Boba

Level 8

Out-Of-Character Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
BBoba

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that I am relatively active on the server. I am online every day, nearing 5 or more hours at a time. However, If I am accepted into the force my activity will raise since the KPD seems interesting and enjoyable. If I had to rate my activity, I would say that I am a 9/10.

Which timezone are you in?
My timezone is EST. (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is evan#7890

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Fortunately, I do have a working microphone. If I am accepted, I can join calls whenever I am needed.

List your current and past applications:

(ACCEPTED)
- College Application [✓]
- Height Application #1 [✓]
- Height Application #2 [✓]

- Janitor Application
[✓]
-
EMS Application [✓]
- Swedish Application [✓]
- Chinese Application #2 [✓]
- Professor Application [✓]

(DENIED)
- Police Application #1 [✗]
- Police Application #2 [✗]

- Police Application #3 [✗]
- Chinese Application #1 [✗]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ever since I started playing SchoolRP, I have been fascinated by the KPD. They use their skills and knowledge of police work to handle certain situations, which seem very enjoyable to deal with. Fortunately, I was able to work with the KPD during the river event, when I was an EMS. The event was memorable, with many moments that were entertaining to witness. After that event, I've been interested in becoming an officer myself. For example, arresting criminals, enforcing laws, and interrogating suspects, seems amusing to me. I have also spoken to some officers apart of the force, and I've only heard positive things. If I had the opportunity to become a cadet and learn more about police work, I would be ever so grateful.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

STANDARD DIVISION
Commissioner

Police Lieutenant

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Police Cadet

DETECTIVE DIVISION
Detective Superindendant

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Inspector

Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The job of a police officer is to enforce laws and protect their community. To protect their community, officers must deal with crime. To lower the rate of crime, they may patrol around the city, interrogate suspects, arrest or fine depending on the law broken, search for any illegal contraband, and most importantly, protect the innocent civilians of their town. Working as an officer is a scary job, however, they are the heroes of the city, protecting everyone. To make their job easier, they have certain equipment they can use. This may include a taser, handcuffs, a glock, a breathalyzer, a police baton, a crowbar, etc. However, you must be a higher-up in the KPD to receive permission to use a handgun.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are extremely critical to SchoolRP. Without any police officers or KPD, Karakura would be in mayhem. GangRP has been quite popular amongst the server recently, with many laws being broken. Thankfully, there is the Karakura Police Department. They may enforce laws, protecting innocent civilians. Another reason why police are important to SchoolRP is because of the overall roleplay experience. If cops weren't a thing on the server, it wouldn't be realistic or logical, making roleplay boring for most people.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I must be 100% dedicated to the police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is held, I must attend.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment, you should never take IC into OOC.

In-Character Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Alphonse Alstrom is a Swedish male, standing at an even 6'0". He has silky blonde hair, with beaming brown eyes. His build would be quite muscular, and his posture would give off a confident demeanor. He would seem quite intelligent while having a gentle and calm attitude. What makes Alphonse unique is his work ethic, always meeting his quota and putting in 100% effort consistently.

What they're like on and off the job?
When Alphonse is on the clock, he is focused and attentive. He wants the best for Karakura, remaining on-task always. If his friend walks in, he will greet them, then immediately direct them to the door if there is no issue. Alphonse cares for his friends, however, his career is very crucial, and he knows it.

When Alphonse is not working, he is quite relaxed and calm. He likes to spend time with family and friends, by partaking in many activities. Alphonse isn't the guy to attend parties, but he is rather the one to host a dinner with some old friends. When he is not working, his life is pretty normal, but he likes it that way.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Alphonse likes to spend time with his co-workers. He acknowledges that they are officers just like him, and he always shows respect towards them. He always greets them when he starts his shift, and he says goodbye to them when his shift is over. He wants to show his co-workers that he cares about them, trying to build a good friendship. Even though he is 25 years old, he has a future planned ahead. He wishes to become a well-respected officer. Alphonse loves his career, however, he wishes to earn the respect of the citizens of his community. Other than his career, he hopes to get married and have a family in the near future.

BACKSTORY
Alphonse Alstrom is a Swedish male born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. He was born into a middle-class family, with two loving parents and an older brother, Edward. Ever since he was young, he dreamt of becoming known in the world. In school he liked the attention, trying to become popular amongst his peers. His grades were stellar, and his skills in sports were excellent. His favorites were track and basketball, becoming the best on both teams. Other than sports, he enjoyed many courses. Math, English, and Science were his favorites. During his final year of high school, he decided to become a police officer, because his older brother was trying to achieve the same career. He decided to attend Stockholm College, and study Criminal Justice.

When Alphonse arrived at the college, he quickly settled in. His brother was looking for a roommate, offering the position to Alphonse. He was quite grateful, beginning to study more than before. His professors were quite impressed with his performance in his courses, achieving high marks. Other than school, he began exercising every day. Each day he would run long distances, trying to become fit. This schedule stuck with him until late college. In his final year, he began looking for job positions. Unfortunately, all officer positions were full in Sweden. Alphonse lost hope, thinking of other jobs to apply for. Alphonse was upset until his brother showed him an article online. There was a police department in Japan looking for cadets, and 2 spots were open. They quickly applied, overjoyed. 2 weeks later, he received an email from the police department. The brothers got in! They moved to Japan right away, beginning their police officer career.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Alphonse Alstrom
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Alstrom
Given Name(s): Alphonse Alstrom
Preferred Name: Alstrom or Al
IC Phone number: 633-233-046
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Swedish
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details