mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Team App | Raduim124

Raduim124

Level 2
What is your Minecraft Username:
Raduim124
Describe your activity as a player of the server:

I play for 5 out of the seven days of the week or more, I’m usually on from 6-7cst till midnight
Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

N/A
Provide your Discord and confirm if you have a microphone:

raduim and yes I have a mic
What is your time zone?:

Central Standard Time
Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?

I understand completely
What is your motivation for joining the Event Team:

My motivation for joking the team is to put more things out there for the players of srp and have Karakura do more fun things
What makes you a suitable event team member:
I’m good with leadership and am ok at making friends, I know I can come up with some great ideas for events and love when there are scheduled events.
Please provide three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

1. School Sleepover- During school hours invitations are passed out to many students with a time and date telling them all that a school break in were to happen late into the night and to bring their PJs and snacks as a sleepover were to happen; games are being played and fun is everywhere.
2.Prison Escape- In the middle of the night there is silence until it is made aware that gang members of all gangs have been seen together planning a prison escape to free their fellow members at any cost, blowing out a portion of the KPD building to free em all, with all this commotion information in the KPD building is destroyed, wiping any known records from their hubs.
3. Costume Party on Deans B-Day- The students of Karakura band together for the birthday of the Dean to all dress up as superhero’s or princesses or whatever; A costume party was in order to celebrate, with students decorating the halls and leaving gifts for their Dean. As well as this, the students planned and put together a costume contest the gift being a bit of cash to the winner

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application. The detail shown in the events in the application is insufficient and does not provide a detailed enough even plan. If you decide to reapply try to detail your events more and think of the details!

Users who are viewing this thread