Denied Event Team Application - sexsier

morghater

Level 1
hatsuenemiku
hatsuenemiku
Fundraiser+
IGN: sexsier​

Explain your activity on the Server:
My time zone is EST, so the only time’s I’m not active are 6am-12pm, and that's including weekdays. Now that summer has started I’m on way more, up to around 12 hours each day. Before /ar check was removed, I remembered I had almost thirty days. I’m also active in the Roleplay Hub discord server, since I am often joining calls there and speaking to people in chats.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have experienced teamwork on SRP and outside of the server. I am a part of the College Girls Volleyball Team and I am very active with my team members, often being in calls with them and communicating ways for us to get better. I am also a part of my school's soccer team, which requires me to be friendly and engage with my team members in real life. Being on this team requires for us to have a lot of patience with each other and gives me experience with reacting maturely to things.

I have also helped an event team and lore team member with writing an event proposal in recent days, and am often pitching in my ideas when working with them.

On the side, I’ve also been working with RoseRP on her new RPM server called ‘Salem’, and I’m part of the staff team there. Since I'm on the staff team I’ve got to help out a lot with figuring things out and making sure they run smoothly. There is another place I’ve had to help with event ideas.

What makes you different from other applicants:

Because of my activity on the server, I’ve taken part in a lot of the events that have happened. The thought behind the events has always interested me, and I’ve wanted to look further into it. ‘Who planned this Event?’ ‘Why did they plan it?’ ‘What was their expected outcome, and did it work the way they wanted it to?’. Not to mention I’m always thinking about alter-endings to the events, and asking friends if they’d think that would have been as interesting as the way it actually ended.

When events happen I’m always very excited, considering I know that they put so much more reasoning into getting on the server. If there were no events it would be the same old same old all of the time, but since events happen it makes things a lot more interesting. I’m all about lasting impacts, and when events have them I believe it’s so much more interesting to experience. If I were to be accepted to the team, I think that I could help plan events that would have a bigger bang that would last a long time, rather than one that was small and leaves everyone's mind in a week.

I know that if I were to be part of the team, I’d be dedicated to helping and extremely active with it as well. Even though I’m not part of the team now, I’m still thinking of and planning possible events for my community team friends to review. I thoroughly enjoy getting feedback related to things I have planned, and I often take into consideration what people say, as well as putting in my input to other people's ideas.

I also know the responsibility that comes with this role and I have to keep a good image not only for my sake, but for the team's sake. I can act maturely when needed, but maintain a good attitude while doing so. I believe I can bring good ideas to the team and take criticism/feedback with a mature attitude.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

SUMMARY: The event isn’t going to be competition based, but there would be an aspect of it that is competitive. If you would like to take part in the cosplay competition, you would enter your name into a list that the school council would provide. While the event goes on and people roam, the school council would walk around and take note of those who have cosplays they like.

ACTIVITIES: During the event, there would also be booths set up around the gym selling anime related items. (If possible, they would be selling items like the Spirited Away plush and the Nezuko’s Bamboo, in which the proceeds from would go towards the owners of the shops the items are sold from. ) As well as food like the neko dango sticks and other small finger foods the school can provide.

Another idea for an activity would be a way for the students to interact with each other, such as a photo booth set up to look like the background of a usual anime scene, as well as council members roaming around and asking cosplayers to pose for a picture with the chance of winning a competition related to photography as well. Towards the end, the select few council members would review the pictures they took, choosing the best and rewarding the cosplayers in the picture with a reward, such as an item related to anime like stated in previous paragraphs, or a small amount of money.

Nearing the end of the event, they would begin to gather up all of the cosplayers who’s outfits interested them the most, possibly at the front of the gym, then they would begin to decide what groups/single people should be accepted. The entire council would collaborate to make the final decision, and the ranking would have 3 categories depending on the size of the groups. For first place there would possibly be a reward of 5,000-10,000 per person in the group.

Pre-Event: A broadcast would be put out, ( Either by News Station or one of the schools VP’s or Principals.), stating that a cosplay event is coming up. The broadcast would advise everyone to begin preparing their cosplays, because there would be an upcoming cosplay convention, where they would also mention the competition aspect of it.

Though there has been an event like this in the past, this event proposal does have some different aspects to work with, such as the idea of it being more of a convention than a contest. The event could also be merged with other ideas to make this event all the more fun.

Im6

Level 184
DENIED

- I personally don't find you suitable for the team whatsoever, your behaviour around the server & overall lack of maturity has presented that.

- Other members within the community team who are supposedly your friends are also beginning / continuing to act this certain way, if it is not resolved them themselves they are also scheduled to face the same as you & unfortunately will be removed from the team itself

Thanks for applying, better luck next time​

Users who are viewing this thread