mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Event Hall/Civic Center

buvet

Level 11
-/+ 1, I like the idea mentioned about a bus, that seems chill if it were to be approved. However, on the other hand if it weren't a bus to somewhere off the map I don't see any space for a big enough building seeing as the gym is mainly used due to its space. But if there could be a bus and seperate area I think that'd be really cool and better for those using the plugin and us making events needing the space :)

Skwooshy

Level 10
Sqxishy
Sqxishy
Notable
Interesting suggestion, however I really don’t think the court being disabled once every 3 months for a few days is the end of the world.
It still wouldnt hurt to make an actual place for those events. Theres still buildings in the business park that seem to be vacant and able to be used for it, though I do not know the plan.

Skwooshy

Level 10
Sqxishy
Sqxishy
Notable
-/+ 1, I like the idea mentioned about a bus, that seems chill if it were to be approved. However, on the other hand if it weren't a bus to somewhere off the map I don't see any space for a big enough building seeing as the gym is mainly used due to its space. But if there could be a bus and seperate area I think that'd be really cool and better for those using the plugin and us making events needing the space :)
I agree, I liked the idea. I didn't think of it so I would more or less lean to the bus idea.

+1
It would be so cool! If people are worried about it not being used/being empty maybe have it be a sort of community centre? (I'll try to edit this to sound smarter and stuff later lol)

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
+1
Honestly, this can be, like atoki said, be used by other factions as well not just the school. With the towers gone as it used to be where factions hold their own events and such (namely the Government Faction during the Valentines, Christmas, etc events), they can utilize this new space for their own thing now.

grp3

Level 1
Interesting suggestion, however I really don’t think the court being disabled once every 3 months for a few days is the end of the world.
its not every 3 months literally happened twice in like a week or something it's honestly just annoying and an event hall could be fun

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Neutral, I get it, but it's not often that there are events. I'm sure that it'll be okay for every few months that you don't get the gym for maybe 4 days?

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

- Something similar to this idea will be implemented in a planned map update.​

Users who are viewing this thread