mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event-Team Application

D3RVinC

Level 9
IGN: Viincey, b6bypluto

Explain your activity on the Server:
I am online every day, which means that I am also active.I am online between 4-9 hours a day, every day. Because Covid-19 is currently around, I am available every day and on SRP due to School being closed and me having a lot of freetime on my hands.

What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I was a hospital staff member in SRP, so you had to work well in a team, and I think I fulfilled that. I was in several gangs where you also needed team skills. For me, teamwork is very important in real life too. I play football, which means teamwork is everything. Generally when you have a job you always need teamwork. I would say that I am very team-oriented. Of course, teamwork also includes other strengths, such as critical ability or objectivity.

What makes you different from other applicants
What makes me different from other applicants, I strongly believe that I am skilled when it comes to the role of Event Team, I am always ready for a challenge and prepared for anything that comes my way, I also believe that I have a good enough experience to help with Events and lot’s more. I also believe that I am a pretty social person, I am always hanging out in VC’s and or in chat. I am also a great creative thinker, I love to share ideas for Events and much more.

Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team
Here I once came up with an example:

Since there was already an event with the Ghost, I would call it a continuation.

A forest fire, causing the ghost to be set free and haunting in Karakura.
The fire started by children playing with a lighter in the forest, all players will now see a [!] In the chat, that there is smoke towards the forest. Suddenly you hear two screams and find only the lighter on the floor and blood. Now the forest is burning. Then you see that the ghost is in the sky and suddenly teleports away [vanish].

Suddenly blocks are moved, strange things happen in Karakura like people disappear.

Now the players have noticed that what is not going right (Ever 2 or 3 days oocly, something bad could happen, making the Event a longer and adding into the Lore of Karakura) they have to find clues that are scattered around the map. These clues could have helpfully information about the ghost, where the ghost comes from or what its name is and how to get the ghost back, if could have people riot and act like it is the end of the world, meaning Police will be around more actively and so on.

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied

Thank you for applying but as a collective decision we decided to deny your application. You may reapply when an announcement is made that we are looking for new members.

Users who are viewing this thread