players online

event suggestion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

zxxo

Level 108
IGN: zxxo
Current date August 15th, 2020.
What do you need to mention or suggest?: Excuse my low mannered writing, I heard that some staff / players get headaches from my more complexed form of literature; anyways, let's get to this suggestion.
-
Yes, I understand I could've just messaged Banter about an event idea, however I doubt he'd answer my DM without me asking him five times in a call, or spamming; he's failed to acknowledge my DMs several of times, no offense banter baby lol, anywhoooooo! So I am here suggesting this- I feel as if it'd be an elightment to host a throw-back event, this doesn't have to be so soon, though me and a lot of other players enjoy this idea of taking a day back to the old times.. doesn't matter the year, it can be 2017, 2018; (most agreed on 2018) but of course we can host a roll-poll like we used to always do. I am sure the maps are downloaded and registered somewhere so we can always go back to them.
Allowing this event to surpass into acception will give a lot of players contentment, memory and a pure feeling of euphoria. I also suggest this being on a separate server, like we did with those other more expanded events, of course.. Sorry if I could of placed this event suggestion somewhere else, if I were to be aware of another place to put it, I would've. Thx for reading, as always.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED / DENIED

- An event such as this can take place for sure, there is no ETA on when however.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread