP, but I decided to take my own spin-off of it! This event mainly consists of two days instead of an entire week but it has some fun activities!

The first day consists of costume day, a day where students are welcomed to dress up as their favorite fictional character and show off their costumes on the stage! Now, this might sound like a very overused idea, but stick with me for a bit!

What needs to be built/decorated: Now, this does not require much work as it mainly relies on the students to give it that spark, but some minor decorations are recommended. Decorations such as bookshelves on the stage and banners around the halls to announce the week filled with many activities! This won’t only grab the attention of students walking around, but also encourage them to tag along.

/intercom [INTERCOM] “Good morning, students! If you are wearing a costume and wish to show it off, please head to the gymnasium for Period 4 for a little show on the stage! This is completely optional, you may also tag along if you wish to watch!”

This isn’t a very big event and it does not rely on things going wrong, but I believe something as small as costume shows help bring students together and creates a more interactive space on SchoolRP, giving the players a time to relax and express their love for different shows and characters.

upload_2020-9-2_21-38-49.png

/event [BROADCAST] “The first day of spirit week is officially over! Thank you all for participating in day one and we hope to see you again for day two!”

2.[School Spirit Week: DAY 2]

Summary: Thus, begins day two of spirit week! Day two is titled ‘Literature Day’ Now this might seem awfully boring, but trust me, it is another way to express creativity amongst Seniors and College students and might be a way for extra credit!

Students who wish to participate may bring some information about a book or piece of literature they have enjoyed, they may also write their own poems or choose one they’d love to perform on the stage. Like the costume show, students are required to actively participate and express their creativity and hobbies to move away from the stress of classes and assignments. Older students may also set up these booths for the majority of the Spirit Week for younger students to participate in!

What needs to be built: Once again, this does not require much building as it relies on students to make it lively, but aside from the bookshelves and banners on the stage. (Also shown in the picture below!) Some stands for different college teams or groups of students who wish to participate will be built to allow students to participate in games like “Can Knockdown” to receive simple, carnivalesque prizes! Food stands are also to be built such as ice cream stands and hotdog carts!

Students are to /roll 10 when playing the “Can Knockdown” game to determine how many cans they hit, the more cans, the better the prizes! Event-Team members are also allowed to run these stalls.

/event [BROADCAST] “Literature Day has officially started! Head down to the gymnasium to display your love of literature and share your favorite pieces, or the School Court-yard to not only participate in carnival games and win cute prizes but also enjoy some delicious summer treats!

/event [INTERCOM] “Good evening students! I hope you enjoyed our final event of the week. Every student who put dedication into their expression of love towards literature has made us all proud but both [BLANK] and [BLANK] stood out to us during the show! Please make your way to the Vice Principal’s office to receive your prizes and we hope that next time, more people show their love towards the art of literature. Thank you, and have a good night!”

/event [BROADCAST] “Literature Day has come to an end! Thank you everyone for participating in carnival games and our literature show. Until next time!

3. [Haunted Snow Ruins]

ALL DEATHS ARE NLRed

Summary: After a long summer, the people of Karakura decide to take some time off to enjoy the winter holidays, when two reckless teenagers find themselves far from the cabin allocated for their group and discover something they’d wish they never saw...

Snow ruins, not very scary at first, but they had chosen to fiddle around with anything they could touch, those damned kids. ..They’ll get us all killed!

What needs to be built: Unlike the last two events, this one requires constant changes such as the snowy area, cabins, and the ruins. Not only that, but it also requires an Event-Team member to be in vanish and follow the players that are caught by the 'entity' to place blood around them. An Event-Team member is to also show the disturbance in the ruins and how it slowly goes back to normal.

/event [BROADCAST] “We hope you enjoy your time at the Winter resort! Make sure you always walk in groups of four in case of emergencies and always have your cellphones with you! Don’t wander too far. .Or you might regret it.”
Two students find themselves at these ruins, messing around just for the sake of it! When they accidentally pull a book, and all hell breaks loose. .

/event [!] A loud and mysterious bang is heard from the mountains, followed by two faint screams before a blanket of fog overtook the mountains. . [!]

Resort councilors are dispatched quickly, the KPD right behind them as they start searching for the source of the mysterious screaming. Older students in groups of four and six are also told to come help and to never separate. A group of four decide to ignore these orders and instead separate in case it is more efficient, which ends up doing more harm than good!

/event [!] Another scream is heard, this time it would be quite loud and clear. .almost as if it was right behind you. [!]

The people of Karakura are living on their toes as paranoia begins to build up in all of them, who will be next? Who is this creature or entity that is targeting them? And why is it unleashing its wrath on them?

One or two Event-Team members are to control this “entity” to keep the people of Karakura on their feet. They are allowed to have many /it such as

“/it [!] A mysterious, strong force would grab at [BLANK]’s ankles, pulling as hard as it can. [!]

After that /it is sent out, [BLANK] is to /roll 150 to determine if the force had pulled them or not, where the Event-Team member also /roll 150 for success or failure.

After a certain Resort counselor finds the now bloody ruins, they decide to return the books that have been misplaced, but every book they fail to place in the right order with the help of /roll 100, (Player must roll higher than 50 for a chance to place the book back in its position!) a person will be targeted depending on the position of the book.

I.E:
/me would attempt to return the red book back on the bookshelf in the right position.
Rolls 60 out of 100

/me was successful in returning the red book back in the right position, having it make a locking noise afterward.

/event [!] “The fog would begin to gradually clear up the more the right books were placed back to their position.”[!]

But-what if things went wrong…?

/me would attempt to return the black book on the bookshelf in the right position.
Rolls 20 out of 100

/me was unsuccessful in returning the black book back in the right position, causing a loud bang to once again ring through the mountains.

/event [!] “A loud scream would echo once again, signifying another death as the book was placed wrong. .oopsie . .”[!]

ALL AFFECTED PLAYERS ARE TO /lay UNTIL THE END OF THE EVENT AS THEY ARE NLRed.

After many attempts of placing the red, black, blue, and dark green books back (with success!) An /event will pop up to not only signify the end of the spooky event and relieve the players but to also show the people were doing their best to save the people of Karakura!

/it [!] “The fog would be completely gone now after four lock sounds followed each other and ensured that the ruins were back to their original way. The EMS sirens echoed through the mountains, they were on their way. . [!]

/event [BROADCAST] “We have reached the end of the Haunted Snow Ruins event! All deaths are NLRed. Thank you all for risking your lives to help ensure the safety of Karakura citizens, until next time. . stay safe!

Additional Notes:

1. I was not sure how to place the images as spoilers to not add unnecessary length to the application, so I apologize for the long application!

2. I hope I have given enough details on the events and the fun behind them! Best of luck to everyone!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread