mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Team Application | Katsaku_

Harmony

Level 2
IGN: Katsaku_ / Doux_Chaton

Explain your activity on the Server: I’m online almost every day and have been playing since 2017. I do not gangrp or anything of the sort.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?: I was on the event team twice before but sadly got demoted after toxic drama erupted.

What makes you different from other applicants: As I’ve said before I already have experience with the event team and planning events. I know how it works and everything surrounding the topic. I am no longer in a bad mental state and can properly work on the team with no drama arising any longer.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team: The school gets hijacked by an unexpectedly devious and smart student. The players will be blinded and a message will show in chat that they were knocked out. They’d then be tped to a room. They split the students into designated groups to test their strength of mind and teamwork by making them solve puzzles to first find each other and then to eventually find their way out. The tests will be the same as each other, but with a few details changed depending on the room in which each team is set. The hijacker will be in with one of the teams and occasionally playing prerecorded messages to help them and tell them which puzzles are next. The puzzles are as follows: 1.) There is a simple jigsaw on one of the tables. The clue is on the back in an encryption. If they're in the library it will be symbols representing book titles, in the science room, it will represent elements, etc. The clue will lead to a cassette without any batteries. The next clue will lead to the batteries.

2.) Scattered around the room are three different sizes of closed umbrellas. The teammates must hang the umbrellas in a certain order to find the correct three-digit combination to an adjoining room in which the batteries are hidden. The team will then have to look around the room to find them. The batteries will be hidden in plain sight. The cassette will tell the team where to find the next clue and have an ominous, slightly threatening, message in it.

3.) There are pieces of a 3D cube hidden around the room. They are small and do not stick together. In order to read the message written on the cube, they must all hold it together. The message will lead them to a box with a fake bottom and a fake object in it to throw them off. If they don't figure out the correct object is in the box then they will not be able to get into the gym. The gym is where all three teams will be reunited.

4.) The teams are to wait for everyone once they get into the gym. All around the gym, there are letters painted on walls and equipment. At this point in time, the creator will be with each team and will subtly make sure that teams are having a hard time. The next clue will present itself when someone is standing in a certain spot and can read the written letters clearly. The letters will spell out the combination to the door of the gym.

5.) After completing the gym, the teams are greeted with a huge chessboard with tapestries on the surrounding walls. The board is missing the exact number of pieces as players. The teams must play their way across the board. Once everyone is at the other side of the board and the game is won, the teams are to find a door hidden behind one of the tapestries.

6.) The door will open to a room with a huge gap between the door they came through and the door they must go through next. The players are given a spool of yarn and a piece of plywood. If the players fail to complete the jump then a trapdoor will open and the remaining players will be sent to a different room to do a rather difficult math problem without the use of paper, pencils, or calculators. The players will be reunited with each other after the math equation is complete.

7.) The players are brought into a room with a to-scale model of the room they are in. The model is almost an exact replica of the room, but with a few details changed (chairs moved, curtains were drawn, etc.). There is also a doll sitting in the corner. After the room is set up exactly like the model, the doll will say where the key to the next door is.

8.) In this room, there is nothing but a message written on the walls. "Have you figured it out yet?" The last door will open when the teams figure out which student made these tests. The creator will have the key and will let the players figure it out while giving them false ideas.

Last edited:

NukaRndz

Level 53
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread