mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Event Team Application

worm

Level 3
IGN:

literalworm

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

I'm normally active every day on SRP general RP with friends etc, and I have received no punishments while on the server.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

Personal Applications
French Language app. DENIED
French Language app. ACCEPTED
German Language app. ACCEPTED
Third Lang. Authorization. DENIED
Third Lang. Authorization. ACCEPTED

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:

literalworm#7223 , I do have a microphone!

What is your timezone and country of residence?:

AST/ADT , Canada

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

I have never had the privilege to work on an event team before but I am very optimistic and open-minded to any and all suggestions from other members, I tend to be a very agreeable person! IRL I do have experiences working in retail, I have worked with many different people in the past 2 years. I always try my best to be acquainted with all my coworkers and their interests etc. as it's the best way to have great staff chemistry, which in the long run benefits everyone.

Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:

1. Spooky season is on the way which is why it's a great idea to have a "spooky themed" event such as trick-or-treating or maybe a town wide festival to celebrate harvest or togetherness. We could possibly block off one of the streets by the shopping district and set up booths or tents where players can participate in fun activities such as, bobbing for apples, hacky-sack / beanbag toss games, or a contest for the "best Halloween outfit", generally any games that could be found at a small fair. Activites such as bobbing for apples or bean bag toss can be determined by rolls etc, whereas a costume contest could have judges etc. possibly teachers using their spare time to participate! Minor prizes such as themed foods or drinks could be given out for winners... (TBD)

2. With the winter season coming in fast, what better way to celebrate than ice skating! The town could set up a small / medium sized man-made ice rink in the shopping district or in another large open area on the map (TBD). Booths with vendors selling items such as hot-chocolate + coffee could easily be added around the area of the ice rink. People of all ages are encouraged to participate as it would be a town event rather than a school event! This could be the perfect opportunity for a date night (RomanceRP) or just a fun RP event for friends and families to partake in.

3. Spring has sprung and its time for the *annual* spring clean up! Due to students of Karakura littering more than ever, the school and town administration has decided to enforce students once a year to get outside and clean up the city. Of course many students would just sulk around and ignore the task at hand, but with prizes involved, students won't resist the temptation to clean for reward. A different version to a spring event could be that students are tasked with planting new flowers in the plaza and around town after the frosty nights have ended. The two could also be combined into one, as just a clean up / replant day for students to partake in.

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team! Your effort is appreciated; however, we have chosen to deny this application. The three ideas given were not elaborated on to a great extent and, compared to other applicants, your application does not stand out. Try to have event ideas that do not rely on seasons or certain themes but instead have their own story built out of something that may have occurred in-character or isn't dependent on a certain time in the year.​

Users who are viewing this thread